Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by b e a n View Post
    what pace is that though? I mean, it does feel rushed a bit, but I can't see it going at any other pace...if he drags it out, it would start to really suck...I don't mind the pace, I just don't like how he's focusing on just one character...before he used to at least jump between different stories so that we wouldn't really get bored...now we're getting beat with uchiha garbage on a weekly basis for a good half year almost (I
    remember saying I was tired of this uchiha bullshit in jan...) Kishi lost that touch and I think that was what made the manga move so smoothly and never left us bored...
    As you said, it does feel a bit rushed....thats what i meant
    True...this is the only pace that seems logical but i think it is only pace for the uchiha explanation arc...after that i think it will slow down a bit....

The uchiha story is practically the main background of the plot...catching sasuke and returning him moved the plot from the end of part 1 and up till now so the uchiha story is a crucial factor in the naruto plot, and it is important that we know what exactly happened as to better understand why there is Ak, why yondaime sacrificed himself and why he only sealed the good part of the kyuubi in his son, why there is going to be an epic battle soon, either between sasuke and naruto or konoha vs. madara and co.

I don't really mind the uchiha explanation so far,
    I remember someone writting something like this before on one of the threads(e-nat if iam not mistaken)...it is better to finish the uchiha story now and continue with the plot from naruto's point of view (to defeat pain and later on madara) than to cut it now and continue later after 30 something chapters....it will make naruto much more enjoyable/addicting
    ---------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by rtyd1 View Post
    Naruto + Sasuke vs Madara + Kyuubi,
    Sasuke uses a fire jutsu and Naruto uses his wind to make is stronger so it can overpower Madara and the Kyuubi's jutsu, The end
    i wonder if one of sasuke's ms is a wind type attack......then to use that with Amaterasu to make it stronger.......that would be interesting.....
    i dont see the kyuubi escaping or even surviving if these two techniques were used on him.

....poor kyuubi
    Last edited by Baron Hugenstein; May 21, 2008 at 02:49 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fox26's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe he meant part 2 who knows what kishi is thinking but i think there will be a part 3 or should i say there has to be a part 3 because Naruto isnt strong as Madara Saskue and pein and he still needs to mature and the key to that will be jmans death...

my prediction is after Naruto learns about jmans death and his heritage he will finally understand how weak he is and how much danger his precious people are in and leave the village for power, revenge and to protect the village same way as itachi thats where part 2 will end and part 3 will start with Naruto revealing himself to the shinobi world after 2 or 3 years where he is a completely different person more like his father......
    this my prediction what do u guys think i think its possible because the mangas main theme is when protecting someone precious to you will gain as much as power you want just like Itachi he was strong because he risked everything to protect the village and saskue after all Naruto and Itachi kinda has similar fates ex. both of them are sacrifices made to protect the village

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i say more like 2012 before the manga is even close to ending, think of how many things kishi could do with naruto now.

sasuke vs itachi and madara took like 6 months,.
    naruto/sasuke vs pein, maybe another 6 months
    naruto/sasuke vs madara, another 6 months
    naruto vs sasuke, 6 months

then there is more of naruto development and training, root/danzou, remainder of akatsuki, kabuorochi, some hinaXnaruto. etc....

maybe 4 yrs isnt enuff.... lol

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfire2 View Post
    i say more like 2012 before the manga is even close to ending, think of how many things kishi could do with naruto now.

sasuke vs itachi and madara took like 6 months,.
    naruto/sasuke vs pein, maybe another 6 months
    naruto/sasuke vs madara, another 6 months
    naruto vs sasuke, 6 months

then there is more of naruto development and training, root/danzou, remainder of akatsuki, kabuorochi, some hinaXnaruto. etc....

maybe 4 yrs isnt enuff.... lol
    how do you know all this will happen? Why the heck will kishi invovle sasuke in the naruto vs. pein story? I'm still finding a hard time understanding this: you think naruto and sasuke will make up and help each other fight pein and madara then they going to breakup again and fight each other?
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; May 21, 2008 at 09:51 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

im stating the possibilities

naruto/sasuke = naruto or sasuke

heck i want naruto to last another 10 years

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member uchihaj's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that it should end too soon, just because of the fact, it would be a waste of potential to characters. Ex: Shikamaru has stated he will be serious from now on, we have only seen Neji as a genin beast so we need to see it in his jounin form, Sai has far more to him than just painting (Sasuke even acknowleged his defense), updated Gaara, and that's not to mention the main character isn't even one of the best ninjas yet...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gfire2 View Post
    im stating the possibilities

naruto/sasuke = naruto or sasuke

heck i want naruto to last another 10 years
    so you think sasuke have a chance of fighting pein instead of naruto? sasuke have nothing to do with pein

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaj View Post
    I don't think that it should end too soon, just because of the fact, it would be a waste of potential to characters. Ex: Shikamaru has stated he will be serious from now on, we have only seen Neji as a genin beast so we need to see it in his jounin form, Sai has far more to him than just painting (Sasuke even acknowleged his defense), updated Gaara, and that's not to mention the main character isn't even one of the best ninjas yet...
    it will be a shame if naruto ends even if ends 2010.....if Kishi's plan is to develop the rest of the characters, then either a big war happens and we see their abilities or he develops them individually like he did with shikamaru.... i definitely want the war

both ways it is all good
    Last edited by Baron Hugenstein; May 21, 2008 at 11:04 PM.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

pein would be a good villain to showcase multiple characters....kinda like the sound 5....only it will be the pein 7...6 now that konoha has one...

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    so you think sasuke have a chance of fighting pein instead of naruto? sasuke have nothing to do with pein
    and u believe naruto has a chance against pain?

those are just possibilities for god's sake there is like 100million possibilites out there
    Last edited by gfire2; May 22, 2008 at 06:21 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kyubisharingan's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

yea, i agree, it has become a long story. Even though i love Naruto, it cant go on forever.
    もし僕と別れたら、一番いい人と別れるから、よりいい人を選ばなくちゃいけない。
    まだ。。。日本語習ってる

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rtyd1's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by b e a n View Post
    pein would be a good villain to showcase multiple characters....kinda like the sound 5....only it will be the pein 7...6 now that konoha has one...
    It would make sense if Pein had a 6 body limit since there are the since he's descended from the sage of six paths, mentions the six paths of pein a few
    times and has all six elements

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The character that was drawn for the manga 'Mario' looks so different to Kishimoto's usual style, although he does bare some resembelance to naruto.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kthy0056's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he meant by the last part as the third part of the manga, the one after a timeskip.
    Like he wants to make Naruto in 3 parts: the first one at naruto's age of 12, this one (shippuden in anime) and a new one where many other interesting plots can be used, like Root or Naruto's family or Pain or whatever.

There are still many interesting things to learn...the true reason of Akatsuki, what is Root and are Danzou's plans, what would Sasuke and Madara will do gainst Konoha, who is Pain and what he is up to... this goals can be achieved in a third part.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say. . .I argee with the "he was talking about part 3" people. I think that Kish is hinting at a new and final time skip. . . .cause really, even I can't think of a way for the big bad guys to be offed via corrent Naruto or corrent Sas (Meaning Pain/ MD. Neither one could beat Itachi and appearently Itachi wasn't strong enuff to kill MD. . . and Pain must be the s*** if he killed Jman via Jman not knowing his secret + the fact that he is the facal head of the gang)

I think we are going to see a time skip soon. . .and that time skip will give us all the closure we need. We have been learning about Sas's clan and the secrets around their deaf, I think we will learn some more about Naruto's clan in part 3 were he will be strong enuff to beat MD (who will most likely have Sas as his boy toy) and Pain (and boy toy Sas who is bond to have MD as his teach if he doesn't run away when MD unties him.).
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast