Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rtyd1's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish)

Ever since Kakashi taught Naruto the KB training its not really necessary for a a long timeskip timeskip, however there could be a short one to avoid another training arc

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rtyd1 View Post
    Ever since Kakashi taught Naruto the KB training its not really necessary for a a long timeskip timeskip, however there could be a short one to avoid another training arc
    there is no need for even a short timeskip for a training arc because all kishi have to do is do what he said he was going to do by focusing on sasuke/kakashi/sakura while naruto train. There is no relevant reason for a timeskip at this point.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No there is, Kishi might put in a timeskip to make the character older and more experienced, that way Naruto would be old enough to become the hokage by the end of the manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really, it can actually go both ways.....
    Either there will be no time skip, and Naruto will train and probably confront pain.....as Naruto has his KB to speed up the trainning process....
    And afterwards Naruto will become hokage.

Or there will be a short timeskip and we will see an 17 old Naruto as Anbu or special jounin

personally, i am routing for no timeskip because it will take longer and help character development, if needed.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

No there is, Kishi might put in a timeskip to make the character older and more experienced, that way Naruto would be old enough to become the hokage by the end of the manga
    a time skip just so naruto could get old enough to be the hokage? that is ridiculous. Also you don't gain experience by training during a timeskip, you gain experenice by fighting enemies.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it ridiculous, the major theme of this manga has been Naruto's journey to become hokage. Currently he still a little too raw to become hokage as he doesnt yet posses the intelligence the Hokages have an need to run Konoha.
    Oh and btw he could gain battle experience during a timeskip if he wanted to.

Sarry i dont see Naruto becoming a jounin or anything since why would he bother with it unless Tsunade gives it to him. In Part 1 he also said he would become Hokage even if he was a genin ranked ninja forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarry i dont see Naruto becoming a jounin or anything since why would he bother with it unless Tsunade gives it to him. In Part 1 he also said he would become Hokage even if he was a genin ranked ninja forever
    i was saying that since Naruto looked kinda sad when he had heard that every person in his generation had become either chuunin or jounin......so he might take the tests if he isnt told of Jiraiya's death or after his revenge plan works against Pain........espcially if there is a timeskip to come

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im with Sarry. I can see it going either way.

If Naruto is to become the Kage at some point than I figure theres going to be a time jump somewhere in the future. He is both too young and not wise enuff to become the Kage now.
    (BUT, if Naruto is to die without reaching his goal than oh well. . .no time-skip needed)

And I personally think that it would be pretty cheap for Naruto to train, with no time-skip, over the course of like a month or 2 (in his world) and become strong enuff to take out MD and Pain. Either he could train for like 10-40 chaps and pull off this, abit cheap, feat or they could say "Naruto went to the Toad Mont to train" and than time-jump him into 2 - 4 years from now.

Like I said, could go either way. . .time-jump or no time-jump.
    I personally perfer the Time-Jump seeing as how I would like to put this BS part 2 behind us and start anew.
    I just want to dub this "Naruto's crappy era" and move on.
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Akumakage's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

lol
    couldn't agree more Black/Light. Although it sounds retarded that in a duration of few months we're going to have another time skip, I rather have that then naruto pulling a sasuke on us and suddenly becomes a fighting machine.

I too will share Black/Light opnion and dub this "Naruto's crappy era" and move on.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it ridiculous, the major theme of this manga has been Naruto's journey to become hokage. Currently he still a little too raw to become hokage as he doesnt yet posses the intelligence the Hokages have an need to run Konoha.
    Oh and btw he could gain battle experience during a timeskip if he wanted to.

How do you gain the experience need to become hokage? The 4th is the best example of how you gain the experience needed. He fought enemies in a war and help konoha win the war. you don't gain experience by training during a timeskip, you need to fight enemies to gain experience.
    how is he going to gain battle experience during the timeskip? if there is a timeskip he is going to be training.

Quote Originally Posted by Black/Light View Post
    Im with Sarry. I can see it going either way.

If Naruto is to become the Kage at some point than I figure theres going to be a time jump somewhere in the future. He is both too young and not wise enuff to become the Kage now.
    (BUT, if Naruto is to die without reaching his goal than oh well. . .no time-skip needed)

And I personally think that it would be pretty cheap for Naruto to train, with no time-skip, over the course of like a month or 2 (in his world) and become strong enuff to take out MD and Pain. Either he could train for like 10-40 chaps and pull off this, abit cheap, feat or they could say "Naruto went to the Toad Mont to train" and than time-jump him into 2 - 4 years from now.

Like I said, could go either way. . .time-jump or no time-jump.
    I personally perfer the Time-Jump seeing as how I would like to put this BS part 2 behind us and start anew.
    I just want to dub this "Naruto's crappy era" and move on.
    that 2-4years can be cut into 2-4months with is KB training. No need for timeskip.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; May 26, 2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity nat's Avatar
    Country
    Bermuda
    Post Thanks / Like

For Naruto 2-3 months would be enough, but for the others??
    None of the other (Konoha) Ninja is strong enough to take Akatsuki down just yet. And Naruto can't possibly take down all Villains alone.....
    Sasuke needs more power, so does the rest of Team 7, 8, 10, Gai team. Maybe The sand too.
    Since Kakshi had a revelation about Mads (that he has Sharingan), he'll report it to the Hokage and more measures will be taken.

And that will take a lot of time, but it'll be cool to see the Naruto & Co as grownups (if a time-skip happens).
    If you hate Sasuke, click here

Tricked you

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by e-nat View Post
    For Naruto 2-3 months would be enough, but for the others??
    None of the other (Konoha) Ninja is strong enough to take Akatsuki down just yet. And Naruto can't possibly take down all Villains alone.....
    Sasuke needs more power, so does the rest of Team 7, 8, 10, Gai team. Maybe The sand too.

Since Kakshi had a revelation about Mads (that he has Sharingan), he'll report it to the Hokage and more measures will be taken.

And that will take a lot of time, but it'll be cool to see the Naruto & Co as grownups (if a time-skip happens).
    there is only 4 akatsuki member left and i don't see any other ninja defeating them other than sasuke,kakashi,sakura, and naruto. All the other konoha ninja are irrelevant. Sasuke and naruto can train while the focus is on kakashi and sakura so there is no need for timeskip for them. Kakashi doesn't need a timeskip to get strong, his already at his prime. Sakura need to get stronger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post

that 2-4years can be cut into 2-4months with is KB training. No need for timeskip.
    I don't really get you. . .

You openly say that training alone wont make someone a Kage yet you fall back on the KB training as a way for Naruto to get closer to the goal of this manga (beat the Red Cloud gang/ get Sas back and become Kage).

Theres NOTHING saying that Naruto couldn't wonder the lands, stopping small Ninja wars all on his own, in this time-jump. And just think of how much he COULD learn in 2-4 years of KB training that goes as fast as like 2-4 years with in a matter of 2-4 months.
    ( GODLY POWER!!!)

And I don't think that these are the last members of Akatsuki. I mean, we are down to PAIN going after Naruto. . .unless Naruto owns Pain in some up-n-coming chaps I can clearly see this Akatsuki fight being dragged out abit longer and inorder for that to happen Naruto would have to delay his incounter with Pain somehow.

Either way, we are down to the wire. . .either Naruto faces Pain soon and goes all "I can pwn Pain AND MD AND Sas after he learns from MD" mode or their incounter is delayed long enuff for Naruto to get that strong which would give them alot of time to make some new members (Team Snake comes to mind).
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember the same comment for the first part in one of his interview, If I'm not wrong, one of the many translated by shannaro team. I Don' think that Kishimoto or Sueisha is going to stop milking that manga, at least not that easy. Call me crazy but as long it keeps making money that good, is a long he will continue creating the manga.

I see naruto being a 600 to 800 chapters manga.... which is insane and rare in these times, but the sucess of the manga/anime is also weird/rare in these times.

My personal opinion.
    Last edited by Alterno; May 26, 2008 at 06:18 PM.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Black/Light View Post
    I don't really get you. . .
    you never going to get me until you read my posts correctly.

Quote Quote:
    You openly say that training alone wont make someone a Kage yet you fall back on the KB training as a way for Naruto to get closer to the goal of this manga (beat the Red Cloud gang/ get Sas back and become Kage).

I said training alone wont make him a kage but i never said he didn't need training. Maybe you should go read my posts again then you will see parts where i said he could train with the KB while kishi focus on kakashi and sakura so there wouldn't be a need for a timeskip to make him stronger. And what part of that post(the one you reply to) imply that training make you a Kage level? because i can't really see where you arguement is coming from. All i can see in that post was me saying that naruto can cut a 2-4 years training into 2-4 months training with is KB training which in turn means there is no need for a timeskip for him to just train because kishi could focus on kakashi and sakura while he train with KB for 4 months. I'm really still trying to figure where you arguement is coming from because there nothing in that post that imply KB training alone is enough to get naruto to Kage level. I was just making a point that naruto can achieve a 2-4years training in just 2-4months.

New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast