Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish)

well, since this current arc is basic sauske fan service,we can only hope kishi brings the story around, but with the current tide running toward a naruto/pein fight. There is a high possibillity that the 4 tails possibilly a 5 tails will show up. But honestly dont hold your breath for any naruto screen time, cause this sauske/itachi lovefest wont end soon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member rtyd1's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The Uchiha arc will be over in this ch possibly or in 2-3 ch time, then onto Kakashi and Sakura

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the Uchiha Arc will end soon... I see it more like a pause. We still need to see Danzou and Elder's version of what happened with the clan uchiha. If Madara didn't send the Kyuubi and if we take Madara's version as valid... then probably Fugaku was the mastermind of everything.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    I don't think the Uchiha Arc will end soon... I see it more like a pause. We still need to see Danzou and Elder's version of what happened with the clan uchiha. If Madara didn't send the Kyuubi and if we take Madara's version as valid... then probably Fugaku was the mastermind of everything.
    I;m not sure people would believe Danzou and the elders version, the only ones we could believe are dead ie,the 3rd and Itachi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goji's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Like rtyd1 said; the storyline's going to head over to a "Kakashi/Sakura"-focus soon. Just like Kishi said in his january-interview. ^^

And I'm not gonna predict when the manga'll end but there is a good chance we already have all the pieces to make the last couple of arcs for this ninjastory. Now it just depends on how long Kishi's going to make each remaining arc last... So it could vary from 2 to even 5/6 years if you ask me. :P

[url=http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50362]

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goji View Post
    Like rtyd1 said; the storyline's going to head over to a "Kakashi/Sakura"-focus soon. Just like Kishi said in his january-interview. ^^

And I'm not gonna predict when the manga'll end but there is a good chance we already have all the pieces to make the last couple of arcs for this ninjastory. Now it just depends on how long Kishi's going to make each remaining arc last... So it could vary from 2 to even 5/6 years if you ask me. :P
    That interview was fake. As it have been confirmed with the current events in the manga and because many have confirmed it to be fake, even saying that Kishimoto didn't attend that gaming con.

Quote Originally Posted by rtyd1 View Post
    I;m not sure people would believe Danzou and the elders version, the only ones we could believe are dead ie,the 3rd and Itachi
    And why should we believe in Madara? Far as we know he has grudge against Konoha and the Uchiha. The only persons who really knows the true about Itachi even considering Madara's version is Danzou and the elders.
    Last edited by Alterno; May 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

That interview was fake. As it have been confirmed with the current events in the manga and because many have confirmed it to be fake, even saying that Kishimoto didn't attend that gaming con.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know that interview was a fake. Where was it stated?
    And so far the manga is on par with what was stated in the interview I think... 8)

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by b e a n View Post
    what pace is that though? I mean, it does feel rushed a bit, but I can't see it going at any other pace...if he drags it out, it would start to really suck...I don't mind the pace, I just don't like how he's focusing on just one character...before he used to at least jump between different stories so that we wouldn't really get bored...now we're getting beat with uchiha garbage on a weekly basis for a good half year almost (I remember saying I was tired of this uchiha bullshit in jan...) Kishi lost that touch and I think that was what made the manga move so smoothly and never left us bored...
    with the explanations and revelations i dont think kishi could switch the focus, i think once we get it out of the way we can resume the normal pace.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity nat's Avatar
    Country
    Bermuda
    Post Thanks / Like

And why should we believe in Madara? Far as we know he has grudge against Konoha and the Uchiha. The only persons who really knows the true about Itachi even considering Madara's version is Danzou and the elders.

Yes, but we are dead sure to not get the true version of the story from Danzou, if Madara lied I am betting that Danzou will lie even more, just to further his plans and cover his trail to crimes.
    The elders are known to be obssesive about Konoha's right decisions (in their minds). For example The massacre for them was a must, whereas the third wanted to negotiate. They wanted to confine Naruto (and thereby oppress him) , but the 5th thought otherwise.

I won't hold out my breathe for anything the Elders and Danzou say.
    If you hate Sasuke, click here

Tricked you

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goji View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't know that interview was a fake. Where was it stated?
    And so far the manga is on par with what was stated in the interview I think... 8)
    It was stated in different sites, including 2ch and if I remember well, @ NF as well. And so far is totally the opposite. If you think that is because he have been writing about Sasuke like the first answer of the interview said, then you have not been reading the manga. Kishimoto have always beeng writing about him. lol

The interview, was clear about Itachi being the winner of the fight between him and Sasuke, even Sasuke being a popular character, by then not one wanted Sasuke to defeat Itachi in the first real fight. We know how long Deidara lasted due being a popular character in japan. It seems like Kishimoto wants to speed up the end of this arc as soon he can, but not the end of the manga.

This interview speaks about Sakura needing to grow and that he had to kill Jiraiya to make Naruto grow, if he were writing about Sakura in this year then there would not be space for Naruto's growth, which still don't know about Jiraiya's death and we are 6 months away from the end of this year, you make the maths. You can also check in these forums for the meanings of the colors or if you think that the interview really makes justices to the current even in the manga.

But again in 2ch it was said to be fake.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I'm talking about the interview from your link. But your explanation doesn't make sense with the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno
    The interview, was clear about Itachi being the winner of the fight between him and Sasuke, even Sasuke being a popular character, by then not one wanted Sasuke to defeat Itachi in the first real fight.
    But the interview says:
    Quote Quote:
    What kind of way of ending do you do with Sasuke vs Itachi battle?
    Kishi : I can't tell. But I have kept this waiting to manga readers for a long time. So I'll have to make everyone gets content with it.
    It says nothing about who'll win the fight, just that he has to keep everyone happy in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno
    This interview speaks about Sakura needing to grow and that he had to kill Jiraiya to make Naruto grow, if he were writing about Sakura in this year then there would not be space for Naruto's growth, which still don't know about Jiraiya's death and we are 6 months away from the end of this year, you make the maths.
    But the interview says:
    Quote Quote:
    What's gonna happen next year?
    Kishi : Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
    Kishi : Naruto has to wait.
    So it's logical that there isn't space for naruto's growth this year because he didn't plan it. He obviously plans it for next year or some other time.

But since this interview is a fake it doesn't matter does it. Just wanted to be sure we were talking about the same interview. xD

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently there is a second interview with Kishi about Naruto and that was the fake one not the interview where he states the outline of this year

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha, so this interview isn't a fake?! :P
    Then my first statement is correct after all... The confusion! O_o ^^;

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Goji did you read about the color of match between Sasuke and Itachi? The interview says glossy black... ravens are glossy black. The interview was posted @ 2ch.net which is from where everybody got it. Back there (december), everybody wanted Sasuke to bite the dust, but he didn't. So how could the fight between Sasuke and Itachi be glossy black ?... the post fight events yes, but the question in this interview was clear.

Anyway... this things between the Uchihas is over, at least between Sasuke and Itachi. So Kakashi is going to defeat pain or Madara?... Tsunade is going to die in 2 chapters?. They are like 24 weeks before this years ends, from which you can expect between 4/5 double week chapters (1 chapter for 2 weeks). In my opinion, there's not time in 2008 for that.
    Last edited by Alterno; May 27, 2008 at 08:10 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=KnuckleheadedNinja;880349]
    Quote Quote:

you never going to get me until you read my posts correctly.
    Well, maybe I would get your point if you didn't jump between "becoming a Kage" and "Naruto becoming stronger" so much.

Quote Quote:

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I said training alone wont make him a kage but i never said he didn't need training. Maybe you should go read my posts again then you will see parts where i said he could train with the KB while kishi focus on kakashi and sakura so there wouldn't be a need for a timeskip to make him stronger.
    Thats the thing. . .when theres no time skip the manga chaps seem to be more focused on smaller spands of time (days-weeks). We are talking about Naruto, the manga, ending so Im more focused on how Naruto is going to reach his goals and less on "when will Naruto be able to beat Pain".

I personally think that Naruto getting to Jman's level in a matter of weeks of training would be chap but, beyond that, I think that Naruto will one day become the Kage in the manga (Before it ends) which takes more than KB training/ beating Pain.

Quote Quote:
    And what part of that post(the one you reply to) imply that training make you a Kage level?
    I was talking about your post collectively, not just one.

Quote Quote:
    in that post was me saying that naruto can cut a 2-4 years training into 2-4 months training with is KB training which in turn means there is no need for a timeskip for him to just train because kishi could focus on kakashi and sakura while he train with KB for 4 months. I'm really still trying to figure where you arguement is coming from because there nothing in that post that imply KB training alone is enough to get naruto to Kage level. I was just making a point that naruto can achieve a 2-4years training in just 2-4months.
    My point is that this is about the end of the manga. . . as in, the manga ending "soonish". Naruto's power/ fighting level isn't all we are talking about, it's his main goals in the manga coming to term.

His main goal is to get Sas back and to become the Kage. . .becoming the Kage has more to do with Naruto maturing and less to do with him being the strongest guy around. Kish is piss poor at relating time to this manga with is why part 2 (up to this point) has only been like 6 months worth of Naruto world time.

I never said that there HAD to be a time skip but if this manga is to end with Naruto being the kage (his main goal) than, at some point, they are going to have to make time run faster unless they want to spend the next 3-4 years inching along like they have now.

If Naruto is to end with Naruto dieing/ not reaching his goals than OK, they can keep spending months detailing the actions that happened within a mear week in the Naruto world's time and end it there.
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

New Reply
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast