Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish)

[QUOTE=Black/Light;881304]
    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    Well, maybe I would get your point if you didn't jump between "becoming a Kage" and "Naruto becoming stronger" so much.

jumping between naruto becoming a kage and naruto becoming stronger? tell me how many time i even take about him become a kage.(0 times). Reply to some post about what is need to become a kage but i never talked about him becoming a kage. Get your fact right. And incase you don't know him becoming stronger and him becoming a kage are basically the same thing. You will get my point if you actually take the time to truely read my post and understand instead of jumping into accusation.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; May 27, 2008 at 09:35 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black/Light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=KnuckleheadedNinja;881307]
    Quote Originally Posted by Black/Light View Post

jumping between naruto becoming a kage and naruto becoming stronger? tell me how many time i even take about him become a kage.(0 times). Reply to some post about what is need to become a kage but i never talked about him becoming a kage. Get your fact right. And incase you don't know him becoming stronger and him becoming a kage are basically the same thing. You will get my point if you actually take the time to truely read my post and understand instead of jumping into accusation.
    I guess we can both sit up here and yell "readz my post!!!" till we are blue in the face. . .or hands.

Naruto becoming stronger and becoming a Kage ARE NOT THE SAME. Naruto making a complete FRS will not make him any more fit to becoming a kage. He has to mature so no. . .I DO NOT think he will KB train for 4 months and become the kage because of that at the age of 16/ 17 over someone like Kak who is smarter with way more exp under his belt.

as I said. ..

"I never said that there HAD to be a time skip but if this manga is to end with Naruto being the kage (his main goal) than, at some point, they are going to have to make time run faster unless they want to spend the next 3-4 years inching along like they have now.

If Naruto is to end with Naruto dieing/ not reaching his goals than OK, they can keep spending months detailing the actions that happened within a mear week in the Naruto world's time and end it there. "
    YES WE CAN!!
    (>^_^)> <(^_^<) <3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Black/Light;881356]
    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post

I guess we can both sit up here and yell "readz my post!!!" till we are blue in the face. . .or hands.

Naruto becoming stronger and becoming a Kage ARE NOT THE SAME. Naruto making a complete FRS will not make him any more fit to becoming a kage[. He has to mature so no. . .I DO NOT think he will KB train for 4 months and become the kage because of that at the age of 16/ 17 over someone like Kak who is smarter with way more exp under his belt.

. "
    Actually they the same thing. He need be be stronger to become a Kage. He can't become a Kage without him getting stronger. Also naruto completing FRS does make him more fit to become kage because it make him stronger and he need to be stronger to become a kage. so FRS brings him a step closer to been a Kage.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; May 28, 2008 at 01:59 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Knucklehead please edit your post, I cant understand a thing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigtymer32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it depends it may last longer i mean look at one piece.theres still so much we dont know about and stuff that can happen history of minato,root,kabuto/orochimaru,madara,pein, ,plus there will be a sauske vs naruto fight if there isnt i'd be shocked but there could be alot of naruto for awhile its still very popular

Yelena Isinbayeva the best at pole vault and one sexy woman

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mr. Esse's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

this whole manga is about who will become stronger...sasuke or naruto, so they have to fight in the end...or atleast...sasuke fights someone which kills him and naruto avenges his death thus making seem stronger..I think the later, i dont see naruto and sasuke ever chilling agian, but more of sasuke dieing and spilling his guts (emo style) then naruto flippin out (without kyuubi) and avenging him and eventually titled hokage. THAT WILL BE A LOOOOONG TIME..2010 is around the corner half the year has past and its only been about uchiha so i dont see it ending that soon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goji's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Goji did you read about the color of match between Sasuke and Itachi? The interview says glossy black... ravens are glossy black. The interview was posted @ 2ch.net which is from where everybody got it. Back there (december), everybody wanted Sasuke to bite the dust, but he didn't. So how could the fight between Sasuke and Itachi be glossy black ?... the post fight events yes, but the question in this interview was clear.

Anyway... this things between the Uchihas is over, at least between Sasuke and Itachi. So Kakashi is going to defeat pain or Madara?... Tsunade is going to die in 2 chapters?. They are like 24 weeks before this years ends, from which you can expect between 4/5 double week chapters (1 chapter for 2 weeks). In my opinion, there's not time in 2008 for that.
    I didn't interpret the question about the uchiha-bros-fight-thing like you did, but you may have a point. But we may never know what glossy black is all about, I just thought it meant that the fight would have a dark twist or outcome...

And I agree with you on the only 6 months left this year. What seems most likely in my opinion is that Tsunade and the konoha-gang will find out about Jiraiya and mourn. Making it time for some nice character development for Naruto. So I also don't know if/when Kishi will/could do something with Kakashi and/or Sakura!

[url=http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50362]

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

so Sasuke and Madara's preparations are complete and Pein is supposed to be after Naruto right now.

Guess it's confirmed. The final arc is starting.

It's a shame for Naruto though. Everyone kept saying how he would be cool at the end, but he has only 2 fights against non-fodders (Sasuke and Pein) and both are already rigged. (secret for Pein, Itachi's freebie for Sasuke), so Naruto won't improve much more. He'll complete the FRS, use his "that jutsu" once and that's pretty much all.
    Last edited by Rahan; June 09, 2008 at 04:02 PM.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Naruto is even close to ending.

Considering that the Itachi/Sasuke parts by themselves took nearly 20 chapters, there should be a minimum of 100 more chapters left and a maximum of 200 just in the akatsuki stuff alone. Meaning i think there is around 2-4 years left. Unless of course another village gets involved or something else happens which expands the story in which case things could go on a great deal longer.

As for this being the final arc, i very highly doubt that. Naruto has yet to deal with Kabutomaru and the final jinchuuriki(or bijuu) hasn't even been shown yet. Not to mention Naruto will probably not be fighting Pain, Sasuke, and Madara all during the same arc. My guess is we have at least three more arcs to go and probably quite a bit more that.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity nat's Avatar
    Country
    Bermuda
    Post Thanks / Like

If we mean soon-ish by the next 2 to 3 years, then yeah.....

If Kishi took his sweet time with the second leading man, imagine what he'll do with Naruto. Usually his training arcs take much longer than Sasuke in the manga...Sasuke is more train as you fight, Naruto has to train and fight( different arcs).
    Last edited by nat; June 10, 2008 at 10:08 AM.
    If you hate Sasuke, click here

Tricked you

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

To tell you the truth I think Kishi could drag this out for another five years if he wanted to.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Suzuku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I don't think Naruto is even close to ending.

Considering that the Itachi/Sasuke parts by themselves took nearly 20 chapters, there should be a minimum of 100 more chapters left and a maximum of 200 just in the akatsuki stuff alone. Meaning i think there is around 2-4 years left. Unless of course another village gets involved or something else happens which expands the story in which case things could go on a great deal longer.

As for this being the final arc, i very highly doubt that. Naruto has yet to deal with Kabutomaru and the final jinchuuriki(or bijuu) hasn't even been shown yet. Not to mention Naruto will probably not be fighting Pain, Sasuke, and Madara all during the same arc. My guess is we have at least three more arcs to go and probably quite a bit more that.
    The history of the Uchiha was pertinent to the story and was left ambiguous since Chapter 3 of the manga, of course Kishi would spend a moderate amount of time on the fight between Sasuke and Itachi and the aftermath of the battle. I agree that the manga has about 100 chapters left, but if you believe Kishi is going to spend an extra 100 chapters of the story for the sake of Akatsuki, then you're mistaken. I believe Kishi has made it obviously clear that everyone in Akatsuki is fodder for Team 7 and Shikamaru and can can be taken care of in a minimum of 8 chapters.

Concerning Kabuto, he can be taken out at the same time as Danzou and ROOT. All of the Jinchuuriki and Bijuu besides Naruto have been captured, and even if there was on left, why would you expect Kishi to show him/it when he has neglected all other Jinchuuriki and Bijuu, excluding Gaara? And who said Naruto would fight Madara? The way things are going now, Sasuke will kill Madara and Naruto will save Pein. Then, in the end, Naruto will fight Sasuke to protect Konoha and will finally save him from the darkness.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kieru View Post
    The history of the Uchiha was pertinent to the story and was left ambiguous since Chapter 3 of the manga, of course Kishi would spend a moderate amount of time on the fight between Sasuke and Itachi and the aftermath of the battle. I agree that the manga has about 100 chapters left, but if you believe Kishi is going to spend an extra 100 chapters of the story for the sake of Akatsuki, then you're mistaken. I believe Kishi has made it obviously clear that everyone in Akatsuki is fodder for Team 7 and Shikamaru and can can be taken care of in a minimum of 8 chapters.

Concerning Kabuto, he can be taken out at the same time as Danzou and ROOT. All of the Jinchuuriki and Bijuu besides Naruto have been captured, and even if there was on left, why would you expect Kishi to show him/it when he has neglected all other Jinchuuriki and Bijuu, excluding Gaara? And who said Naruto would fight Madara? The way things are going now, Sasuke will kill Madara and Naruto will save Pein. Then, in the end, Naruto will fight Sasuke to protect Konoha and will finally save him from the darkness.

i don't think this is how Naruto will end anyway

Kishi said at Jump Fiesta 07 (Dec 2006), when asked how much longer the manga had left, Kishimoto said "2 to 3 years", now "1 to 2 years". And the Manga is roughly 50 Chapters per year.

In another interview in 2006, Kishimoto stated he wanted to exceed 500 Chapters like the Dragonball Manga.

So put 2 and 2 together, Kishi is planning around 500 Chapters. And a little math of that minus the current manga chapter (404), and you get 96 Chapters left (roughly).

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kieru View Post

He didn't spend most of the 20 chapters i was talking about on the history of the Uchiha he spent it on a fight. Just as he spent almost 10 on Jiraiya vs Pain. Even Deidara vs Sasuke took 7 chapters to be resolved.

The remaining akatsuki members and members of Hawk all will have fights coming up. Then you have Naruto vs Sasuke which is looking pretty inevitable and will be rather epic consuming a lot of chapters. After that Pain and Madara still need to be dealt with each likely to take as many chapters as Itachi's fight did. Honestly, now that i look at it more closely i think Naruto is more likely to end closer to the 600 chapter side of things if not more.

As for the final bijuu or jinchuuriki. I think it's extremely likely we will be meeting this one, because besides Naruto it's the last one still roaming free. So i can't imagine that akatsuki is going to stop bijuu gathering two short of their goal.

All this makes me think that Kishimoto is going to have plenty of story left to tell when he finally hit's the 500 chapter mark.
    Last edited by Jammin; June 10, 2008 at 10:02 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Csdabest's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope that it doesnt just end all climatically...I hope they show some after math. Like NARUTO MAXIMUM!!!
    Please STFU talking to me about racism. www.myspace.com/csdabest
    Racism patrol needs to get off my....marbels???
    Seriously if you have a problem w/ one of my post on a personal level. PM me. Dont cloud the threads with your nonsense.

New Reply
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast