Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Neru's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish)

I want Naruto to end as quickly as possible... Actually, I want all the manga I find interesting to end... So I can quit manga and move on with my life.

By the way, kishimoto should do a sport manga after Naruto... Something original, perhaps some form of Hockey... or Golf... Think of all the strategies and matches he would be able to make up... There's no end to it >.>

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kishi really want to end it.

He didn't let the Kisame fight see (which I am happy about), that he didn't show however gives me a feeling that he isn't interested anymore in side battles, that don't really matter to the plot. Or he has a reason to not show it, because it would spoil something we can not hear or see yet. (Just like the final conversation with Naruto and Itachi)

Also he didn't give team 8 any real battle, they had but we didn't see it.

I think the plot and the important battles take at least around 100 chapters together.
    But not much shorter then that, he can make it longer of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    that he didn't show however gives me a feeling that he isn't interested anymore in side battles
    the clay guy vs sasuke was totally pointless.....
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Thought's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I don't see the story ending anytime soon. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there's over 200+ chapters left. With all the happenings and stuff there's so much more to be explored. Besides sense the manga and the anime are robbing little kids and families of their time and money there's not reason to stop it. Kishi is gonna squeeze this series until nothing comes out, but a bad ending and civil unrest. Plus I'm also predicting another time skip sometime after the war with Sasuke and Konoha.

People Live Their Lives Bound By What They Accept As Correct And True.
    That's How They Define ``Reality``

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member CTG05's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The manga definitely can't end without Naruto becoming Hokage, and we all know he is a long ways off from that. Shit he can't even beat Sasuke at this point (god dammit I hate to admit that) so we still have a lot more story to go.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow now we definately know the manga wont end anytime soon, we still have characters like Kabuto to worry about.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

with the new chapter, i don't think we should be expecting Naruto to end soom

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ace138's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto can't end any time soon. Theres to many loose ends to tie up. Besides it would be lame if it ended right when Naruto became Hokage.
    "It's not about changing the world.
    It's about doing our best to leave the world the way it is.
    It's about respecting the will of others...
    And believing in your own."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well aslong as its not drawn out like inuyasha dear god what a load of shit that was.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturnofcobra View Post
    well aslong as its not drawn out like inuyasha dear god what a load of shit that was.
    Inuyasha was an epic fail with that end... rumiko did the worse work ever with any of her manga... in my opinion Kagome had to return the future stay there and know Inuyasha in his new life. As away of repeating the love cycle started with him and Kykyo.

Well back to topic... in my opinion he meant that this part of Akatsuki is reaching the climax of the story. I think Madara speech was the perfect prologue for all this and it wouldn't be the first time he speaks in this way.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ace138 View Post
    Naruto can't end any time soon. Theres to many loose ends to tie up. Besides it would be lame if it ended right when Naruto became Hokage.
    I believe it going to end when Naruto become Hokage. There wouldn't be much to right about after, unless what to introduce new enemies.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it all kinda depends on when he becomes Hokage, they said the next natural choice would be Kakashi, so Kakashi would have to die before Naruto could become Hokage, so, well, that's far distant future-talk. So they'd have to make Pein or Madara or something disappear/go into hiding, then another time-skip, then one of them (Madara/Pein) come back for revenge or whatever, and then maybe Naruto could fight one of them, as Hokage, protecting zeh village. That'd be cool.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi wouldn't necessarily have to die. He could hand over the title like the third did with Minato. I really hope the ending isn't rushed since there really is so much more to see. Like Naruto's students. Pretty much all the Hokages were teachers at some point. At the very least I hope Naruto has an apprentice he has more interaction with than Konohamaru. Also as Naruto's potential sucessor I would like to see Konohamaru in battle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    Kakashi wouldn't necessarily have to die. He could hand over the title like the third did with Minato. I really hope the ending isn't rushed since there really is so much more to see. Like Naruto's students. Pretty much all the Hokages were teachers at some point. At the very least I hope Naruto has an apprentice he has more interaction with than Konohamaru. Also as Naruto's potential sucessor I would like to see Konohamaru in battle.
    I dont think Kishi would make Naruto a captain, or teacher, I rreally cant see that happening.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nodini 2.0's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

don´t forget that if the last battle stage is konoha, then almost all characters evolution will be showed at that moment, and it will take a long time...
    Naruto still needs to train, and some characters still "need" to die...
    Another thing, why would it still be left a bijou person left??... more episodes, probably...

New Reply
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast