Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Ending

Since this is a Shounen manga, everyone could've easily predicted that Sasuke'll turn good. It demands a happy ending. What I don't get is why people think that Naruto and Sasuke won't fight. They don't have to be mortal enemies in order for a fight to happen. I've said this many times but Naruto and Sasuke are gonna break the cycle of hatred, not only between the two brothers, but also in the entire shinobi world. They will fight in the end as friends, with no ill intentions.

As how the story will progress:

I think Hashirama will definitely face Madara but he'll need help this time, big time. Obito will be dealt by Kakashi. Naruto will take care of the Juubi. At some point in the fight Naruto and Sasuke will join forces and fight together. Together, they're probably unstoppable.

As for the end, Naruto becomes a Hokage and Sasuke inherits the Will of Fire from Itachi which means he also wants to protect the village even more than Naruto. He'll purify his cursed clan and start a new era of Uchiha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adder999 View Post
    Somehow, I doubt that could because Mr. Kishimoto said that he has a visual idea of the last chapter of the series, including the text and the story. However, he notes that it may take a long time to end the series since "there are still so many things that need to be resolved. For example:
    Who is Jashin and what is Jashin's true form?
    What is the Ten-Tails' real name?
    Will Naruto and Killer B's tailed beast even be taken away?
    What were Sasuke's parents doing doing the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha?
    What was Obito discussing with Danzo before the Uchiha Massacre started?
    Will Naruto and Sasuke finally battle each other during the war?
    What is Orochimaru's motives after the war?
    Will Yamato and Anzo ever be rescued during the war?
    When will Kabuto finally learn what his true identity is?
    Will Hidan return with his fellow Jashinists?
    And, what techniques Sasuke, Naruto, and Kabuto have been holding?
    I'm pretty sure that most of your questions are either unimportant and will never be answered outside of, perhaps, a fanbook or databook, or are major plot points that will resolve naturally as the series comes to a conclusion.

Jashin is a part of a minor character's backstory that will probably never resurface.

The Ten Tails has several names, taken from the mythological creatures it was inspired by. If it even has a single, specific name, I doubt it's a major plot point.

If they don't, what does it matter at that point? There are really two scenarios -- they lose their Tailed Beasts and the Ten Tails gets a bigger power up, or the Ten Tails gets a power up anyway and they still have to fight it.

Kabuto will probably show up as a last minute heel face turn at the exact moment he needs to show up, and will either do something like heal an important character or unveil some important information or special ability. He may well be the one to rescue Yamato -- I don't know who "Anzo" is supposed to be.

Orochimaru's motives will likely be similar to those he's always had -- attempting to learn the pure truth behind ninjutsu. Assuming he survives the climactic final battle.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, what I meant was Anko Mitarashi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Suzaku & @adder999
    I think some of those questions has a reasonable chance to be answered, they're not all that minor after all, some are even pretty big questions.
    Heck many of them will be answered when the manga ends, cause it'll be, or it won't turn out to be. For example whether Sasuke and Naruto will fight it out or not.

The manga has too many loose ends, that should be answered though, but we're heading headbutt into the seemingly final villain unless there is more after Madara.
    But who would that be? Sasuke with his current mentality? Doubt it, but who knows ^_^

Also what was the whole point of capturing Yamato, it hardly made the story more interesting that his DNA could enhance all the zetsu's, we didn't know their true strength to begin with, so it was entirely freaking pointless, lol.
    So why was Yamato captured? Will he play a major role?

That is just one of the many loose ends, and it seems almost impossible for Madara to come out victories considering it's a shounen and the current manga settings (Madara winning the war, but he won't win in the manga in the long run)... But I so wan't that! I want destruction!
    Naruto won't be a legend like this, heck, he's a hero, but he'd never become a legend like at least some of us were lead on to believe!

Jiraiya left Naruto with the task to find peace, but Jiraiya didn't mean to ride a wave that already had started to bring peace, Naruto's task was to do it on his own, to find the key, to make everyone bond together without wars.
    Yet he was hiding in a cave determing sex on animals while the great nations united and made friends.... I mean come on!!!!

Kishi might have led on that he's tired of this manga and want's to start another, but I can't accept all this foreshadowings that never ever happen!
    Last edited by Quantized; April 22, 2013 at 08:10 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Kishi might have led on that he's tired of this manga and want's to start another, but I can't accept all this foreshadowings that never ever happen!
    I'd say it's probably more than letting on. It's pretty widely speculated that the one-shot he's publishing in next month's Jump SQ is testing the waters for his next series after Naruto is completed. He started working on Mario before Naruto and in vol. 11 said he'd already completed a 160-page rough draft for it. Considering how enthusiastic he was about eventually writing it, I'm guessing that he plans to do more with it than just a single one-shot chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

The ending will be Mugen Tsukuyomi with esoteric evaesque character deconstructions!

Seriously tough, Obito will become the 10-tails jinchuriki and cast Mugen Tsukuyomi, the final battle will be beteween Naruto and Sasuke in the dream world with their roles reversed.

Naruto will be the only sane man whereas all of humanity is under Obito's control and completely hates the former.

Naruto will be put in a position where he has just attacked Konoha and Sasuke as it's defender will try to kill him with all his might.

This will be Naruto's final test, this will be humanity's final test.

If Sasuke beats Naruto and keeps the peace by force, then Mugen Tsukuyomi is the right alternative and the Genjutsu continues. If Naruto beats Sasuke then hatred and conflict will always prevail and Mugen Tsukuyomi must continue to keep humanity in peace.

Only if Naruto beats or draws with Sasuke through love and thus ends all the hatred of the world focused on him, will Obito acknowledge Naruto's answer and release the world from the Mugen Tsukuyomi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The sooner this manga ends, the better. Less time to ruin it ever more. It would be nice if it happen in the next three years. pretty please.

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone ever thought Sasuke could give up his eyes to Naruto in order to acquire the Rinnegan and defeat the Juubi?

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i would say one or two more important people die, tobi gets finished off by kakashi, but they share an emotional moment right at the end
    naruto finds out the kages got dealt with, including tsunade dying and he goes apeshit, but he is spend from protecting everyone and sasuke + his crew help battle the jyuubi while hashirama and madara go toe to toe in the edo state

madara defeates and seals hashi, the other previous kages get sealed also, by this time naruto has his chaarka back

naruto + sasuke defeat madara to end the manga

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Anyone ever thought Sasuke could give up his eyes to Naruto in order to acquire the Rinnegan and defeat the Juubi?
    LMAO no , that would never happen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not going to type down an elaborate post, but I amk sure it would end in a manner I would find completely distasteful.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    I am not going to type down an elaborate post, but I amk sure it would end in a manner I would find completely distasteful.
    i hope you are wrong, its not too late for kishi to right this ship and save the ending of naruto
    he needs to make these last chapters epic

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ That makes two of us. I am not holding my breath though, because I am fully aware I will turn blue and die.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If really depends on one potential event if Madara makes a move to remove the Kyuubi from Naruto then all bets are off. If he doesn't then Kakashi takes out Obito and we find out why Rin really died. Naruto and Sasuke fight the Jyuubi and may battle each other at the end. Hashirama will engage Madara and dissolve both of their Edo Tensei. The end result in that the Jyuubi, Obito, and Jyuubi are vanquished. Kakashi becomes the new Hokage and either Sasuke or Naruto go on a journey and don't remain in the village at the end.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Could a mod add a poll?
    I would be interested to know how many people thinks that the manga will end after the 4th war?

Unless, someone else has a better idea for a poll?!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    ^ That makes two of us. I am not holding my breath though, because I am fully aware I will turn blue and die.

New Reply
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast