Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Ending

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Ending

But if someone catches him and Konoha getting along, the whole plan could backfire. I doubt Itachi would take that kind of risk, especially when Konoha is supposed to hate Itachi and call him a traitor. The only thing keepin gItachi was happy was the safety of Sasuke, otherwise as long as Konoha was safe I doubt he cared about being happy.

It'd endanger Itachi's plans, and it did until he was Edo Tensei'd. Tobi knowing everything allowed him to tell Sasuke what happened.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi showed he could easily enter the village and remains hidden til he wanted to, so he shouldn't have had much trouble sneaking in and reporting directly to Danzo and co. He must have had the means, given that he was reporting information to the higher-ups before his death. And knowing what occurred with Sasuke and Konoha's intentions would be keeping with his safety.

It didn't endanger Zetsu and Obito's plan though. If anything, it was in their favor, hastening Itachi's eventual death and allowing Obito to finally act against Konoha and make a grab for Sasuke.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction of the Final Outcome of Naruto Manga

I was watching the latest shippuden intro (shippuden 311) and I noticed that the intro seems to foreshadow what will happen in the Naruto Series.

First of all, we see many candle lamps on the river. In Japanese culture, that's a way of sending the dead off to the other world. Right after that scene, we see the Kage's with their eyes closed as though they are dreaming some random thoughts. Pay attention to the Mizukage, and you'll notice that her clothes are tattered. I believe that's foreshadowing all the Kages deaths.

Included with those Kages is Sasuke which was a crazy surprise. Seems like Sasuke will die too.

So while we all know that Naruto is bond to win by the end of the Naruto series, all current Kages, including Sasuke, will die.

That's my prediction.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prediction of the Final Outcome of Naruto Manga

interesting prediction. I really hate to see sasuke die but I don't see him fitting-in if let's say the war ends and good defeats bad. I guess his death isn't a crazy thought after all

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prediction of the Final Outcome of Naruto Manga

I really really doubt the anime team would foreshadow any events that didn't even happen in manga yet. Judging by the usually terrible quality of their filler story arcs and other slip-ups I'd even dare to say the anime team has close to zero communication with Kishimoto, and thus knows jack shit more then any manga follower.

If they knew anything more then us they wouldn't have voiced Obito during his figh against Minato with his old man voice, when he was supposed to be around 14 years of age.

Currently the Kage are lying around with their face in the dirt and their fate is unknown, thats most probably what this anime intro is referring to... although I have no idea how Sasuke fits into this... but lets be honest here, so far the Shippuuden intro's never made a lot of sense. The anime team probably just thought "well... this guy's important so we have to include him somehow!" and thats about all the reason there is to it.
    Last edited by LnDRash; May 09, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Do you think that it will end right after the 4th Great War, or that there will be another arc afterwards?"

I think it will end for all intents and purposes. There may be a epilogue type thing but that doesn't really count as a story arc.

"Do you think Sasuke will be forgiven and happy by the end?"

Yes, I do. In my opinion, such an ending for him is a wasteful and contrived narrative atrocity but that's how Kishi seems to roll these days.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fenrir7's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope this arc is the last one. There's no point in prolonging the series anymore once Madara is defeated.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

abolishing the ninja system is not the answer to peace. look at the real world, which Kishimoto tries to mirror into the Naruto/ninja series. It will most likely end in a similar way DBZ ended, a tournament of some kind, perhaps a unified village with kages as leaders of different areas aka world government.

this will ensure the longevity of the series, especially game developers who are thinking of making an mmorpg of naruto, action games, whatever, you name it!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

sasuke not turn to good side yet and naruto give sasuke chance to choise

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Lol first of all I don't have a problem with naruto. At point he was my favorite character until he kept caking like a idiot clown, and repeatedly did the same two jutsu. So save the bs.
    you serious need read manga right if you think naruto use only two jutsu

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir7 View Post
    I sure hope this arc is the last one. There's no point in prolonging the series anymore once Madara is defeated.
    mina kushi gaiden/naruhina child/naruto as hokage/mature life this generation,like avatar continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by YEEKUZA View Post
    abolishing the ninja system is not the answer to peace.
    why ? all bad in narutoverse because village leader hate other village

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

They don't "hate" eachother.There're political factors into these,they want to protect the people of their village.U can't necessarily call them all "bad".Naruto/Hinata's chid?The manga would turn into a joke if things like these would be the core of the plot.There's nothing more to the series now.After the war some solution would be sort out with Naruto possibily having the answer for peace.The series is pretty much over.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the manga will be resolved in the matter that after the war ends, and assuming Sasuke lives through it, he will be judged for his crimes and exiled. The last arc will mostly take place after a few years gap with Sasuke finally able to return to Konoha after having travelled the world.

The final panel may be something like Sakura and Naruto waiting at the gate as Sasuke comes up the road and looks up at them waiting and smiles. With a monologue by Sasuke stating ‘Now I’m home’.

And if a fight does occur between Naruto and Sasuke, it may be before he leaves the village. And it may end in a draw!

Through this is off the top of my head, given that there are many unresolved events still left, we may have more backstories and twists in store. But what I feel is this is the natural course for a shounen like Naruto.
    Reading is a good habit.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's ending?

Spoiler show

Replace Tidus with Naruto, Yuna with Hinata, Sin with Juubi, the Aeon's with the Bijuu, Jeckt with Minato and that magical Zanarkand blob thing with all of the worlds chakra.........

Naaaahhh... that would actually be too good
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what, I think the true form of the Ten-Tails (probably Jashin) is the sage's wife, a powerful moon maiden who doesn't want children to be weapons of evil and wants a world similar to Obito's and Madara's. Also, I think friendship and forgiveness are the keys to true peace.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cykai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. sasuke and naruto push madara to the limit, madara goes in teh fight 100% and sasuke is beaten

2. naruto gets very serious and barely beats madara after a long fight

3. naruto collapses as well. both naruto and sasuke are left in a coma like state.

4. sakura sees them both passed out. she runs toward one of them. you hear sasuke voice say :..sa...kura... pans out and sakura is with naruto crying asking if he's okay etc etc sasuke smiles and says " you finally got the girl."

5. hinata see sakura and naruto. she realizes that naruto is in love with sakura and that all hinata wants is to make naruto happy. she truly loved naruto but because of that she leaves him to be happy with sakura

6. a few months pass everything is being rebuilt and all shinobis are getting ready to go back their home villages. before that they throw naruto a Hero's festival. in honor of his heroics. then the village elders, firelord, elite jounin. have a meeting as to who will be the next hokage. there is a vote in the village. results in a tie. sasuke needs to vote and votes for naruto. thus making him hokage.

7. a small page or couple pages showing naruto with his son and sakura by his side in the hokage office. pans out to the hokage wall naruto's face is there. rocks (the original opening starts playing in the anime) last scene is naruto's back as he is walking away... his cloak says 6th hokage.
    Last edited by Cykai; June 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The tailed beasts and ending the war, which strategy?

So we have 2 strategies, one from Naruto, extracting the bijus. Sasuke wants to burn them down though. So what I am wondering is which way would work to end the war because it seems like that is the importance Kishi has put on this situation.
    If we go the Naruto path then all the bijus survive, with Sasuke all of them ofc die.

Imo the only way to get a peaceful way out of this is to let the bijus survive. The main problem isn't really the bijus, it's people driven by hate and war and killing them would be more on the side of hate while Narutos approach steps away from that mind set.

Does anyone think that getting rid of the Bijus will actually create some kind of peace?
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast