Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Will the story end after the 4th great war is over?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 50.00%
  • No

17 50.00%
New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Naruto's Ending

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Ending

There's is no conformation Naruto is ending in 2014..

I also don't see how the war can end in 15-20 chapters.

It's probably going to take 3-5 chapters for Naruto to die and revived and seal the other hall of Kyuubi.

Then another 3-5 chapters for obito to die.

Then another 3-5 chapters for Madara to get his other rinnengan.

Then another 7-10 chapters for him to destroy all edo kages and seal the jyuubi.

Then finally the real battle can begin.

Naruto will definitely go into 2015 with out much effort.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

7-10 chapters for him to destroy all edo kages and seal the juubi?
    Then finally the real battle can begin?

How? Do you honestly believe naruto, sasuke, the kages and the alliance can defeat madara as thejuubi's jinchuuriki? You must be dreaming pal. Honestly, your hate to minato clouded your opinion. Or maybe you honestly believe that sasuke can defeat the juubi's jinchuuriki?

I think it's time for you to accept that naruto and sasuke needs the edo kages. They can't defeat madara without them. And there's no way in hell that sasuke has the ability to fight madara. Seriously, just read the latest chapter when madara said that sasuke is like a gravel to him.

So by adding itachi, both of them are gravel and sand to madara.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Face it Marshall, minato has 10-15 chapters left before his time is up. Meaning, Madara is going to rip his soul out of his one armed body lol. Minato showed us what we all knew.
    1. He's a one trick pony.
    2. His intelligence was highly exaggerated. Not on Itachi's level.(refering to intel)
    3. He's just as goofy as his son.
    4. Had to give him the use of the Kyuubi, and he was practically Naruto's battery lol.
    5. A overall failure to his team and family..

Gotta sting don't it.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Face it Marshall, minato has 10-15 chapters left before his time is up. Meaning, Madara is going to rip his soul out of his one armed body lol. Minato showed us what we all knew.
    2. His intelligence was highly exaggerated. Not on Itachi's level.(refering to intel)
    4. Had to give him the use of the Kyuubi, and he was practically Naruto's battery lol.

Gotta sting don't it.
    He really dissapointed me seriously ...and I think I'm not the only one tbh there is also Kisame... after all those flashbacks I thought he had Shikamaru-level intelligence ...yet someone as intelligent as Shikamaru ,i.e : Tobirama mocked him and he really doesn't even know how to find a suitable name for techniques.

He's just as goofy? at least Naruto could see that Senjutsu harms Obito which Minato couldn't even realise even with him knowing about Senjutsu when he said "he even mastered Jiraiya-sensei's senjutsu"...at least Sasuke didn't know because he was never introduced to senjutsu ...now Minato ...he has all reasons to be ashamed not to even realise this when his idiot son who is the worst idiot ever even realised it.

Naruto's battery? You mean cheerleader.

Seriously what Tobirama for the little he did was more impressive than Minato seriously ...it was so cool when he grabbed the Onmyoudon ball and landed it back to Obito...instead Minato went recklessly just like a fool and Obito only weaving his arm/weapon cut through Minato's arm...ridiculous. He along with Hiruzen were like non-relevant in this war arc ...even Tobirama was more determined to save Naruto from the god tree than Minato. Alive Tobirama > Alive Minato.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; January 07, 2014 at 03:55 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post

Gotta sting don't it.

So? It's damn obvious anyway, he's already dead after all. But at least his exposure in ET is more than itachi's exposure , madara would rip out his soul? Wow, I love that. I think that's the best to know if there's an uchiha capable to defeat/trash minato. Let's see if your opinion would come to happen over to mine. no, minato didn't showed us anything yet. Because of the uzumaki's special sealing techniques that raikage was blabbering about . So Hold your breath pal.

1.no, it's more like his opponent don't pose any threat to him that's why he's just using his hiraishin and rasengan, blame his opponent with that.
    2. You're reffering to Intel? Wow, no wonder itachi's Intel about madara is awesome, could you imagine itachi was being fooled for how many years? Whereas minato's Intel about the masked man as madara happened in just a seconds. And oh, itachi died as a ninja and died as an ET knowing as obito as madara, (well, itachi is spy after all, so it has alot of sense for him to know about Intel) that's what he is, a loyal servant of hokage.
    3. That's why he isn't that boring like any serious ninja. Well, serious or not, minato would never be a boring as a ninja.
    4.it's for his son's sake. That's a father thing, yah know? Most fathers are willing to give up everything for their son. See that? Minato was just giving up his spotlight to naruto. I'm pretty sure minato is happy and proud as hell seeing naruto fighting in front of his eyes.
    5. Just remember, he was a failure for the manga's sake. He was a failure for the story's sake. That's his role in this manga. To be a failure so that the manga will go on as a manga. Stop making that as a big deal.

The thing is, minato isn't a failure at all, it wasn't his fault when obito came into the delivery room and grabbed naruto. It wasn't his fault when obito kidnapped kushina and wrath the kyubi, it wasn't his fault when the kyubi attacked the konoha, the only fault he got is he let obito, the masked man, who was being called by itachi as madara, run like a coward.

It wasn't minato's fault when obito ''died'' in that war in kannabi bridge. They're different teams in that time remember? And it wasn't minato's fault when rin died, clearly, rin and kakashi had a mission at that time. What? Do you want minato to look for his students all the time? well, if kakashi just called or send minato a text message then minato can save them. Meaning don't blame minato into something he didn't know about.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    He really dissapointed me seriously ...and I think I'm not the only one tbh there is also Kisame... after all those flashbacks I thought he had Shikamaru-level intelligence ...yet someone as intelligent as Shikamaru ,i.e : Tobirama mocked him and he really doesn't even know how to find a suitable name for techniques.

He's just as goofy? at least Naruto could see that Senjutsu harms Obito which Minato couldn't even realise even with him knowing about Senjutsu when he said "he even mastered Jiraiya-sensei's senjutsu"...at least Sasuke didn't know because he was never introduced to senjutsu ...now Minato ...he has all reasons to be ashamed not to even realise this when his idiot son who is the worst idiot ever even realised it.

Naruto's battery? You mean cheerleader.

Seriously what Tobirama for the little he did was more impressive than Minato seriously ...it was so cool when he grabbed the Onmyoudon ball and landed it back to Obito...instead Minato went recklessly just like a fool and Obito only weaving his arm/weapon cut through Minato's arm...ridiculous. He along with Hiruzen were like non-relevant in this war arc ...even Tobirama was more determined to save Naruto from the god tree than Minato. Alive Tobirama > Alive Minato.
    1. Are you comparing minato's intelligence to shikamaru? And minato's intelligence isn't comparable at all to shikamaru? seriously, seriously.

2. You're clueless at all. try to read that scan again on why minato couldn't or doesnt have the time to realise obito's jutsu. Because his mind was being occupied by obito and his dirty mouth. Or technically he didn't really cared of what obito's jutsu is, but he cares on what obito's mouth was blabbering about. Obito was blaming him everything, as his mentor and teacher, it has alot of impact to him. I think t'was obito s plan to messed up minato. So that minato wouldn't really try to analize his jutsu. See that? I think both you and prince sasuke should try to see the underneath beneath the underneath up to the underneath.

3. How about the time when minato saved the allaince when he arrived? How about the time when he set up his kunai for their combined sealing barrier? Have you already forgotten about that? How about saving the alliance again while tobirama can't do anything? You're already tried to deminish minato's achievement just because he lost his arm, recklestly like a fool? Really? Am wondering what kind of manga are you reading, or it just you don't understand that scan at all. Minato at that time said that he'll attack obito to create an OPENING for naruto and SASUKe to hit a clear shot. So basically and technically, he act as a bait for naruto and sasuke to attack. And yet t'was a reckless and he's a fool?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You're talking about Itachi as a edo? Itachi's level of legendary only went higher, while Minato's is falling fast.
    If you only learn ONE thing about Itachi with his battle against Kabuto is that Itachi/Uchiha ALWAYS have a way to win.

Bottom line is Minato has about fifteen chapters to prove me wrong, or my opinion will not change.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post

So? It's damn obvious anyway, he's already dead after all. But at least his exposure in ET is more than itachi's exposure , madara would rip out his soul? Wow, I love that. I think that's the best to know if there's an uchiha capable to defeat/trash minato. Let's see if your opinion would come to happen over to mine. no, minato didn't showed us anything yet. Because of the uzumaki's special sealing techniques that raikage was blabbering about . So Hold your breath pal.

1.no, it's more like his opponent don't pose any threat to him that's why he's just using his hiraishin and rasengan, blame his opponent with that.
    2. You're reffering to Intel? Wow, no wonder itachi's Intel about madara is awesome, could you imagine itachi was being fooled for how many years? Whereas minato's Intel about the masked man as madara happened in just a seconds. And oh, itachi died as a ninja and died as an ET knowing as obito as madara, (well, itachi is spy after all, so it has alot of sense for him to know about Intel) that's what he is, a loyal servant of hokage.
    3. That's why he isn't that boring like any serious ninja. Well, serious or not, minato would never be a boring as a ninja.
    4.it's for his son's sake. That's a father thing, yah know? Most fathers are willing to give up everything for their son. See that? Minato was just giving up his spotlight to naruto. I'm pretty sure minato is happy and proud as hell seeing naruto fighting in front of his eyes.
    5. Just remember, he was a failure for the manga's sake. He was a failure for the story's sake. That's his role in this manga. To be a failure so that the manga will go on as a manga. Stop making that as a big deal.

The thing is, minato isn't a failure at all, it wasn't his fault when obito came into the delivery room and grabbed naruto. It wasn't his fault when obito kidnapped kushina and wrath the kyubi, it wasn't his fault when the kyubi attacked the konoha, the only fault he got is he let obito, the masked man, who was being called by itachi as madara, run like a coward.

It wasn't minato's fault when obito ''died'' in that war in kannabi bridge. They're different teams in that time remember? And it wasn't minato's fault when rin died, clearly, rin and kakashi had a mission at that time. What? Do you want minato to look for his students all the time? well, if kakashi just called or send minato a text message then minato can save them. Meaning don't blame minato into something he didn't know about.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

1. Are you comparing minato's intelligence to shikamaru? And minato's intelligence isn't comparable at all to shikamaru? seriously, seriously.

2. You're clueless at all. try to read that scan again on why minato couldn't or doesnt have the time to realise obito's jutsu. Because his mind was being occupied by obito and his dirty mouth. Or technically he didn't really cared of what obito's jutsu is, but he cares on what obito's mouth was blabbering about. Obito was blaming him everything, as his mentor and teacher, it has alot of impact to him. I think t'was obito s plan to messed up minato. So that minato wouldn't really try to analize his jutsu. See that? I think both you and prince sasuke should try to see the underneath beneath the underneath up to the underneath.

3. How about the time when minato saved the allaince when he arrived? How about the time when he set up his kunai for their combined sealing barrier? Have you already forgotten about that? How about saving the alliance again while tobirama can't do anything? You're already tried to deminish minato's achievement just because he lost his arm, recklestly like a fool? Really? Am wondering what kind of manga are you reading, or it just you don't understand that scan at all. Minato at that time said that he'll attack obito to create an OPENING for naruto and SASUKe to hit a clear shot. So basically and technically, he act as a bait for naruto and sasuke to attack. And yet t'was a reckless and he's a fool?
    1. In intelligence ? ... Tobirama > Shikamaru = Kakashi >>>>Naruto >>>>>>>> Minato( due to the fact that at least Naruto realised that Senjutsu could harm Obito unlike Minato then in intelligence ...Naruto>>>>>>>>Minato ).

2. Dafuq are you saying? Even Naruto was caring about what Obito was saying ...see when he said "Don't talk trash about my old man who actually did become an Hokage!!" ...I doubt Obito knew senjutsu was the only thing capable of hitting him at that moment seriously...in fact he was pretty much admiring the person he has the become and by this I mean admiring his own strength.

3. I'm reading Naruto ...while YOU are reading a manga called Minato ...these happened to give him some spotlight ...If he hadn't appearred ...Naruto would have turned into a SO6P and deflect the Bijuu bomb and then rape the Juubi and Madara and would have saved Minato's spotlight...yeah though I'm grateful to Minato but Minato himself must be grateful to Naruto If that didn't happen here ... this manga would have ended in a catastrophe If It ever happened...was it the case the manga would have already been finished...so thank you Minato . Yeah he's a jack-ass fool he saw Juubito right before him yet he ventured like a fool and with literally no effort...Juubito took away his arm LOL...talk about the fastest person ever in Naruto. Fishermen use worms as baits for fishing ...so Minato is a worm then by your logic??
    Last edited by Rikudobito; January 10, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not the place to have a Naruto vs Minato fight.
    This thread is to talk about Naruto's ending.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    1. In intelligence ? ... Tobirama > Shikamaru = Kakashi >>>>Naruto >>>>>>>> Minato( due to the fact that at least Naruto realised that Senjutsu could harm Obito unlike Minato then in intelligence ...Naruto>>>>>>>>Minato ).

2. Dafuq are you saying? Even Naruto was caring about what Obito was saying ...see when he said "Don't talk trash about my old man who actually did become an Hokage!!" ...I doubt Obito knew senjutsu was the only thing capable of hitting him at that moment seriously...in fact he was pretty much admiring the person he has the become and by this I mean admiring his own strength.

3. I'm reading Naruto ...while YOU are reading a manga called Minato ...these happened to give him some spotlight ...If he hadn't appearred ...Naruto would have turned into a SO6P and deflect the Bijuu bomb and then rape the Juubi and Madara and would have saved Minato's spotlight...yeah though I'm grateful to Minato but Minato himself must be grateful to Naruto If that didn't happen here ... this manga would have ended in a catastrophe If It ever happened...was it the case the manga would have already been finished...so thank you Minato . Yeah he's a jack-ass fool he saw Juubito right before him yet he ventured like a fool and with literally no effort...Juubito took away his arm LOL...talk about the fastest person ever in Naruto. Fishermen use worms as baits for fishing ...so Minato is a worm then by your logic??
    1. So, could you give me a scan that shows shikamaru is more intelligent that minato? His 200 IQ is really useless and pathetic. Yea, he can came up with 200 ways to defeat his enemies, but minato just need a second to came uo with a strategy and to came uo with a plan to kill him on the spot. Again, that's just only happened in just a seconds.

But anyway, based from your opinion, I think your definition of intelligence is really cheap.

Minato is a prodigy, genius and the greatest ninja that the konoha ever created. Yea, I can give you a scan that shows minato is a super genius that shikamaru in ninjutsu department, sealing jutsu department, tactics department and strategy department. Shikamaru as fodder genius isnt comparable to the high level ninja like minato in genius category. A fodder will remain as a fodder and useless in the ninja world as long as the elite ninja's are concerned.

2. Try to analyze this will yah? Minato knows that t'was student obito, as in the funny obito, who killed his wife. And now he's blaming himself for everything that happened in the ninja world. And at that time, obito also blaming everything to minato for not recognizing his ass and to the death of rin. Clearly, just analyze that scan where minato listening to obito's mouth. Really, as in really.

3. There's a reason why madara wants juubito to be weakened. And your opinion about losing an arm is really ridiculous as it sound. Yea, with that, I think madara is pathetic and weak and a fodder ninja simply because he was being cut in half by Lee's kick. See that? oh yea, itachi is also pathetic because he was being cut by kabuto in half.

But anyway, do you kna the reason why madara wants to be alive? So that he can feel his senses. Meaning, the reason why itachi and minato was being cut is because their sense of danger isn't working at all.

No. You don't understand my logic at all. Or I think you don't understand what you're reading at all. Minato act as a bait because he was an ET. He knew that he can't be killed. Madara and tobirama already said the purpose of the ET and how madara as an ET accepted all the hit with an open arms. Really... you really sound as KingofNight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

> Sees a post by Marshal
    > As usual, he's talking about Minato 24/7
    > Is not disappointed

Last edited by IChallengeYou!; January 13, 2014 at 02:56 AM.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    1. So, could you give me a scan that shows shikamaru is more intelligent that minato? His 200 IQ is really useless and pathetic. Yea, he can came up with 200 ways to defeat his enemies, but minato just need a second to came uo with a strategy and to came uo with a plan to kill him on the spot. Again, that's just only happened in just a seconds.

But anyway, based from your opinion, I think your definition of intelligence is really cheap.

Minato is a prodigy, genius and the greatest ninja that the konoha ever created. Yea, I can give you a scan that shows minato is a super genius that shikamaru in ninjutsu department, sealing jutsu department, tactics department and strategy department. Shikamaru as fodder genius isnt comparable to the high level ninja like minato in genius category. A fodder will remain as a fodder and useless in the ninja world as long as the elite ninja's are concerned.

2. Try to analyze this will yah? Minato knows that t'was student obito, as in the funny obito, who killed his wife. And now he's blaming himself for everything that happened in the ninja world. And at that time, obito also blaming everything to minato for not recognizing his ass and to the death of rin. Clearly, just analyze that scan where minato listening to obito's mouth. Really, as in really.

3. There's a reason why madara wants juubito to be weakened. And your opinion about losing an arm is really ridiculous as it sound. Yea, with that, I think madara is pathetic and weak and a fodder ninja simply because he was being cut in half by Lee's kick. See that? oh yea, itachi is also pathetic because he was being cut by kabuto in half.

But anyway, do you kna the reason why madara wants to be alive? So that he can feel his senses. Meaning, the reason why itachi and minato was being cut is because their sense of danger isn't working at all.

No. You don't understand my logic at all. Or I think you don't understand what you're reading at all. Minato act as a bait because he was an ET. He knew that he can't be killed. Madara and tobirama already said the purpose of the ET and how madara as an ET accepted all the hit with an open arms. Really... you really sound as KingofNight.
    I sound like KingofNight? ...then he must really be intelligent then.

euh...I thought I was sounding like you with my bunch of smilies.

Whatever...

1. Sadly Shikamaru's intelligence is not backed up by his abilities...don't get me wrong Minato is like super strong, hypothetically stronger than a BM Naruto but, I guess you didn't realise that I was trolling at you because you're wanking Minato.

Give the manga, 20 more chapters , Naruto and the sauce will be by far the greatest shinobis Konoha has ever created, you'll see. I will only agree with you with that phrase of yours...Shikamaru is a fodder ...pure-class fodder , If only he died but well the manga would have been better...oh well...Kishi has his favourites.

2.Don't go and find excuses for Minato...If he really fell into Obito's trap then he really must be an idiot for having fell into it...Naruto and Tobirama noticed/period. We'll stop at that and how in the hell would Obito prevent Minato from analysing his technique when Obito didn't even seem to know that Senjutsu could hurt Onmyoudon and Obito would have easily beaten any of them without plot, you really are a biased Minato fan in all honesty...well everyone on this forum here agrees.

3.That's different ...in Itachi and Madara's case, they were attacked and they got damaged while Minato is the one who attacked and funnily is the one who got the damage ...so yeah that's what I meant.

Don't understand your logic at all? dafuq man? I don't need to understand your wanking of Minato. You are correct on the last part really,that's a miracle and it's only where you didn't talk about Minato...you should talk less about him like seriously.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; January 13, 2014 at 07:23 AM.

New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28