Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: [THEORY] -Hashirama VS Madara - They're part in the war.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

[THEORY] -Hashirama VS Madara - They're part in the war.

I, like many others, was somewhat underwhelmed by the fight between Hashirama and Madara that took place in the recent flashback. It started off epic and just as it reaches its climax Kishimoto takes out his briefcase Leo Dicaprio gave him and preforms flashback-ception. A flashback within a flashback. Unlike me who enjoys good character development, many were like at the begining of F-Ception but as it played out most people were like . However there were still no complaints or at least non from me since I was a very big fan of those 6 or 7 flashbacks of the 1st and 2nd hokages while they were children. And also Kishimoto seemed to make all of the right turns and did not rush it. The chemistry between young madara and young hashirama was in my opinion the best in naruto. He really made it seem like a great friendship. Add to it the forbidden element and that just caps it off .

After the second flashback comes to an end and we resum the fight between Hashirama and Madara many of us wanted to see the continuation of this epic encounter and thought it was going to be; again be pretty awesome. And why wouldn't we when we saw attacks that leveled mountins and seas. However it didn't take long for the fight to come to a conclusion which left a lot of us including me like but the fact that the end of the flashbacks meant that we would hear sasuke's reply kinda softened the blow and for many of us was actually a breath of fresh air now that we are back in the present day Naruto.

So here is what my theory is. I think that Kishimoto thought that a fight between Hashirama and madara in the Ninja war is inevitable and quite frankly made the most sense. Even in the last chapter (627) we see Hashirama say that he's excited to see his old friend. So Kishi probably thought it was best to save most of the action between those 2 for when we reach that part in the Manga.

Any thoughts?

PS: I hope this is the right place to post this thread. I looked for the theories section.
    Last edited by Jabman; April 17, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [THEORY] -Hashirama VS Madara - They're part in the war.

Seems right to me, he probably didnt want to draw the same fight twice and judging from that it might be that Hashirama defeats Madara again, if he didnt then he might have drawn the fight and showed us some move that Hashirama used to defeat him, then when he uses it again on ET Madara he somehow deflects it to show us how much he's grown since their last fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice idea Jabman, it sounds quite plausbile that the flashbacks were soften off to make the current battle all the more epic.
    Also we gotta remember that Madara has gotten insanely many powerups since last they fought, so Madara will probably now have the upperhand now, which likely will cause Hirashima big trouble, if not loose.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    That's a nice idea Jabman, it sounds quite plausbile that the flashbacks were soften off to make the current battle all the more epic.
    Also we gotta remember that Madara has gotten insanely many powerups since last they fought, so Madara will probably now have the upperhand now, which likely will cause Hirashima big trouble, if not loose.
    It will definitely be cool watching Madara and Hashirama both using Mokuton techniques. Can't wait for Hashirama's reaction to see his own face sticking out of Madara's chest lol

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is, Madara didn't have what he does now, so even if they fought again, it'd be completely different. Madara only fought with his EMS when he fought Hashirama, and now he has Mokuton and Rinnegan. The fight would be completely different, and Kishi could even show Hashirama's full or fuller power, or even more developed jutsu after Madara's defeat.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The thing is, Madara didn't have what he does now, so even if they fought again, it'd be completely different. Madara only fought with his EMS when he fought Hashirama, and now he has Mokuton and Rinnegan. The fight would be completely different, and Kishi could even show Hashirama's full or fuller power, or even more developed jutsu after Madara's defeat.

That's true, but kishi has to show the perfect form of susano that madara possess, he just HAS TO lol. he cant just tease it like he did last time. Or I mean at least for the beginning part of the fight before both become serious. And then When madara activates his rinnegan kishi could explain through madara how he obtained it and how he didn't die the last time they fought.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

He already showed it. I'm not sure if it can do much than take out mountains and tank everything.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He already showed it. I'm not sure if it can do much than take out mountains and tank everything.
    yes true haha. I just don't want them to go all out in the beginning. Much like how goku didn't turn super saiyan 3 right away.

New Reply