Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 231 Discussion Thread

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 231 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by llydnarz View Post
    The last guy I was expecting that would stop them just turned out to be a NEO member last chapter. And he also critically wounded the next strongest guy around.
    Who else do you think would stop them from taking those chefs? Everyone else is busy with their own fights. Unless Jirou or Master Chin or the Dharma Hermit would come.
    Well now that Zebra just raped the Nitro AND the two other guys I guess you have your answer :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

they attacked Setsuno and she will destroy them

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

What ridiculous power! Zebra never ceases to amaze. Apparently they executed their combo attack on Setsuno and she is now getting serious?! Crazy!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Omfg zebra is a monter amongst monters

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Okay now I see the pic I think chiyo about to get serious and make take care of all three.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know the anime is not something to go by but the latest episode. Jirou said he is going to have to go to gourmet world to stop them two or something like that. So i dont think Jirou will help Setsuno at the moment.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I don't think she needs help, that was their chance to finish her off.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

zebra is a frigging monster
    did not expect him to own every1 in 5 pages but oh well guess they were weaker than elg and tommyrod

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was pretty expected for Zebra to save Yuda and the others.
    Aaaaand Setsuno has gone nd gotten pissed the fuck off. Honestly, don't know what's going to happen to her; however, i do have a strong feeling she's gonna die or end up captured

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

If Zebra is such a beasty character, just how strong must be the members of 0th Biotype who were working directly under Ichiryu? From now on it's going to get nasty, other fights were nothing in comparison to this. Setsuno is mad, hella mad. Don't shit bricks, guys.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler seemed to be wrong, I guess they didn't attack Chiyo which makes me want to know what she said on the last page. If she isn't ticked off at the interruption, then she's likely going to take advantage of this just opportunity. NEO took advantage of her emotions to turn her to the dark side in the first place, so maybe they'll try to recruit her. I kind of forgot about that, they're the ones who convinced her that she can revive her son, so I guess they do have intentions for her.

And I literally laughed out loud as I watched Zebra steamroll those 2 Bishokukai monster agents, then a Nitro, and then blast away THREE Nitro. The whole scenario is amazing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    Spoiler seemed to be wrong, I guess they didn't attack Chiyo which makes me want to know what she said on the last page. If she isn't ticked off at the interruption, then she's likely going to take advantage of this just opportunity. NEO took advantage of her emotions to turn her to the dark side in the first place, so maybe they'll try to recruit her. I kind of forgot about that, they're the ones who convinced her that she can revive her son, so I guess they do have intentions for her.

And I literally laughed out loud as I watched Zebra steamroll those 2 Bishokukai monster agents, then a Nitro, and then blast away THREE Nitro. The whole scenario is amazing.
    This isn't fact it's just assumption. I think that that guy who attacked Tepei told her about Center and she joined Bishokukai because they dont obey rules.
    Anyway, Zebra is now in may opinion strong as 0th biotop guys. There is posibility that Chiyo and Setsuno attack together NEO because they interupted their duel.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Setsuno will get the better of that NEO trio until Joa arrives. I have a feeling he will tip the scales into NEO's favor.

With all of the IGO's fighters either tired, out of commission, or occupied by opponents I don't know who will come and stop Joa or Shigematsu. The Bishokukai is basically done for, whoever they have left will just flee.

This arc is wrapping up, once this Setsuno thing gets resolved it might quickly bounce back to Coco and then show the end of Torkio's fight and the arc will be over.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand now why Setsuno is so scary... Way too scary, just opening her eyes made such a difference... Oh wow
    That fight is going to be freakin great, no way Zaus & his gang will get out of this unscathed

Nothing much happened though, Zebra being awesome as he's always is... I doubt we'll get Setsuno vs the gang next week, probably switching to Coco vs Grinpatch

I can't see this whole war end up without either Midora appearing, Ichiryuu too, or Jirou stopping all this shit by making everyone there shit in their pants (unless Jirou being you know... Joa... That would be the biggest wtf moment in the whole manga)
    Last edited by Zehahaha; April 23, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's an assumption to believe that someone from NEO told her about Center? Maybe, but certainly not a big one. I can't possibly see how a bishokukai or NEO agent would not have been the one to do it, and if it had been a bishokukai agent then why the secrecy around it? She doesn't even know who the person is, so it was not a bishokukai agent. Whoever did it had a clear motive for it, it wasn't just casual conversation without purpose so they wanted to force her to the dark side for some reason and took advantage of her grief. We've seen so far that NEO operated in the shadows, pulling the strings everywhere in the world in order to achieve things that neither the IGO or Bishokukai even could, so unless we're going to introduce yet ANOTHER antagonist independent of both the major groups in existence now, it's a NEO agent who did it. And it may even be JOA, who was also likely the mastermind behind the four beast. And before anyone says it, I'm not convinced on the roll of Teppei's master yet, he's still too new and shrouded in mystery even though his involvement in the fourbeast incident is implied.

All I can still say is, it won't be many more chapters until we finally see JOA and what he's capable of, and he'll also likely be the one who defeats Setsuna since I think those 3 will fail. They openly discussed a plan to ambush and kill her, and manga logic dictates that their plan is not going to go as expected so a 4th person or persons will have to finish the job and it will either be Chiyo or JOA who ends up intervening at this point.

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast