Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto and Sasuke

7 53.85%
  • Rookies

6 46.15%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto/Sasuke vs Rookies.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto/Sasuke vs Rookies.

This fight is by the end of part 1. Naruto and Sasuke can use anything they showed at the end of part 1. Naruto can go tails mode when he feels like BUT the drawbaks showed there are in play. All are going all out and Naruto can activate his modes at any time.

Asume Naruto's ability to summon Bunta works enough for him to pop it (i whant this 2 to go full out)

Vs

ALL THE OTHER ROOKIES(from Konoha). Only exception is Inno as i am not sure how good her mind/body swich is going to be. The fat guy can't trade pills.

Then add to this Sand guys aside for Gaara.

Fight takes place in Konoha crater courtesy of Pein.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto/Sasuke vs Rookies.

Rookies curpstomps. If it's part 1, Naruto and Sasuke don't stand a chance against all of those.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto goes 1tail at the start of the match sweeps all the rookies while Sasuke attacks with CS2 Chidori's on all that try to dodge Naruto's chakra hands.

Just a note,
    http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...0-page-13.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...0-page-14.html

does that 4tail transformation count as part 1 still?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@EnvyOS

That happened between part 1 and 2. Its only by the end of part 1 so Naruto has up to 1 tail max.

@KingOfNight

I would like to elaborate on that as Naruto with just some Kyuubi chakra made Sasuke into a statue. Then imagine Naruto going 1 tails and summoning Bunta that can shoot waterbals that can block something of a bijudama from a biju... Now Sasuke in CS lvl 2 could fight 1 tails Naruto man...Curpstomp? Please... I hope you where joking.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

As soon as Naruto summons Gama the battle is over. None of the rookies have any way to handle a boss summon at this point in the manga. If Naruto isn't able to summon Gama, the rookies would win. Either way, the battle becomes pretty unbalanced.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    [B]
    @KingOfNight

I would like to elaborate on that as Naruto with just some Kyuubi chakra made Sasuke into a statue. Then imagine Naruto going 1 tails and summoning Bunta that can shoot waterbals that can block something of a bijudama from a biju... Now Sasuke in CS lvl 2 could fight 1 tails Naruto man...Curpstomp? Please... I hope you where joking.
    I forgot about Bunta.

But about the 1 tail Naruto or CS 2 Sasuke ? Lee in the Reverse Lotus should lay a systematic beat down on those two. And if they do survive, they would be far to weak to take all the other Rookies. Not to mention that after Lee beats them to the ground Kiba can combine with Akamru to do that double-drill technique to kill them. AND even if they survive that they still have shit ton of trouble to worry about seeing as the Sand Sibling are there, with Temari being able to slice them clean.

Bunta is honestly the only thing that gives team Naruto the slightest chances of surviving.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I agree with Impossibility

This battle is highly unbalanced.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Lee is going to do what? I hope you are seriously joking. 4 tails almost KILLED JMAN. 3 tails was trowing Oro around and ripped on of his arms... Lee going close to Sasuke in cs lvl 2 or Naruto in clock mode is going to be in some serious shit. Sasuke with no 2 tomoe sharingan and no CS and had similar speed with Lee (to the point of gates). Lee geting close to Naruto would have himself grabed by 1 of those Chakra arms and end up eating a Rasengan or a Chidori from Sasuke... Then imagine Naruto's clones...

Lee stating a chanse in hell vs Naruto or Sasuke in those mode is BS. He would get ripped appart. Double-drill vs tails mode Naruto... Just lol... Naruto can regen holes in his chest the size of your fist... That clock offered perfect protection vs a HUGE Katon from Sasuke... Naruto's scream alone would trow Lee or Kiba on there buts... 3 tails with a scream incapacitated Kabuto who was on Kakashi's level in PART 1....

Now Temari slicing trough Sasuke's wings (with part 1 feats) or Naruto's clock, especially Naruto's clock is just... No way... 4 tails provided protection vs Oro's sword that can slice trough Adamantine...

As for Bunta and unbalancing this fight look at the links below.

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    As soon as Naruto summons Gama the battle is over. None of the rookies have any way to handle a boss summon at this point in the manga. If Naruto isn't able to summon Gama, the rookies would win. Either way, the battle becomes pretty unbalanced.
    I don't think so:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/16

And what that guy could do:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/189/18

Fatboy was DEFENETLY as big as Bunta there...

Then Fatboy:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/190/3

More from him:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/189/16

Now Fatboy is 100 times more powerfull... Then add bugs, shadow bind (not really going to do much true :P). I am going on a limb here and say they can handle Bunta...

The way i see it they NEED Bunta to make it even with Fatboy...
    Last edited by xXan; April 18, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Fatboy is 100 times more powerfull... Then add bugs, shadow bind (not really going to do much true :P). I am going on a limb here and say they can handle Bunta...

The way i see it they NEED Bunta to make it even with Fatboy...
    Chouji's super powers aren't particularly long-lasting. And big boy Chouji is just big. Gama has a massive blade an the ability to use it, high levels of manoeuvrability, insane air, and some massive Suiton attacks. Chouji can't take on Gama, and the others aren't going to be able to do anything to help him as this battle rages on other than try to remain among the living. Chouji might force Gama to do something other than just hop and skip the rookies to their deaths, but he isn't going to change the outcome.

And yes, as I said without Gama, Naruto and Sasuke get stomped. To be honest, I'm not sure what the point of including Sasuke is. I doubt he makes much of a difference, since Gama is pretty much the only thing that matters.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Impossibility

Bunta does not have any special feats with that sword. Just swinging it at Fatboy should not be a problem... Then considering he is enlarged so are his weapons like Kunai... He can use a Kunai to BLOCK.
    And just fat? Are you serious? Do i need to link you part 2 when he punched the Mazo the HUGE blastwave that swiped the battlefield? Yes its part 2 but its besicaly the same thing. Taking on the Mazo with 7 bijus in it (even as limited as he did and even considering its part 2) should give him enough feats to fight Bunta...
    This is like claiming a sumo wrestler is just FAT... Oh and what stg feats does Bunta exacly has?

Now rookies taking down 1 tails Naruto the way you sugest its just nonsense... Now you don't understand what Sasuke does there? Well he could fight a 1 tails Naruto... Bunta is for Fatboy. Naruto and Sasuke would go nuts on the rest. Only one who can dodge them in the real sense of the word is Lee. The rest are well not that efficent in shit(or close to).
    What is Neji going to do? Kaiten vs CS lvl 2 Sasuke Chidori? Yeah right. Hinata? Tenten? Sakura? Shino? Kiba? The hell are they going to do when Naruto speeding there way at speeds to turn Lee in a statue (no gates) with a bloody rasengan in his hand? Oh and Sasuke has speed on Lee's level (no gates) and Naruto just about made him into a statue.
    Then Sasuke? Yeah the guy with Lee level of speed (no gates) + cs LVL 2 (HUGE BOOST) + Chidori? I hope you are not serious. Naruto with the speed to turn Lee (no gates) into a statue and he was dodging that(no CS) is of no use... Just lol...
    Last edited by xXan; April 18, 2013 at 06:51 AM.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

@Impossibility

Bunta does not have any special feats with that sword. Just swinging it at Fatboy should not be a problem... Then considering he is enlarged so are his weapons like Kunai... He can use a Kunai to BLOCK.
    And just fat? Are you serious? Do i need to link you part 2 when he punched the Mazo the HUGE blastwave that swiped the battlefield? Yes its part 2 but its besicaly the same thing. Taking on the Mazo with 7 bijus in it (even as limited as he did and even considering its part 2) should give him enough feats to fight Bunta...
    This is like claiming a sumo wrestler is just FAT... Oh and what stg feats does Bunta exacly has?
    So Gama has no feats with the sword, it doesn't change his physical ability, the fact that he has a sword, or the fact that he's a capable Suiton user. Big boy Chouji has no feats whatsoever. Your reference to Part 2 isn't relevant. You yourself limited everyone to Part 1.

Quote Quote:
    Now rookies taking down 1 tails Naruto the way you sugest its just nonsense... Now you don't understand what Sasuke does there? Well he could fight a 1 tails Naruto... Bunta is for Fatboy. Naruto and Sasuke would go nuts on the rest. Only one who can dodge them in the real sense of the word is Lee. The rest are well not that efficent in shit(or close to).
    What is Neji going to do? Kaiten vs CS lvl 2 Sasuke Chidori? Yeah right. Hinata? Tenten? Sakura? Shino? Kiba? The hell are they going to do when Naruto speeding there way at speeds to turn Lee in a statue (no gates) with a bloody rasengan in his hand? Oh and Sasuke has speed on Lee's level (no gates) and Naruto just about made him into a statue.
    Then Sasuke? Yeah the guy with Lee level of speed (no gates) + cs LVL 2 (HUGE BOOST) + Chidori? I hope you are not serious. Naruto with the speed to turn Lee (no gates) into a statue and he was dodging that(no CS) is of no use... Just lol...
    I'm not sure what this is about. I stated that Naruto and Sasuke would lose if Gama was unavailable. Something you pretty much agreed with, considering that you yourself stated that they needed Gama to handle Chouji. This is you arguing in favour of Naruto and Sasuke alongside Gama something that I've already pretty much put forth and you seemingly disagreed with above. So....this is supposed to be addressing what exactly? The only thing I see is you agreeing with me rather strenuously and bringing up things that seem somewhat irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The outcome of the battle is entirely dependent on the presence or absence of Gama, whether Sasuke is or isn't included isn't going to affect the outcome.
    Last edited by Impossibility; April 18, 2013 at 08:04 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Lee is going to do what? I hope you are seriously joking. 4 tails almost KILLED JMAN. 3 tails was trowing Oro around and ripped on of his arms... Lee going close to Sasuke in cs lvl 2 or Naruto in clock mode is going to be in some serious shit. Sasuke with no 2 tomoe sharingan and no CS and had similar speed with Lee (to the point of gates). Lee geting close to Naruto would have himself grabed by 1 of those Chakra arms and end up eating a Rasengan or a Chidori from Sasuke... Then imagine Naruto's clones...
    And why do I care about 4 tails Naruto ? Why do I care about three tails Naruto either ? Especially knowing those two were AFTER the 2 years ? The examples you're giving are random and has no connection to 1 tail part one Naruto. Lee in the Reverse Lotus state had a power comparable to a Kage. He could and he would beat both of them for a period of time (until the Reverse Lotus is over.) Sasuke having a similar speed to Lee in the RL state is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I'm not even gonna dive too deep into that. The stats puts Lee above him (at that point in time.) And that's base Lee we're talking about, his speed in the RL state should be a quadrillion time higher than Sasuke (and don't take that literally.)

Quote Quote:
    Lee stating a chanse in hell vs Naruto or Sasuke in those mode is BS. He would get ripped appart. Double-drill vs tails mode Naruto... Just lol... Naruto can regen holes in his chest the size of your fist... That clock offered perfect protection vs a HUGE Katon from Sasuke... Naruto's scream alone would trow Lee or Kiba on there buts... 3 tails with a scream incapacitated Kabuto who was on Kakashi's level in PART 1....
    Are you to tell me what are you basing these nonsensical and biased statements on ? The feats of part 2 three tails Naruto can't be used here. The Double-drill isn't the size of your fist, it's the size of your whole body x3. Don't even compare that to a sad Katon. Those managed to dent even the Rashomon gates (stated to be the Ultimate Defense.) The Chakra shroud in part 1 won't protect him from the massive rotating and piercing force. Not when it was unable to protect him from a mere Chidori.

Quote Quote:
    Now Temari slicing trough Sasuke's wings (with part 1 feats) or Naruto's clock, especially Naruto's clock is just... No way... 4 tails provided protection vs Oro's sword that can slice trough Adamantine...
    4 tails ? 4 TAILS ?? Why ? God why ? Why would you ever compare the strength of a 4 tails part 2 Naruto to a 1 tail ? Especially considering that 4 tails is a whole different stage with whole different power and shroud. And again, part 2 feats. Why are you using them ? Why don't you just create a thread about six tails Naruto Vs the Rookies ? Part 2 feats don't count. If Sasuke's Chidori can pierce him, then Temari would murder the two of them. Not to mention that Sasuke was weaker than the sound four or at the same level at best. And Temari had zero (literally zero) trouble murdering one of them when she was in her CS2 state. Not to mention there is still Neji, Shino, Kankuro and a lot more.

About Bunta and Choji...
    I'm not sure, but I don't think size equals power\skills.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and Sasuke win. Sasuke has genius and talent while Naruto has hax powers and ability to get free powerups when he needs it. Kyuubi, Sharingan, talent, shrewdness, and refusal to give up will give both the win.

Though, I"m actually not totally sure due to Rock Lee. He one-shot Naruto with no effort, but Sasuke's speed at the end of Part I was equal to Rock Lee's.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility
    LOL @ "soon". Remember, this is Part 1 Naruto, meaning his chakra control is horrible, and his summoning skills suffer because of it. If he summons anything it'll be Gamatatsu, Gamakichi, or their little tadpole brethren. If he DOES summon Bunta, it'll be after Kurama's chakra starts leaking into his own, I.E., after he's already fought enough that could potentially have been defeated already. But I'm feeling generous. Let's assume he does get Bunta out at the exact moment he attempts to summon him. It's still not game over. Not if Neji has anything to say about it:

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/194/16 Not as big as Bunta, sure... but...
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/195/15 One blow. One. He's about the size of Bunta's head, meaning all he has to do is get to his head, tap it, and then they're good.

That said, this isn't the only reason I thnk the rookies will win. Ten Ten can spam a controlled hail of shuriken and kunai to shred an army of Naruto's clones. Shikamaru can paralyze most of them. Or the real Naruto and Sasuke. They can break out of Kage Mane, but it'll take time (remember, Tayuya was in CS2 and still couldn't break out of Kage Mane, only barely pull away by centimeters at a time). If they can be stalled long enough for Lee to go Gates, Sasuke and Naruto are done. Naruto could potentially gain his shroud before being KO'd, but it's doubtful. He'll have eaten 100 punches in the time it takes for the chakra to start leaking through.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    LOL @ "soon". Remember, this is Part 1 Naruto, meaning his chakra control is horrible, and his summoning skills suffer because of it. If he summons anything it'll be Gamatatsu, Gamakichi, or their little tadpole brethren. If he DOES summon Bunta, it'll be after Kurama's chakra starts leaking into his own, I.E., after he's already fought enough that could potentially have been defeated already. But I'm feeling generous. Let's assume he does get Bunta out at the exact moment he attempts to summon him. It's still not game over. Not if Neji has anything to say about it:
    The OP conditions suggested that Naruto could just summon Gamabunta without the overwrought conditions he had to face to summon it during Part 1. So I just gave him the benefit of the doubt, if Naruto summons Gama and Gama hops and skips and Suitons the rookies, the battle is effectively over. And as I said if Gama isn't around, Naruto and Sasuke lose.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Impossibility

Quote Quote:
    So Gama has no feats with the sword, it doesn't change his physical ability, the fact that he has a sword, or the fact that he's a capable Suiton user. Big boy Chouji has no feats whatsoever. Your reference to Part 2 isn't relevant. You yourself limited everyone to Part 1.
    Think about it this way. Shrink Gamabunta the size of Fatboy and then give Fatboy 100 times his normal stg (after his second pill when he was the size of a MONTAIN).... How exacly is Gamabunta's physical ability an issue for Fatboy? He is not only the size of Bunta but also 100 times tronger then his Bunta size body? Come on seriously...

Oh and its not irrelevant. He showed what that mode can do. Yes he grew up and got more power and what not BUT that was the Mazo with 7 biju's in it. You can't use stuff he gained in part 2 but Inductive reasoning/deductive reasoning are more then logical and valid.

Quote Quote:
    I'm not sure what this is about. I stated that Naruto and Sasuke would lose if Gama was unavailable. Something you pretty much agreed with, considering that you yourself stated that they needed Gama to handle Chouji. This is you arguing in favour of Naruto and Sasuke alongside Gama something that I've already pretty much put forth and you seemingly disagreed with above. So....this is supposed to be addressing what exactly? The only thing I see is you agreeing with me rather strenuously and bringing up things that seem somewhat irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The outcome of the battle is entirely dependent on the presence or absence of Gama, whether Sasuke is or isn't included isn't going to affect the outcome.
    This was about you stating Sasuke is useless and how those 2 can't handle the rest when Gama fights Fatboy. The only one Sasuke and Naruto can't handle is Fatboy. The rest they can.

@KingOfNight

Quote Quote:
    And why do I care about 4 tails Naruto ? Why do I care about three tails Naruto either ? Especially knowing those two were AFTER the 2 years ? The examples you're giving are random and has no connection to 1 tail part one Naruto. Lee in the Reverse Lotus state had a power comparable to a Kage. He could and he would beat both of them for a period of time (until the Reverse Lotus is over.) Sasuke having a similar speed to Lee in the RL state is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I'm not even gonna dive too deep into that. The stats puts Lee above him (at that point in time.) And that's base Lee we're talking about, his speed in the RL state should be a quadrillion time higher than Sasuke (and don't take that literally.)
    This is highly illogical... You can look at what X can achive with 2x or 3x or 4x the power and deduce what they can do with 1x... Its deductive reasoning... If you do not see the connection then i am baffled...
    Quote Quote:
    Lee in the Reverse Lotus state had a power comparable to a Kage.
    The hell... I seriously whant to see this. I seriously don't remember something like this. Can you link me? Its not that relevant anyway but i would like to see it.

Quote Quote:
    He could and he would beat both of them for a period of time (until the Reverse Lotus is over.)
    Sure he could... Naruto would rip him appart by himself. Hell Naruto can CHILL inside his chakra shield for some 5 seconds(or whatever it was) and w8 for Lee to drop BY HIMSELF... This thing did SHIT to Gaara, well close to... Gaara only had his skin sand shield but he could take it ALL... Naruto with Kurama shield on and his insane regen is going to laugh himself to death (only way he goes down)... The only thing he did more then the skin shield was when he was smashed into the ground, he made his pot turn to sand to soften the landing.

Now i would also like to see Lee hit a 3 tomoe Sasuke with CS lvl 2 on... Of course Sasuke could block all the attacks with his wings just as well...

Quote Quote:
    Are you to tell me what are you basing these nonsensical and biased statements on ? The feats of part 2 three tails Naruto can't be used here. The Double-drill isn't the size of your fist, it's the size of your whole body x3. Don't even compare that to a sad Katon. Those managed to dent even the Rashomon gates (stated to be the Ultimate Defense.) The Chakra shroud in part 1 won't protect him from the massive rotating and piercing force. Not when it was unable to protect him from a mere Chidori.
    What i am basing my "biased" statemants on the manga and deductive reasoning. If you can't wrap your mind around them its not my problem. You can look at Naruto's feats in 2 tails (let's say) and half them and then even take some more off and you get something. Corelating diferent events is more then logical.
    The Double-Drill is irrelevant. Sasuke needed cs lvl 2 and a huge Chidori to punch his way trough Naruto's shield. DD is so irrelevant its funny... There is no way that shit would damage Naruto. Naruto can just pop some huge chakra hands and stop him. Sasuke would dodge it like nothing. Naruto could also RASENGAN IT and kill him flat on the spot. Just use a Kyuubi Rasengan like vs Sasuke. Boom dead.

Quote Quote:
    mere Chidori
    Now you made me facepalm... You actualy are putting DD above a CS lvl 2 Sasuke with a Chidori who was able to go trough Raikage's shield, Gaara's sand sphere, trough Gaara's sand arms, Kakashi splitting (aparently) a light bolt in half and other crep like that?
    You really made me go "wtf" here... A mere Chidori lol...
    Oh yeah go right ahead and argue that Sasuke cutting Raikage is part 2 stuff when its the same exact jutsu.

This is nothing but a "mere" Chidori and a "mere" Rasengan:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/232/14
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/232/13
    BOOM:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/233/4

Its also not like they are highter techs right? WTF is with this complete NONSENSE? Lee lost to those sand guys(Saving Sakura) but Sasuke (cs lvl 1) owned them easy. EASY. This is CS lvl 2 now...

Please stop with the absurdities. I can't belive you are posting stuff like this but you are telling me i am "nonsensical and biased statements".
    Sasuke's CS lvl 2 Chidori is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DD. I would make more ">" but i don't think i have enough space.

Quote Quote:
    4 tails ? 4 TAILS ?? Why ? God why ? Why would you ever compare the strength of a 4 tails part 2 Naruto to a 1 tail ? Especially considering that 4 tails is a whole different stage with whole different power and shroud. And again, part 2 feats. Why are you using them ? Why don't you just create a thread about six tails Naruto Vs the Rookies ? Part 2 feats don't count. If Sasuke's Chidori can pierce him, then Temari would murder the two of them. Not to mention that Sasuke was weaker than the sound four or at the same level at best. And Temari had zero (literally zero) trouble murdering one of them when she was in her CS2 state. Not to mention there is still Neji, Shino, Kankuro and a lot more.
    I am comparing it but i am not stating its the same stg... I am stating he could do that in 4 tails then he should be able to do this in 1 tails. Its simple logic.
    Naruto in 4 tails is just another step in his natural evilution. He does not have a lvl 2 biju mode like Bee. His natural increase in chakra from tails to tails is that big.
    Now you are comparing Temari to a CS lvl 2 Sasuke Chidori. Just facepalm...

I am going to stop here as i had it with the nonsense.

Quote Quote:
    About Bunta and Choji...
    I'm not sure, but I don't think size equals power\skills.
    Yeah Choji is more powerful... Agree here. He is the size of Bunda and 100 times more powerfull then he would normaly be at that size.

@ninjabot

Please read the OP. Naruto can activate his tails mode at any time and summon Bunta at any time.
    Last edited by xXan; April 19, 2013 at 01:37 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast