Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Spoiler Thread

Chapter 202 Chinese Scan : http://bz.xxdm.com/manhua/beelze202.shtml

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

oh shit shit... what an awesome cliffhanger ending... damn... i want translation fast..

the first half of the chapter is funny... but that ending ... damn.. Himekawa took out Toujou ... that too .. it was off-paneled ... whoa..

& intresting thing in noticed is Himekawa is number 3 seal .... while the person who he is with last chapter is having number 1 seal ... so is it like there is a main person having the original demon seal ... ??

damn.. i still am not over the fight being off-paneled..
    This current arc with the Demon World Factions planning to take out the Royal Demons .... is awesome ... i am certain that the rookie Fuji is wayy stronger than Oga beause he is called as strongest freshman ever...

& what follows this arc maybe the actual fighting with the Demon World Factions in the demon world..
    Last edited by phoenixmarco; April 24, 2013 at 06:36 AM.

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow this chapter! I'm so glad Aoi was in it because I was really worried she would conveniently disappear for a while since her "arc" is over.

It looks like Oga's assembled quite the harem there. I loved how Kanzaki and Aoi were comparing zebub marks, and Hilda appearing on the screen like a proper boss. Good chapter.

But the main thing is...WHERE DID OGA GET THOSE CARDS FROM?! Oh man it would be so cool if we could buy them from somewhere!

And I know its slightly off topic, but I wonder if there was a more specific reason Tamura chose Furuichi as Oga's "rival" on the cover of this issue's Jump.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's bullsh!t guess Toujou defiantly getting the mark now. So it seems unless your a demon or have a contract with demon your just useless, even if your name's Toujou.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Brief summary
    Spoiler show

7. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hah! Its official, Oga has a harem. I wonder how the Japanese fandom will take the news. I wonder what's keeping Hilda from coming back, though. This just further proves she's actually a secret agent or something.

Also, why did Hilda include Akahoshi and Ichikawa when they clearly didn't understand Baby Beel's importance to Nasubi? Unless, like Ringo, they have demonic powers without realizing it.

I love how Oga and Beel made the cards themselves. That's some dedication! I'd love to see Hilda's card and Furuichi's card in them, I'm sure they're in there.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikuroi's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really happy with the ending of the chapter, if they wanted an unexpected ending they should have Toujo win the fight. Anyways, I'm not happy with seeing Toujo loosing this many fights... Oga's level is getting further and further away from him.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like an hilarious chapter.rofl at kunieda getting depressed by being number 2.and himekawa beating toujou,even with king's crest seems ridiculous.he was able to defeat 2 pillar heads,without any demonic force.this just goes on to show that behemoth's pillar squad was actually pretty pathetic.(or the author messed up power levels.)and hecados was even bragging about their sqaud being the best military force in hell.like hell they are.
    it could be that the demon of takamiya is exceptionally strong,as nasubi himself said his demon wasn't that strong compared to beel.(although i'm not sure about that,he seems to contradict that at some point.)also,knowing himekawa ,he most probably would have still used his baton.
    BTW,considering king's crest is supposed to be only given to those who have sworn "lifelong allegiance",does this rule out himekawa acting as a spy and confirm his betrayal?i don't understand this,he had wanted himself to stand at ishiyama's top.if he was going to be under someone,why not oga?
    and i can only hope that kunieda will have another fight with someone comparitively strong,and who is not a female.

can't wait for the scan
    Last edited by santouryuu; April 24, 2013 at 09:12 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    And I know its slightly off topic, but I wonder if there was a more specific reason Tamura chose Furuichi as Oga's "rival" on the cover of this issue's Jump.

In this case, it isnt properly a rival, but an antagonist. Furuichi is Oga's antagonist, his contrary.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santouryuu View Post
    BTW,considering king's crest is supposed to be only given to those who have sworn "lifelong allegiance",does this rule out himekawa acting as a spy and confirm his betrayal?i don't understand this,he had wanted himself to stand at ishiyama's top.if he was going to be under someone,why not oga?
    and i can only hope that kunieda will have another fight with someone comparitively strong,and who is not a female.
    can't wait for the scan
    First, i don´t know why everyone are wondering. Aslong i read Beelzebub Himekawa always try something to beat Oga or say. He do it for the school for his own, but never for Oga. I thought it was Himekawa who say it more then one Time, that he never will serve under Oga. So i see no betray in Himekawa´s action. The only important thing is, that person that never ever believe in Demonic existens and power, now serve under one. That is the only interisting fact, for Himekawa so far.

Overall the Chapter looks awesome and Comedy are back. I wondering what Himekawa is saying at the Door, that Misaki buried hi direct into the Wall. Also a interisting Part after Aoi is the Red Tail Leader again, what Misaki things about this or will they talk about what happend. That could be interisting too.

A last word who can Himekawa betray??? Money is all in what he believes he belongs to no one then Money.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    First, i don´t know why everyone are wondering. Aslong i read Beelzebub Himekawa always try something to beat Oga or say. He do it for the school for his own, but never for Oga. I thought it was Himekawa who say it more then one Time, that he never will serve under Oga. So i see no betray in Himekawa´s action. The only important thing is, that person that never ever believe in Demonic existens and power, now serve under one. That is the only interisting fact, for Himekawa so far.

A last word who can Himekawa betray??? Money is all in what he believes he belongs to no one then Money.
    true true,perhaps betrayal would be a wrong word.but still,they were pseudo friends,and he has changed sides.
    the more important part is,as you yourself say it,he believes only in money,and he wants to be at the top. he doesn't seems like the sort of guy to submit to someone else.if he had to be someone's underling,why not oga who he has spent more time with and who he is sort-of friends with.

Quote Quote:
    Overall the Chapter looks awesome and Comedy are back. I wondering what Himekawa is saying at the Door, that Misaki buried hi direct into the Wall. Also a interisting Part after Aoi is the Red Tail Leader again, what Misaki things about this or will they talk about what happend. That could be interisting too.
    yeah,i'm wondering about that too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santouryuu View Post
    seems like an hilarious chapter.rofl at kunieda getting depressed by being number 2.and himekawa beating toujou,even with king's crest seems ridiculous.he was able to defeat 2 pillar heads,without any demonic force.this just goes on to show that behemoth's pillar squad was actually pretty pathetic.(or the author messed up power levels.)and hecados was even bragging about their sqaud being the best military force in hell.like hell they are.
    it could be that the demon of takamiya is exceptionally strong,as nasubi himself said his demon wasn't that strong compared to beel.(although i'm not sure about that,he seems to contradict that at some point.)also,knowing himekawa ,he most probably would have still used his baton.

can't wait for the scan
    It could just be that the kings crest bestows power based on how powerful the "king" that they're serving is, and right now oga is much more powerful than when he beat jabberrwock, he could drink 600cc of super milk time now, so it could just be that the demon himekawa is serving is just that much stronger than toujou, that even a little of his power is enough to take him out

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    It could just be that the kings crest bestows power based on how powerful the "king" that they're serving is, and right now oga is much more powerful than when he beat jabberrwock, he could drink 600cc of super milk time now, so it could just be that the demon himekawa is serving is just that much stronger than toujou, that even a little of his power is enough to take him out

Also remember that the demons they fougt were not at full power because they haven't made any contract. It could be they were only using 10% pr something of their true power. Whereas if they did fivhg at the demon world they, are probably strong demons.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner John 92's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:

& intresting thing in noticed is Himekawa is number 3 seal .... while the person who he is with last chapter is having number 1 seal ... so is it like there is a main person having the original demon seal ... ??
    no,its like with oga's gang,oga has the number 1,kanzaki the number 2 and aoi the number,so the guy with the number 1 is the "boss"

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Garnered View Post
    Also remember that the demons they fougt were not at full power because they haven't made any contract. It could be they were only using 10% pr something of their true power. Whereas if they did fivhg at the demon world they, are probably strong demons.
    well i suppose that's true,but still himekawa isn't even a direct contractor,he is a subcontractor.so,he shouldn't be getting that much demonic energy anyways.
    also,while we know that demons are stronger when contracted,we don't know by how much.i would not like to be getting that much stronger (by having them only utilise 10% of their demonic power originally) by having a contractor,as that seems forced IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by John 92 View Post
    no,its like with oga's gang,oga has the number 1,kanzaki the number 2 and aoi the number,so the guy with the number 1 is the "boss"
    no,oga doesn't has any number on his seal,kanzaki has the number one.
    and to phoenixmarco i think it's fairly obvious there is a main person having the original seal,as that was the case with nasubi,and is the case is saotome.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast