Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Spoiler Thread

I don't know how this chapter was recived yet, so I'll just give my honest opinion, I really liked this chapter. The begining made me laugh just like the chapters during the furuichi arc if not more so, especially the card game. It was refreshing to have this series make me laugh again since the Xmas arc didn't do much for me and the tone of this arc didn't give much way for humor (except afew nice bits when I think back on them).

But the main thing this chapter is not only Himekawa working for taka, but also beating tojo in the process (and just when hilda mentioned that they probably wouldn't need to give tojo the crest...hm...) To be honest, I'm not as pissed as I felt I would be in this situation (well minus the skipped fight, but I'll let that slide if tamura revisi- oh who the hell am I kidding?) This is an interesting development as I'm sure most of us just assumed it would be Himekawa's sled to be #3 almost as quickly as Kanzaki and Aoi, but wether or not he does wind up #3, at least the road to that will be interesting. Plus who knows maybe a totally different or new character will join Oga now? I definetly wouldn't mind it (so long as it's not Aiba, please spare me) but who knows? We'll see...

P.S. Kanzaki, one does not go into a house and start trash talking one's older sister, putting aside the fact its OGA'S sister, MY sister, AND my mom would kick your ass!!

Also, you need to let women dream more.
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/beelzebub/202/13

"slaps enemies in the face with a stack of cash" - perfect description of himekawa haha
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

what an awesome chapter & cliffhanger right before the golden week break ...

that ending page: Inshiyama Act II - The Reign of the Emperor ... awesome...

i seriously want the coming chapters to have awesome fights with unexpected endings....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, the first part of the chapter was funny as hell, while the second one was quite shocking....
    I wonder what is the reason that drove him to become a vaassal of Takamiya; I do hope that we will soon know about that.
    What a pity that we will have to wait two weeks for the next chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biron View Post
    this is frigging retarded
    toujou is getting owned in EVERY fight
    he only ever won against fodder and even then it was offscrean
    and he is supposed to be the strongest non contractor
    while both director and aois granfather are clearly top dogs without using demon powers
    i call bullshit
    he lost to oga, after he beat him once, and then after he lost he tied him when they fought later, he almost lost to the strongest of the six knights, but didn't because demons came and then toujou did better against them then the part demon six knights guy, he lost to furuichi because he didn't know that he would have jabberwocks power, and now he lost to himekawa when he didn't know that himekawa had a kings crest, so far the only people that he's lost to are people that surprise him with demon power, and oga, and himekawa looked hella messed up, so toujou is a badass normal human, and if he gets a kings crest or goes through more training, he'll keep being as strong or almost as strong as oga

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Maybe some of the six knights will come to ishyama, i can see miki becoming one of ogas knights, plus natsume, kanzakis underling, is already around toujous level, if he got a crest he would be hella badass, plus hilda never said that it was just for humans, she could get a crest also

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

it would be cool of fuji turned out to be the most badass of the upstarts, and his demon was beels brother, that would just be an awesome fight, random thought

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Himegawa would be double agent, and I would still believe that even after he take down Toujou, if not for the King crest.

I hope Toujou gain some nice power up. King Crest or whatever.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I thought Himegawa would be double agent, and I would still believe that even after he take down Toujou, if not for the King crest.

Well Hilda said "we should aim for all the touhoushinki. well.. maybe not toujou but at least himekawa." So I don't think Toujou would get it. He'll probably train or something. Also, what is a "sexy airline" I know theyre talking about the crest

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite Toujou's recent losses, hope he learns more about demonic power without receiving any. Toujou as the strongest without demonic power is too fun. Also, him beating the pillars but losing to Himekawa was clearly explained by the demons all being nerfed by lack of contracts.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

That was unexpected. Himekawa actually managed to defeat Toujou. I wonder what his intentions are with joining Takamiya.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    That was unexpected. Himekawa actually managed to defeat Toujou. I wonder what his intentions are with joining Takamiya.
    I always thought it so that Himegawa can backstab Takamiya later at the most critical time. But King Crest is supposed to means lifelong allegiance, so I'm not sure.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought it so that Himegawa can backstab Takamiya later at the most critical time. But King Crest is supposed to means lifelong allegiance, so I'm not sure.
    Backstab would be too cool a move. From the way the crest has been handed out it doesn't seem like there are any promises or consequences for the underling to obey or disobey. Which just means all the onus is on the crest giver to ensure loyalty.

Imagine the crest was given out because Oga mentally let go of his loner stance. Before he really just didn't bother to chase everybody way, but now he must be viewing them as his "gang"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as Toujou doesn't get kings crest i can take this loss. Toujou getting it would be out of character for him too. Maybe this will lead 2 Toujou and Jabberwock forming a contract, I wouldn't mind that scenario.
    Last edited by Demon Roronoa Zoro; April 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

To the first Point, there nothing bad for giving Toujou the Power Up. Since the first fight with Oga he saw "the real Deal". The second Dream of Toujou wanna be strong as his Icon Saotome, so to the future Development of Toujou it only can help. That brings him near to the toughness of his Icon, but away from the own Way. I would see Toujou crest get branded over the tattoo he already have only with an additional Number. "the real deal"

I would also see the crest more as a respect act. To stand true to your schol and friends, as Hilda explain its a lifelong alliance, that mean bondage also after leaving school. So that could also a additional for the Story overall, there is more Place now then 3 Year Highschool.

That Himekawa has a crest of the fallen Angels confuse me a bit. Which outcome it will have to the Storyline. As i write first Himekawa dont believe in that Power so why now. Then when Himekawa get the crest, could it possible, that the Contractor can also take over Himekawas Body as we saw with Nasubi. So in my Eyes he doesn´t should get the kings crest. He go away with the Words, he still aiming for the top he doesn´t gave up. So for me there is single Argument to give him the sign.
    A betrayer is a betrayer nothing i would believe lifelong.
    So why other Demons and contractor handle, the crest over so easy to other?? With my understanding of the Crest is something nothing easy to get. And other give it away like it some stamp you could wash away.

So could it mean that Himekawa will drop out of the Side Character to open new spot for someone else. I mean the Card game, when Himekawa get defeated with crushed Glass special Attack?

Quote Originally Posted by world is wide View Post
    Backstab would be too cool a move. From the way the crest has been handed out it doesn't seem like there are any promises or consequences for the underling to obey or disobey. Which just means all the onus is on the crest giver to ensure loyalty.
    That a point we got an other sight. In the Moment Nasubi lost and the Demon delte the contract, all his followers melting with him. So that means to have the fallen angel sign, could cost Himekawa his Life. Its direct but that is what we saw and heard. That is a clear side effect by taking the Power.
    Backstabbing who backstabbing who??

---------- Post added April 27, 2013 at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2013 at 06:56 PM ----------

So i make an additinal post, cause i oversaw something. While Ken spoke about the Crest suppose Lifelong. Maybe that is a right Argument for Oga and Baby Beel. But i reread the Arc from beginning. And when i oversaw something so big i was shocked and worried about my self. I explain it, we saw Himekawa go away to get his Way to the Top. Then he came back with the crest of the fallen Angel number 3 (lifelong). But would that not mean that Himekawa cant reach the Top again while serving another Master.
    But befor Taka was only introduce with two Knights. So the thought Himekawa plan something own, double Agent or make the Demon a better offer, is a good thought.
    But should a double Agent get the Kings Crest? I thing it would be funny, when Himekawa offer or pay the Demon more, so he get his own Demonpower and a own contractor. So he can still go own to reach the Top.
    And still we doesn´t know what is the special ability Takas Demon have.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; April 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Toujou is the most badass high school human that doesn't have any demon powers, with possibly natsume being around the same strength as him. Some people have mentioned that he isn't really that strong because of his recent losses, and because aoi's grandfather and the saint ishiyama principal seemed so powerful, but for all we know those two have a kings crest from saotome, that would explain why they are strong enough to not worry about going head to head with behemouth. Also, when toujou lost to furuichi, he was "contracted" with jabberwock, and contracted demons are more powerful than they are without a contract, so that means that jabberwock was stronger than when he fought oga

Himekawa has never really been truly loyal to oga, neither has kanzaki until recently, so his allegiance isn't really that much of a betrayal, but his boost in strength doesn't seem normal, that guy who was with nasu who used to be a rival of toujou was already somewhere near toujous league before the kings crest, and even with it he was no match for natsume, unless there is something about the strength of the demon who the crest comes from than himekawa's win over toujou seems fishy, maybe he is loyal to oga and him and toujou are just making it look realistic? its strange. The only way I see toujou taking a kings crest is if him and oga fight it out, no demon powers, and he loses, like a once and for all brawl

it would be great if a kings crest recipient could also make their own contract with a demon, aoi and hilda would make a great pair, then the red tails would get crests from aoi and ogas group would be unstoppable

It would be funny to see furuichi get a crest, but it would be funnier to see him make a contract with en,lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really get it. Why are people on forums so upset about Toujou losing to someone with demon powers? And why don't they want him to get a crest or other type of contract? I get that he's the cool solitary type and I always liked him over other delinquents because all he wanted was a good fight and never disrespected or tried to subjugate others just because they were weaker than him. Is it that once Toujou gets a crest, it would finally prove that it's impossible for any human to defeat contracted demons? It would mean that humans are pretty much inferior to demons. Which they are. Once we accept that I think it will be easier . But they do have some possible advantage over demons once a connection is established, at least according to Nasu.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast