Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

  1. #46
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    but i think people want humans to have a chance against demon's without using contracts, thats where tojou would come in i think?
    human using demon power to fight demon's / other humans with powers sounds meh
    human defeating demons and other humans using demon power, without any power boost just sounds better and would be a wake up call to others who would lose to them
    Spoiler show

  2. #47
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    near Munich
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Toujou is the most badass high school human that doesn't have any demon powers, with possibly natsume being around the same strength as him. Some people have mentioned that he isn't really that strong because of his recent losses, and because aoi's grandfather and the saint ishiyama principal seemed so powerful, but for all we know those two have a kings crest from saotome, that would explain why they are strong enough to not worry about going head to head with behemouth.
    Dont understand me wrong, nothing from what you say is proofed. And at least Mr.Principal is a Dino-Demon from the same Generation of Behemoth and Saotome. There only unknown Spot is Aoi´s Grandfather. On which Power he belongs maybe he fought with the Princibal on his Crest. Cause as what we know, Aoi´s Grandfather not belong to the King Family as Soldier.

  3. #48
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    India
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lightningsha View Post
    I don't really get it. Why are people on forums so upset about Toujou losing to someone with demon powers? And why don't they want him to get a crest or other type of contract? I get that he's the cool solitary type and I always liked him over other delinquents because all he wanted was a good fight and never disrespected or tried to subjugate others just because they were weaker than him. Is it that once Toujou gets a crest, it would finally prove that it's impossible for any human to defeat contracted demons? It would mean that humans are pretty much inferior to demons. Which they are. Once we accept that I think it will be easier . But they do have some possible advantage over demons once a connection is established, at least according to Nasu.
    i agree with you.just because he lost some fights,doesn't necessarily take away from his character.if he is able to beat everybody,it would be pretty boring.
    remember,he took down 2 fucking pillar heads by himself.if that's not OP,i don't know what is.and he didn't lose to aiba,he simply chose not to fight him,as he has demonic energy,something which he neither understands(becase he is incredibly stupid),and neither can do much about.also,it marks a significant development in character,as he is usually not at all the type to let go of an oppurtunty to fight.he is starting to depend on/trust others a little more.
    then,there was furuichi.putting aside that they didn't even fight properly,i.e.until one of them is knocked out for good,furuichi had behemoth on his side.seriously,uncontracted or contracted,how the hell do you expect him to square against him?how much OP do you want him to be?
    then there is himekawa.it should be pretty clear,it was a close fight.and it should be pretty clear that these demons who are with the upstarts,are a much different deal than 34 pillar squad.after all,they are most likely part of a group trying to bring down the whole beelzebub royalty.

    and look at the age of kunieda's grandfather,master of the shingetsu style(specifically made to fight demons),and the principal,who would probably be either another martial arts expert,or just extremely strong,who probably have been fighting demons even before any of these kids were born(which we know as behemoth knew these two).and isn't this usually the case in shounen,there are some old people who are insanely strong who are more powerful than the main characters?
    Last edited by santouryuu; April 27, 2013 at 03:29 PM.

  4. #49
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner natsu78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    because aoi's grandfather and the saint ishiyama principal seemed so powerful, but for all we know those two have a kings crest from saotome, that would explain why they are strong enough to not worry about going head to head with behemouth.
    You have to provide a visual proof or text from the manga to prove they have a King's crest.You can't merely assume they have a King's crest.Otherwise what you are saying it's just complete BS. Just because they are so powerful doesn't automatically mean they must have a King's crest.
    If Toujou can take on 2 pillar heads with ease relying on human strength alone,Why can't Aoi's grandfather/st.Ishiyama's principal take on Behemoth with their own human strength.
    Last edited by natsu78; April 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM.

  5. #50
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by natsu78 View Post
    You have to provide a visual proof or text from the manga to prove they have a King's crest.You can't merely assume they have a King's crest.Otherwise what you are saying it's just complete BS. Just because they are so powerful doesn't automatically mean they must have a King's crest.
    If Toujou can take on 2 pillar heads with ease relying on human strength alone,Why can't Aoi's grandfather/st.Ishiyama's principal take on Behemoth with their own human strength.
    I said "...but for all we know those two have a kings crest from saotome, that would explain why they are strong enough to not worry about going head to head with behemouth."
    I started with, "for all we know", that means that it is possible and hasn't been proven one way or another, we don't know if they do or don't have one, just like if I said " for all we know oga is weaker than fuji, that would explain why fuji hasn't made any moves yet", its possible, but hasn't been proven one way or the other yet, its just a theory that could be true and will be proven or disproven in time

    toujou beating two pillar heads isn't really comparable to fighting behemoth, behemoth is the most powerful demon introduced so far, the pillar heads were just a couple officers in a big army

  6. #51
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Hey guys quick question, are the Poltergeists all dead?

  7. #52
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Mayotte
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShoryuken View Post
    Hey guys quick question, are the Poltergeists all dead?
    Good question, I've been wondering about this myself. Some time ago (I think on chapter 108, when Oga destroyed most of Himekawa's building and everyone survived with minor bruises) someone complained that no one died in this series. I've always thought that Beelzebub is too comedic for people to die, but Tamura-sensei may have just found the solution: have them die in a ridiculous, what-the-heck way and don't say a word about it.

    Surprisingly, we readers have swallowed it, just as we have swallowed the fact that Kanzaki is going along with the King's Crest business without asking one single question and being told anything. I mean, I for one was hoping for a thorough run-down of the demon affair to enlighten Kanzaki, but Beelzebub is so random that maybe I was hoping for too much.

    So yes, I think the Poltergeists are dead (I wonder whether Himekawa knows in how much danger he is). Don't expect emotional scenes with crying parents, though. Tamura-sensei couldn't care less about this kind of thing.

  8. #53
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    i want Tojo to become spellmaster just like Saotome who he looks up.

  9. #54
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    When defeat=melting, it's humor. When melting=death that's pretty fridge horrific. I'm also hoping to find out whether they died or not and whether those were their real bodies. It doesn't make a lot of sense if Nasu's body wasn't there the whole time.
    That black-haired pretty boy ladies man did say they were going to use his body as collateral to pay off his debt for borrowing the demon. He noticed Nasu reached his limit (as a host?) and so they must have overcharged him with demon power without his consent. Scary
    Last edited by lightningsha; May 01, 2013 at 03:29 PM.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #55
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cave of Wonders
    Country
    Pakistan
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    I think the whole melting thing is also for the randomness of it. I really doubt they died. Most probably they'll show up again with bad headaches wanting a rematch but being too powerless to do anything. Though I admit it seems weird that they just disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by lightningsha View Post
    When defeat=melting, it's humor. When melting=death that's pretty fridge horrific. I'm also hoping to find out whether they died or not and whether those were their real bodies. It doesn't make a lot of sense if Nasu's body wasn't there the whole time.
    That black-haired pretty boy ladies man did say they were going to use his body as collateral to pay off his debt for borrowing the demon. He noticed Nasu reached his limit (as a host?) and so they must have overcharged him with demon power without his consent. Scary
    That sounds awesome, I didn't think about Androgynous-san's comment like that. It actually sounds pretty funny. Which again makes me wonder: What if some of the Killer Six Elements weren't a part of Ishiyama at all, but transferred as part of the contract with Androgynous-san? Then that would explain the suddenness of their rise to power -- they just claimed to be part of Ishiyama when they never were.

    Oops, I hope I'm not digging up older ground here, but honestly, the idea of Toujo getting a Kings Crest doesn't bother me the slightest. I know people are concerned with the supporting cast ending up being dependent on Oga/Beel in some way or form but hey, technically they already were because Oga is the MC.

    For one thing, Beelzebub from the beginning has been about Oga literally becoming more powerful because of Beel. Beel depends on Oga and Oga reaps the benefit of being more powerful. He defeats Himekawa entirely through Beel's power. But just because Oga has a contract with Beel, it doesn't take away Oga's desire to live independently from him. Also, on a series of occasions Oga has chosen not to use Beel's power because he wants to prove a point. This could also be the case for subcontractors. Who's to say they're stuck with Beel's power 24/7? The subcontractors still have room to improve and grow.

  12. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    near Munich
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    For one thing, Beelzebub from the beginning has been about Oga literally becoming more powerful because of Beel. Beel depends on Oga and Oga reaps the benefit of being more powerful. He defeats Himekawa entirely through Beel's power. But just because Oga has a contract with Beel, it doesn't take away Oga's desire to live independently from him. Also, on a series of occasions Oga has chosen not to use Beel's power because he wants to prove a point. This could also be the case for subcontractors. Who's to say they're stuck with Beel's power 24/7? The subcontractors still have room to improve and grow.
    Yes i think they get the Power 24/7. If they get attacked or must be interfer, they need the Power. I don´t think that everytime Oga and Beel around them. But still there is an unknown Point. When the Subcontractors use the Power of Beel/Oga did this limit there own Power or is this a Power appart from there own Power.
    I think yes the Subcontractors should be able to grown to. How was it, not every Human can stand the same amount of Demonic Energy. So when there self get stronger and the growing bondage get better. Then they should able to use more Energy or can stand an higher amount.

    When Beel get older and get stronger then his own Energy rise to.

  13. #57
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member John 92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Croatia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    about the poltergeists,you guys do understand that the ones that melted where simple copies(poltergeists,hence their name)made because they knew they are being watched and wanted to fight alongside nasu without oga and his gang knowing they were there all waiting for them,after oga beat nasu,the copies simply melted while the rest of the gang,still not knowing whats going on,were tailing "them".i thought everybody understood that

  14. #58
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Mayotte
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by John 92 View Post
    about the poltergeists,you guys do understand that the ones that melted where simple copies(poltergeists,hence their name)made because they knew they are being watched and wanted to fight alongside nasu without oga and his gang knowing they were there all waiting for them,after oga beat nasu,the copies simply melted while the rest of the gang,still not knowing whats going on,were tailing "them".i thought everybody understood that
    I would agree with you if you were talking about the underlings only. But Oga beat Nasu himself - original and copies to boot. And then all of them melted away from the ceiling where Oga planted them. We don't actually see what happened to the underlings in the room after Kanzaki beat them - we can probably assume those were the originals as well. But if Nasu melted away, why shouldn't they?

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #59
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    near Munich
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kendama View Post
    I would agree with you if you were talking about the underlings only. But Oga beat Nasu himself - original and copies to boot. And then all of them melted away from the ceiling where Oga planted them. We don't actually see what happened to the underlings in the room after Kanzaki beat them - we can probably assume those were the originals as well. But if Nasu melted away, why shouldn't they?
    And as an additional, a contract can only get maked with a Human not with the Copy of the Human. And it also say the melt down was the collatoral Damage of useing to much Demon Energy. At the Final Input the Demon take over the Energy and eat up the Human Body and all the Underlings, that belongs to the Demon.
    That´s why in the beginning of breaking the Barrier Saotome warn them, that Oga can loose his Body and Psych by a full fusion. In that Way Nasu use the Demon Energy, the reader was shown, what happen if you break the barrier or dont grow with the contract.
    Sorry John you are total wrong and the melting was the best Way to let them dissapeared quiet.

    And so stand it also in the Chapter, that is no Point where you can say. "There are different Way to interpret."

  17. #60
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beelzebub Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

    Is 203 delayed for this week?

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts