Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
im no expert in fighting or anything but i think i have an idea of how shinwoo could win easily attack the same spot over an over again plus glasses guy rib cage is hurting so just keep on attacking his week point like Hajime no ipoo
The glasses dude is just plainly stupid.
Can't he deduce how strong Shioon is currently after the evidence that he has encountered(first team falls, then another, then another...)?
He is so stupid he does not even deserve his nerd looks
Last edited by Toby_Temple; May 03, 2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: spelling
^I don't think even shioon can tell how strong he is right now. In a way, these fights are helping him fit into his new self.
I'm excited to see what shioon is capable of. Seems I underestimated the extent of his new abilities. This guy was able to react to gmr's kick to the face- even though he was launched quite the distance away- and yet shioon landed a clean kick to his gut.
Additionally, that move shioon used really does look like the counter kick cool guy used on him in their second fight (lone wolf's counter was an elbow and a kick- cool guy's appeared to be a spinning kick counter). If thats the case, then shioon's rebirth might have written into his dna things as far back as his fights with coolguy or even beyond that.
Last edited by blaise; April 26, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
It landed because glasses guy was too confident he won't get hit by a "predictable brat".
Does he think that he is better than a group of anti-Murim specialists?
GMR's ki isn't low. Actually he is on the extreme high end in quantity and quality of ki. He was tired after wiping out an entire floor of master-class murim while protecting Shiho, but thats not saying much.
Shioon shouldn't be used to set the bar, because the pill he took gave him ki equivalent to like a thousand master-class fighter's worth of ki. There is no one in the world that comes even close in that regard.
Shion never had à real chance of witnessing his teachers ki or techs btw. Irl
Also i dont think the 9 Seats or the 10 murim grandmaster martial artists are related.
Because the Milyang clan was included in one of the seats
(dont see, how They actually be one of the murim grandmasters)
The fight of Shion And that Guy would end up either with Shion winning
And then the ghostly doctor at the scène or interrupted..
Seeing as the glasses Guy detected Shion so easily..
I wonder how good the murim GM ki sensing abilities are.
I think that ghostly doctor is pro in cloaking his ki
Milyang Clan - Kang Sera's Clan is more like a minor clan and not included on the 10 Great Master list or the 9 Seats of power
- you're thinking that Milyang Clan has a hidded 1 great master maybe the one you were talking about was the Old Granny? because she is the head of Art Society Clan and maybe 1 of the 10 Great Masters of Murim
So, it happened just like I wanted. Shioon has met and is fighting Jung Lae Won before meeting the doctor; Shioon is proving to Jung Lae Won the power of the Sunwoo and that, as Kang Sung predicted, the dragon has raised another dragon; and now before this fight is over, in another chapter or two, the doctor will stumble across the fight and meet Shioon.
Then the Sunwoo will finally arrive, and all unliving hell will break loose. Or not.
Awesome chapter. Quick comments;
1. Shiwoon used a foot technique (i think hwan) to fool the eyes and the mind of those snipers in the previous chapter.
2. He read the foot movement of Mr. glasses at the last second and countered. It wasn't just his body reacting on its own like it had done in the last couple of chapters. That's major, considering how dangerous and skilled his opponent was. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_b...06/c039/7.html
3. The guys on the island will now realize that the sunwoo clan is coming for them but its gonna take a while, probly a few hours. Will they stay and call for more powerful back up or will they change location. This will depend on how quickly they're able to re-capture shiwoon.
4. We always knew shiwoon's spirit was overwhelming when he was pissed, but this is the first time we've seen an enemy describe this intimidation as EXACTLY thesame as that of 9AD. Before, all his opponents would just admire his spirit and say that he was truly 9ad's DISCIPLE. But now, it feels like the opponent is experiencing 9AD himself all over again and not just a disciple.
We can conclude that even his spirit has become stronger than it was pre-rebirth just like his body and his ki and his mind have also become stronger.
5. Mr glasses is about to get f$£%ed up and nothing will provide me with more joy than to see him beaten to a bloody pulp.
Last edited by Jizzman; April 26, 2013 at 06:00 AM.
3: The problem is that they aren't going to capture Shioon. Even once the doctor arrives, one way or another, they are not going to get Shioon back in custody. Not before the Sunwoo arrives. If he had remained on his own, then I would suggest as well that it's only a matter of time before he's taken. But now, he only has to hold off for a few more hours.
4: No, Gyu-Bum Yi also once noted that "for a moment, he had the same look/presence as Goomoonryong" but then noted "it must have been my imagination." Shioon has has Goomoonryong level spirit the entire time. It is with that spirit that he "defeated" So Chun Hyuk. The only difference between now and then is that he has a stronger body, is more skilled, and also has his ki circulation back. In other words, it is not just his will power/spirit that is now resembling Goomoonryong--Shioon is truly a potential Ryong right now as well, just like Kang Sung and Chunwoo.
So Shioon's really leveled up with this body rebirth thing. I know that I was unhappy with how weak he was for so long, but I'm not sure that I like how he's just leveled up like this either.
Clearly Shioon's going to finish beating up the evil Government Man and then he'll meet the Ghost Doctor, after which Elder Kwon will arrive at some point, and probably die in order for Shioon to be able to escape.
I don't believe it will boil down to a death match between Elder Kwon and Ghost Hands. They may exchange blows, but neither of them will die. Elder Kwon is still needed, he's a vital aspect of the story. Plus, it's illogical--an Elder already just died a few days ago. If another Elder dies right now, and if Elder Kwon himself is that dead Elder, it will be the end of the Sunwoo clan. Even with Shioon as the head, even with the other two Elders, if Kwon dies here or even anywhere in New Waves at all, then there will be no more Sunwoo.
Now, he might die in the third part, and I suspect that series isn't too far off now--but, he is far too important a character. It's like watching Superman, and Lois Lane actually dies. That can never happen.