Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Summer Anime 2013 Preview Guide

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Summer Anime 2013 Preview Guide

Nope. No subs until the BD comes out. The BD is not listed at Amazon Japan, release date is still pending.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who has read the synopsis of The Midnight Animals (in the last chart)?

"Diva-like animals gather in the dead of the night to wax poetic about topics that transcend gender" The premise sounds hilarious, might be worth a try XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Nope. No subs until the BD comes out. The BD is not listed at Amazon Japan, release date is still pending.
    Usually the BD comes out around 6 month after the movie's released so my best guess is October.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My god has this been a good season so far, and I still have not watched some of the really big series. I will not watch Horriblesubs or Deadfish under any circumstances, and avoid Commie, if possible Dangonronpa is so far the only series I tried, but did not like. Unfortunately for it (I doubt it actually cares), I stumbled upon a few shows I had not planned on watching, but ended up liking. Love Lab is the biggest surprise so far, episode one was outstanding. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi looks like it could be something very special.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so far ive only watched fate, monogatari, and love lab

tried a few others but lost interest

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    My god has this been a good season so far, and I still have not watched some of the really big series. I will not watch Horriblesubs or Deadfish under any circumstances, and avoid Commie, if possible Dangonronpa is so far the only series I tried, but did not like. Unfortunately for it (I doubt it actually cares), I stumbled upon a few shows I had not planned on watching, but ended up liking. Love Lab is the biggest surprise so far, episode one was outstanding. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi looks like it could be something very special.
    ill try kamisama then it does look interesting

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5