Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Faz um tempo eu quis fazer um canção pra você viver mais~ <3

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I still fear the risks? -

Butterfly! Has gary talked to you?

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I still fear the risks? -

Yes, love ^.^ Jin is taking a look at that. I'll tell him to PM you if he has further doubts.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    She seems to be more comfortable with it xD At least from the pics.
    And ZOMG she's so tiny and cute! xD
    Today didn't go well. She jumped off the deck and managed to get out of TWO harnesses.

Luckily she came back just a few minutes, safe and sound. However, she's grounded.

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

xDDD
    I guess she enjoys living at home more than she enjoyed living in the streets now

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Yes, love ^.^ Jin is taking a look at that. I'll tell him to PM you if he has further doubts.
    I just thought it was a great idea, and since its fairly a modless event, it would bring a little shine. HxH fans can be pretty hardcore, and look that the manga is still on hiatus after more than 1 year

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno. My brother was lucky to spot her inside the house b/c she was trying to sneak back out after eating her dinner.

The worst part was that she was nibbling the grass over at my neighbor's yard and ignoring me when I called for her. I think she was taunting me.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    I dunno. My brother was lucky to spot her inside the house b/c she was trying to sneak back out after eating her dinner.

The worst part was that she was nibbling the grass over at my neighbor's yard and ignoring me when I called for her. I think she was taunting me.
    Your cat makes me remember mine, she is so mean to everyone lol

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    I just thought it was a great idea, and since its fairly a modless event, it would bring a little shine. HxH fans can be pretty hardcore, and look that the manga is still on hiatus after more than 1 year
    I haven't forgotten about it dude. Gary told us about it and I said I'll take a look at it. Now you can consider it as a green light! I haven't really ventured much to the HxH section. If there isn't a related thread make one and gather the fans up!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    I haven't forgotten about it dude. Gary told us about it and I said I'll take a look at it. Now you can consider it as a green light! I haven't really ventured much to the HxH section. If there isn't a related thread make one and gather the fans up!
    Actually Its was me and some idiots from there that annoyed the hell out of Uriel to make it Poor him

The thing got so big that he had to make a mafia-like second stage to shrink it down to a reasonable size

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I checked the links. Cheers TheBoss! I remember that souhail member sent me a PM about it. I guess I forgot about it. Dude went crazy with the invites hahahaha!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well for a very active forum, living only with the anime, you might imagine the our fanboy level...
    And I'm not ashamed

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your cat makes me remember mine, she is so mean to everyone lol
    LOL Now she's being lovey-dovey; she's probably trying to win me over so she could escape again. Clever cat.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

SAMU always looked mischievous from the get go. Especially, that one photo where it was staring down on the desk next to the monitor. Does your cat kill and provide for you, lala?

Well for a very active forum, living only with the anime, you might imagine the our fanboy level...
    And I'm not ashamed
    Fair enough. I have nothing against that. ;P

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    LOL Now she's being lovey-dovey; she's probably trying to win me over so she could escape again. Clever cat.
    Maybe that's why people say that cats are tricky xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    SAMU always looked mischievous from the get go. Especially, that one photo where it was staring down on the desk next to the monitor. Does your cat kill and provide for you, lala?
    Shin can't kill an ant D:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermy /o/
    How are you, thingy?

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast