Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi chapter?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

1 4.35%
  • Boring

1 4.35%
  • Good

3 13.04%
  • Excellent

9 39.13%
  • Top 10 in Magi

9 39.13%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magi 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 182 Spoiler Thread

Translations are out!!!
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/37634

Why is it awesome guys kept on coming one after the other?!

And why NO MAGI for a MONTH?!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Translations are out!!!
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/37634

Why is it awesome guys kept on coming one after the other?!
    Aww man, I wanted to see Ali's extreme magic!
    Can't wait to see what Kouen's capable of, too. Next chapter's gonna be epic! 3 metal vessel users against a giant army of dark djinns!

Quote Quote:
    And why NO MAGI for a MONTH?!
    http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

It's near Golden Week, a long holiday season in Japan, and I assume next edition of SS would become a double issue so we won't see Magi for a while. Perhaps Ohtaka also took breaks as well aside from that.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

At least there will be a second chapter of Adventures of Sinbad. Err was it really a second chapter?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like we will have an epic chapter this week.
    I doubt that those Djinn will last now.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the chapter will be out tomorrow, I want to see more of Alibaba' Djinn Equip.

Actually, this week’s Shounen Sunday (with chapter 182) is the double issue, after that the magazine will be on break. Issue 23 will be the start of Sindbad’s spin-off (out on May 8), so if I’m not mistaken, Magi will return on June 5, in the 27th issue.

So we have to wait more than a month to find out what will happen in the next chapter.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Medliel View Post
    I hope the chapter will be out tomorrow, I want to see more of Alibaba' Djinn Equip.

Actually, this week’s Shounen Sunday (with chapter 182) is the double issue, after that the magazine will be on break. Issue 23 will be the start of Sindbad’s spin-off (out on May 8), so if I’m not mistaken, Magi will return on June 5, in the 27th issue.

So we have to wait more than a month to find out what will happen in the next chapter.
    If it's a double issue does that mean that we'll get 2 chapters of magi?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

No, it means that the magazine will be on break for a week because of the Golden Week in Japan. There’s only one chapter of Magi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Scanlation is out !!!
    http://www.mangareader.net/magi/182/2
    Why, WHY does it have to go on a break ?!! This is the WORST time ever for a hiatus !!! Noooooo...
    Seriously, I was waiting for Kouen's household to get the spotlight since forever ! One hell of a Big Damn Heroes moment !! They are sooo intriguing, I wonder what made them get their bizarre appearances.
    And like I said, Alibaba is still able to make his sword smaller when he needs to. I guess his extreme magic will be saved for later.
    This chapter definitely deserves a place in the top 10 best chapters. Why do we have to wait for a whole month ? God this is gonna be so painful...
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

badass people kept coming one after the other... Yes. That's Magi for you!!

This chapter is so freakin' awesome that reading it only took me a minute! And that cliffhanger killed the momentum! Why?! Why?!
    Kouen's goatee seemed to be longer huh? But what I love the most is Alibaba's little side ponytail.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear the funniest thing is Alibaba missing his chance to use his "Extreme Magic" due to Kouen' appearance.
    Poor Ali, always the butt monkey
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Ali, he didn't have the chance to use his extreme magic. LOL
    Anyway just as I said before, this chapter really proved to be epic, especially in the ending with Koen's arrival.
    Man it sucks the fact that we will have to wait a month to read the next chapter; just now that things were getting interesting.....

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

That was hilarious. Alibaba gets his chance to be the hero, and then Kouen shows up to steal the glory. Let's see what the new group have to offer.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Man and I so wanted to see Alibaba's extreme magic his performance was epic but it's so like him to get the spotlight stolen by someone else XD I have to say I don't see a way how Mogamett can defend against Kouen and his shoulders, they probably are the strongest of the whole Kou Empire. If I had to make a guess, I expect some kind of suicide attack at the end, where Mogamett plans to destroy him together with everyone else. It's going to be fierce, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    badass people kept coming one after the other... Yes. That's Magi for you!!

This chapter is so freakin' awesome that reading it only took me a minute! And that cliffhanger killed the momentum! Why?! Why?!
    Kouen's goatee seemed to be longer huh? But what I love the most is Alibaba's little side ponytail.
    Look on the bright side of things. It really hurts that we won't get any Magi for a whole month but that probably means Ohtaka is preparing for what is yet to come, trying to deliver the best quality possible. The war isn't perfect but I have to say I'm pretty pleased with how she's executed it so far, definitely a lot better than other popular examples. If she has 4 weeks to plan things I'm sure we're in for something awesome

And we shouldn't forget that she's probably working on the now serialized Sinbad spinoff too, that will help us to get over the magi break

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast