Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Natsu and F. Rouge fighting on top of a Dragon
Makrov trying to punch the fire dragon in the face
Finding out how Sting and Rouge really killed their respective Dragons
Finding out the Acnologia is the ruler in the future
Finding out what F. Rouge is trying to do
Natsu putting the hurt on the Dragon he is riding
Natsu calling together the 7 Dragon Slayers to take on the 7 Dragons
The return of Cobra
wow my prediction came
Natsu 1 punching a Dragon like nothing
And yet, Acnologia remains the only good thing in this Manga. I was excited about the Dragons but Natsu punching that Dragon ruined all the excitement.
So Sting and Rogue were playing badass when claiming that they killed their dragons. Certainly not false, but they had help cause the dragons were asking for it.
soo... nice chapter. few things:
1) seems no normal magic can harm dragons - only DS magic
2) Zirconis will be poison type - called it first (i hope)
3) Rogue came from the future where lucy closed the door, and Lucy came from the future where she did not.
4) Sting and Rogue will soon eat their words about Natsu not beeing able to defeat Acnologia.. come on, you killed a sick dragon that begged you to do it, and you brag about it? how low can you go??
5) Anyone noticed, that Natsu is not sick while riding on a dragon? what's up with that??
So the anime filler arc
It was interesting to see the villains joining forces to fight for the greater good. i wonder though what would happen to zeref, if acnologia get defeated, i mean they are connected somehow and if acnologia dies so does that mean future rogue becomes the next dragon king. i mean the games was also known as the dragon king festival .
Last edited by hoeru; April 30, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
As for what his magic could be, well i get a feeling that it maybe either a earth based type (like actually use Jade) or a illusion using type which traps and confuses the foes (using Jade crystals to create the appropriate illusion) so he could enjoy his time. Considering that there are a lot of non-mages in the area around Zirconis, a illusion type magic would fit the scene to scare and cause panic among the non-mages.
Very good chapter.
Guess my theory of Jellals request to release and recruit Cobra for the time being was correct. And I take back my opinion about Natsu for the start: He does seem to be able to slay a real Dragon after all. Pretty curious to see the Bash of Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell, Laxus Dreyar, Sting Eucliffe, Reyos Cheney and Cobra vs. 7 Dragons and Badass Wannabe-Acnologia. 1 Dragon for each Slayer: Truly a festival and quite epic Storyline-Development.
1. Best seen at the Tenrou Island fight - Fairy Tails strongest Techniques and Acnologia was still standing,
It took 3 Dragon Roars and he was pushed back.
2. May be possible but I kinda doubt that 'cause Zirconis is called ''The Jade Dragon''. But maybe, should your theory turn out right, Natsu manages to break the magic and Zirconis teaches Cobra the Poison Dragon Slayer Magic to make him 3rd Generation because he wants Acnologia to be gone for good. Same should Natsu go against the Fire Dragon.
3. Somebody has his freakin' hands in this thing. Maybe it all will be lightened up mor when Future Rogue's about to hit the casket.
4. They may have lied at the aspect of fully killing their foster parents but they showed that they should not be underestimated so easily. I mean you mustn't forget that Natsu, since start of the series, is on a whole other level than all the others. Even outstanding Gajeel greatly. And considering Zerefs knowledge of Natsu, the theory of The Fire Dragon Slayer being an enormous threat and power alongside Zeref and Acnologia in the past, still remains.
5. I think here comes the at least, to me, most plausible explanation of Motion Sickness affecting DS based on Shadow Limiter's Theory into play.
Last edited by FirenX; April 30, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
Last edited by NaLuMoment; April 30, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Edited spoilers