Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment (multi-choice allowed)

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natsu and F. Rouge fighting on top of a Dragon

10 13.70%
  • Makrov trying to punch the fire dragon in the face

8 10.96%
  • Finding out how Sting and Rouge really killed their respective Dragons

13 17.81%
  • Finding out the Acnologia is the ruler in the future

10 13.70%
  • Finding out what F. Rouge is trying to do

6 8.22%
  • Natsu putting the hurt on the Dragon he is riding

15 20.55%
  • Natsu calling together the 7 Dragon Slayers to take on the 7 Dragons

36 49.32%
  • The return of Cobra

39 53.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member redred's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

Let me get this straight, all these hyped up "godslayers" are absolutely worthless vs the dragons? Thats a little sad. I feel like it's almost too farfetched that only dragonslayers can even make the dragons flinch.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading some parts of the articles below makes me believe that maybe Zirconis's Magic could be related to Wind/Water based Magic with many spells being Healing type of magic.

http://www.gemstonegifts.com/stones/jade.htm
    http://fengshui.about.com/od/Crystal...ui-Jewelry.htm

Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    Let me get this straight, all these hyped up "godslayers" are absolutely worthless vs the dragons? Thats a little sad. I feel like it's almost too farfetched that only dragonslayers can even make the dragons flinch.
    It doesn't seems like that to me. In many legends we have heard that only a special type of weapon or power could harm a Dragon. Even the popular games series like Pokemon has the Dragon type weak against its own type of attack (plus being weak to Ice).

So in a way, Dragon's being weak to there own type of magic isn't that awkward.

I believe that there may be mages out there is there world who are actually capable of defeating a Dragon without the need of any form of special ability. But the number of people of that level would be very less as a Human Mage being as powerful as a Dragon is something very hard to believe (but it isn't that something impossible).

Also as i said earlier, i believe that God Slayer Magic was actually created to counter only the Dragon Slayer but not the real Dragon's. This was most likely done in order to control the Dragon Slayer's from going out of control and make it possible for the Human Mages to counter the powerful magic of the Dragon slayer so as to create a balance in the human world.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; April 30, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 329 Spoiler Thread (No Chapter cause of Golden Week)

Quote Originally Posted by NaLuMoment View Post
    It was just a guess, because he looks EXACTLY like his filler design, with the scar and everything. ^^
    Probably all fillers characters were designed by Mashima, the same was when we had Zanpaktou Arc in Bleach anime.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I knew this was coming, it's just a matter of time before Acnologia appears again, if Future Rogue can pull something off and find a way to kill him he'll become the Dragon King which is his ultimate objective, it would also make him the most powerful mage in the manga around the same level of Zeref if he did manage to succeed in becoming the Dragon King.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So in the future all those dragons weren't around. I sort of want to know how Rogue learned to draw them from the past, then... but something still seems off with his story. We have a motive, but it doesn't match what present Rogue is saying. "I still want to protect my friends and" and "I could rule the world. Doesn't that sound thrilling?" don't go hand in hand. Were details left out, or what?

But it's neat that he invented a type of magic on his own. Although I do want to know how he did that when the only dragon around was immune. And what makes Acno immune anyway? Is it because he was originally human? It seems strange that present Rogue was only able to kill a sick and likely (if Weisslogia was anything to go by) elderly dragon, before working out a way to control them all.

Well, awesome chapter. Looking forward to seeing a dragon beatdown soon. Natsu needs to forget about Rogue for a moment and take out Atlas Flame.

(As for Cobra's appearance confirming that the filler arc was canon... um... shouldn't Yukino refering to the events from that arc way back in the chapter where she tried to give Lucy her keys have already done that? Cobra having the same design is more like an extra nod.)

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    Let me get this straight, too, then: The rule about only Dragon Slayers being able to harm Dragons is nearly as old as Fairy Tail as manga. It was enforced by facts such as Dragons teaching mages that Dragon Slayer Magic. There was never ever anything pointing towards any possibility about anything else than Dragon Slayer Magic being able to harm Dragons. That's typical fan speculation once people compare characters' strengths ONLY ignoring the fundamental ruleset of a story.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!!
    Totally called it!

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    7 Dragons, eh?

How many Dragon Slayers do we have? 6...

- Natsu
    - Gajeel
    - Wendy
    - Laxus
    - Sting
    - Rogue
    - Cobra (Although, I doubt he would appear out of nowhere, now )

I'm thinking that their magic is especially good against Dragons, so they might be the key in winning against them.
    Anyway, now we can finally see the Dragon Slayers using their powers against Dragons!
    That's going to be very interesting.

So, technically, the strongest dragon should be the one that Rogue is riding, no?
    Although, I have the feeling that Zirconis might be more important than the others...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; April 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

it is obvious that only D.R could kill dragon
    it is owsome for the story ...

and we have magic could killed dragon and somtheing else could ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

A nice twist, I liked Cobra's comeback, the one to be thanked is obviously Jellal, I wonder what's his next step.
    And btw does Natsu have unlimited power? He'd better atleast eat some flames before dragon fight, cause I'm feeling a little uneasy about him crushing dragons and shit after fighting executioneers, guards and finally Rogue.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu has unlimited power? What about Laxus, who owned just few minutes ago Jura and now he's going to slay a dragon : D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Finally the real deal of the manga is about to begin! DRAGON SLAYERS VS DRAGONS!

Seriouly tough, that was probably the best speech Natsu did in the entire manga, talking about the fate of dragon slayers instead of that overused friendship crap.

On a sidenote, Cobra's convenient return could have been lampshaded a bit more but at least it paves the way for Sorano (A.K.A. Angel) to return and meet with Yukino.

Now to the bad news...

My theory of Acnologia f***ing s*** up is all but confirmed, their victories against those dragons is just as useful as their victories at Tenrou Island because Diabolus Ex Machina is the one who will end the world.

That Black Dragon is really a monster, he slayed hundreds of dragons until he turned himself into one and then he decided he was a god amonst all living things so humanity is all but insects to the freaking hypocrate.

By the way they put things, it seems that Acnologia could have just ended the world whenever it freaking wished but didn't feel thrilled at nuking humanity until perhaps the present day DS became powerful enough to threaten it.

At least we are beggining to understand the logic behind DS magic, it was made to turn the tides of a dragon civil war but it turned itself against it's dragonian creators. It becomes stronger through exactly what it says on the thin, by slaying dragons for EXPblood.

My guess is that Acnologia will pop up as soon as those dragons are finished, he will mock and kill future Rogue because 7 dragons aren't even breakfast for him and in the end the core FT mages will be forced to travel back in time to face Zeref and prevent Acnologia's complete transformation into an immortal and invincible dragon. Of course that will screw up the present a lot!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing that I found most interesting about this chapter is that Natsu and the others finally have a way to unlock dragon force.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, cool chapter, finally we see cobra back. I thought he might reappear at some point although I didn't expect it to happen so randomly. I wonder how much of an asset he can be though. He spent 7 years in prison right? Safe for his hearing weakness he did seem to be well stronger than natsu in the past so perhaps he will actually still be relevant in a fight. His hearing ability is quite deadly in the end...

Ahh, so that is weislogia. Funny how he was originally introduced.
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/13

So he was ahead of the not eating humans game... Quite an interesting development although it is a shame he is dead now. Perhaps he will appear once more with wendy's help soon enough. It seems they were both old and perhaps in their desperation to make sure sting and rogue were ready to kill dragons they had them do it onto them. Its a cruel thing to do to ask their children to put them out of their misery though.

As far as the god slaying magic it makes sense it is just about as effective as makarov's magic. Makarov is arguably the strongest mage there and even his punch dealt no damage whatsoever. It seems like dragons do have some level of immunity to human magic otherwise I can't fathom how a straight hit from makarov would do nothing. Once gods do appear odds are they will actually be as vulnerable to DS magic as dragons are to god slayer magic.

It also seems like weislogia did go to every extreme to make sting as powerful as possible. Getting the dragon slayer lachrima, making him use his blood to somehow get stronger.... Rogue IMO is due a powerup soon too. Once sting found it within himself to protect those he cares about he became stronger. Sting is bound to do the same soon enough. Now that the master of sabertooth is gone perhaps they will find nakama powerup for themselves.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting chapter, I have to say kudos to the ppl who have said cobra is going to come into play this chapter.

Since DS is a magic that transforms the users body in to dragons, does that mean that all the battle natsu had against other dragon slayers is equivalent to bathing in dragons blood, with the blood being lower in "quality" with real dragons??? cuz that would explain a lot of natsu's growth and create a better growth mechanism to the dragon slayers without them having to slaughter near extinct/ hiding creatures.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I always liked Cobra. His appearance is nothing short of epic!

Future Rogue seems kind of too corrupted when compared with the present one. Wonder what the deal with that is. Also, it's hard for me to believe everything will be over if these 7 dragons are defeated. There's still a matter of Dragon King Festival and there's a slight feel someone else has been pulliing the strings.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast