Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 142 Spoilers

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So Hatsu's sword is broken by what appears to be the Devil emanating from both of Cassano's arms.

A somewhat interesting fight between Ran's new field spell and Anak, who eventually appears to break it with the use of four rooms. I'm not exactly sure though.

Baam shows up and stops the fight between Ran and Anak.

I had thought that Wangnan had gone up to the Archimedes, but instead, he's found the Octupus girl who is playing with the unconscious Prince and Miseng.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I give the offitial translation of the spanish name of the tech used by Ran: ESPADA GRANDE. It means: BIG SWORD

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    So Hatsu's sword is broken by what appears to be the Devil emanating from both of Cassano's arms.

A somewhat interesting fight between Ran's new field spell and Anak, who eventually appears to break it with the use of four rooms. I'm not exactly sure though.

Baam shows up and stops the fight between Ran and Anak.

I had thought that Wangnan had gone up to the Archimedes, but instead, he's found the Octupus girl who is playing with the unconscious Prince and Miseng.
    See? I told you, Wangnan is the guy!!! A brave and prudent coward, or better a coward and prudent brave warrior
    Last edited by ukimix; April 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

did Anak accidentally lance Novic? LOLOLOLOLOL that was funny.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I give the offitial translation of the spanish name of the tech used by Ran: ESPADA GRANDE. It means: BIG SWORLD

See? I told you, Wangnan is the guy!!! A brave and prudent coward, or better a coward and prudent brave warrior
    I like your trolling.

Maybe Wangnan will shoot the Octupus girl, who knows. Given that she's a member of Androssi's team, even if she's crazy, I would expect her to be a better combatant than Wangnan, although it appears that Wangnan's going to save prince and Miseng.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    did Anak accidentally lance Novic? LOLOLOLOLOL that was funny.
    I have no idea. It's a strange scene as Novick ends up huddled on the floor and there's yellow/orange text beneath the panel. Regardless, even from last chapter, we'd seen that Novick's not on the level of top 5 E-rank Regulars.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Yosh!! I smell a good chapter, waiting translation.

Guess Mascheny has a lot of espada techniques to be used. x3

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Yosh!! I smell a good chapter, waiting translation.

Guess Mascheny has a lot of espada techniques to be used. x3
    Unfortunately, no Espada used sword techniques, although maybe we could call Maschenny Starrk, given that he used a lot energy blasts (Ceros). None of the Espada ever used a field spell though. WW did, but he wasn't an Espada.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like your trolling.

Maybe Wangnan will shoot the Octupus girl, who knows. Given that she's a member of Androssi's team, even if she's crazy, I would expect her to be a better combatant than Wangnan, although it appears that Wangnan's going to save prince and Miseng.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

I have no idea. It's a strange scene as Novick ends up huddled on the floor and there's yellow/orange text beneath the panel. Regardless, even from last chapter, we'd seen that Novick's not on the level of top 5 E-rank Regulars.
    Poor Novic, he tries so hard.

I think it's time for the guy to get a power boost.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet Viole's line when pointing with the gun, is: "hands up!"... yeahh why does he need shinsoo if he has a gun?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, no Espada used sword techniques, although maybe we could call Maschenny Starrk, given that he used a lot energy blasts (Ceros). None of the Espada ever used a field spell though. WW did, but he wasn't an Espada.
    Oh no, i was just based on that a lot of Ran's techniques came from Maschenny's battle style, not from Bleach's Espadas. Btw, Ran walking through the storm was like seeing a combination of Killua and Nami techniques to me, awesome!

I wonder about the explotion that made the chance to Cassano to attack Hatsu. What could make that gigantic burst?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 142 Discussion/143 Predictions

http://mangacow.in/tower-of-god/v2-62/?all

We've all seen it coming, fights were meant to be interrupted. Hatsu's red sword is broken, cassano waited for Hatsu to be distracted to take advantage of the situation. I think Hatsu had two swords, a blue and red one. So i'm really looking forward to see what he is going to do about the broken sword or if he's going to use the blue one instead.

Ran figured he couldn't win if he didn't obstruct Anak's field of vision, i guess he's smarter than we thought but it didn't stop Anak from turning the situation to her advantage. Thankfully Viole was there and interrupted the fight by sending them to the archimedes.

Verdi is playing around with Prince and Miseng, i loved her face when she disguised them. It was just hilarious.

Spoiler show

I guess Wangnan is going to shoot her or shoot Prince and Miseng instead maybe.

It was more like a transition chapter to the real tournament, i think SIU is going to speed up the first part now. I guess Leesoo is going to go to the archimedes when he's going to realize Anak has been sent there and that Hatsu's sword is broken. He won't continue his assault on FUG, it wouldn't be wise.
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Oh no, i was just based on that a lot of Ran's techniques came from Maschenny's battle style, not from Bleach's Espadas. Btw, Ran walking through the storm was like seeing a combination of Killua and Nami techniques to me, awesome!

I wonder about the explotion that made the chance to Cassano to attack Hatsu. What could make that gigantic burst?
    I know, I was just making a comment. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

do u think baam come between Cassano vs Hatsu like he come between Ran vs Anak

poor Novic get defeat every time

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

On the plus side, we got a little bit of discussion about spear bearer vs spear bearer fights.

Baam shot both of them, I guess.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

From his comment, Cassano appeared to have shot Hatsu with a light bullet. So maybe all the members of both teams are going to go up to Archimedes.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast