Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Ive been seeing a lot of debates about the bounties in this one piece tournament on dressrosa; however I feel that people are forgetting that the StrawHats would have super high bounties now since they are much stronger then 2years ago.

For instance: I think Zoro's should change from 120,000,000 to about 250,000,000. Franky should change from 44,000,000 to 95,000,000. Nami should go from 17,000,000 to 45,000,000. Usopp should now be around 60,000,000. Robin should be like 150,000,000 only because she is considered the "light" of the revolution and can potentially cause problems for World government. Sanji should be at least 100,000,000 . Chopper should stay at 50 lol. Brook should at least be 60,000,000. I saved the best for last... Luffy should be 450,000,000 now which will happen in my opinion after the dressrosa arc.

What will your estimations be?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Well, I think that Robin and Franky are the ones who is going to have the biggest bounty increase and Luffy's bounty is probably the one that will increase the least.
    Robin has been working with the revolutionaries and know a lot about them and Franky is using Vegapunks weapons and is being compared to a Pacifista.

Luffy on the other hand already got his 100 mil. increase, so all the chaos he makes is going to be expected.

Since the WG knows about Punk Hazard there's obviously going to be a bounty change, but so far it's more likely Law and Ceaser that will get one since the Straw Hats haven't really done that much since their return.
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Here are my predictions:

Luffy: 500 million
    Zoro: 480 million
    Sanji: 135 million
    Nami: 35 million
    Ussop: 50 million
    Chopper: 1 million
    Robin: 100 million
    Franky: 70 million
    Brook: 60 million

And my guess for if they get a new recruit that helps them bring down Doflamingo's empire, 80 million.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    Here are my predictions:

Luffy: 500 million
    Zoro: 480 million
    Sanji: 135 million
    Nami: 35 million
    Ussop: 50 million
    Chopper: 1 million
    Robin: 100 million
    Franky: 70 million
    Brook: 60 million

And my guess for if they get a new recruit that helps them bring down Doflamingo's empire, 80 million.
    Your bounties does not reflect threat for goverment but your estimated level of badassnes/strength for each strawhat

Why Zoro would be such threat to World Goverment if he is first mate of his capitan and not some individual guy with his crew/plans? His ambition is to be Luffys right hand man and greatest swordsman in world.

Sanji IMO will end up with really high bounty thanks to some incident(s?) that will make him man most feared by marines as it was foreshadowed when Zoro and Sanji were willing to give their life to save Luffys when Kuma attacked SH at end of Thriller Bark Arc.
    I would give Luffy 550 milion berries as bounty after Dressrosa- same as Ace had.

Zoro would have to have quite bit more than Killer from Kidds crew so around 280 would be perfect for me as he would be acknowledged as really powereful pirate, and more than 220 after Dressrosa would be perfect for Sanji as he is right now(maybe there will be a twist with his next bounty- who knows)

Ussop would have to get around 90 milions for his sniper skills/being big asset to SH crew.

Nami- 35milions might be to low for renowned New World crew.

Franky- around 120 milions- same reasons as for Ussop.

Brook- he is a star and a rather strong pirate on par with likes of Kinemon(most probably) who is well known guy so around 100mln would be good enough.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Your bounties does not reflect threat for goverment but your estimated level of badassnes/strength for each strawhat

Why Zoro would be such threat to World Goverment if he is first mate of his capitan and not some individual guy with his crew/plans? His ambition is to be Luffys right hand man and greatest swordsman in world.

Sanji IMO will end up with really high bounty thanks to some incident(s?) that will make him man most feared by marines as it was foreshadowed when Zoro and Sanji were willing to give their life to save Luffys when Kuma attacked SH at end of Thriller Bark Arc.
    I would give Luffy 550 milion berries as bounty after Dressrosa- same as Ace had.

Zoro would have to have quite bit more than Killer from Kidds crew so around 280 would be perfect for me as he would be acknowledged as really powereful pirate, and more than 220 after Dressrosa would be perfect for Sanji as he is right now(maybe there will be a twist with his next bounty- who knows)

Ussop would have to get around 90 milions for his sniper skills/being big asset to SH crew.

Nami- 35milions might be to low for renowned New World crew.

Franky- around 120 milions- same reasons as for Ussop.

Brook- he is a star and a rather strong pirate on par with likes of Kinemon(most probably) who is well known guy so around 100mln would be good enough.
    Two things:
    1) If Zoro doesn't have a bounty over 400 million, than it would be eclipsed by Jinbe's bounty when he joins the crew, and as you say, he is Luffy's right hand man.
    2) You left out Chopper.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, thanks for this thread. I have been thinking about this many, many times

I'd go with 600m for Luffy. Why? From my side of the view, he's going to get his bounty risen up after beating Doflamingo up. Doflamingo's bounty, in my opinion, should rise up to somewhat of 550m+ , hence I think that 600m would be adequate for Luffy's head.

Zoro, I like multiples of the number 9, so I would like to see him with bounty of 360 (three times of his actual one) or 450m, however, there is something very disappointing. This would be too much of a rise up compared to Luffy's maximal jump of 200m, from 100m to 300m after Enies Lobby accident. And also, if Doflamingo's bounty was frozen there is a question about bounties of his subordinates. Were they frozen along? Will they be reawaken? I honestly doubt he had someone with higher bounty working for him. So, in order to get my dreamt 360m for Zoro I will go with a wild guess. He will beat Gaydish Cavendish who has the bounty of 270m, right? Also, I'd love him to scratch his face while beating him in two attacks. Permanent face scratch and K.O. hit. If this does not happen and Zoro ends up fighting one of the "Seat" henchmen of Doflamingo's, I would call for double bounty for him, thus 240m. 360 is way cooler though.

Sanji... I expect all of the monster trio guys to go up, far beyond 100m. Heck it would be cool if Sanji got somewhat more than 200m bounty. Question is what will it be for? Is there any strong opponent for him? Must be some of the Seat guys. Another multiple of number 9, 270m for Sanji in case he beats someone freaking tankish, if not, then I render him way under Zoro, hence 150m. (In case Zoro would get that 240 lame trash) Oh well.. Vergo D. Hamburger could return and have a showdown with him.

Finally getting to a second trio. Franky.. Okay, I will estimate Sanji's bounty to go over 200m because for me Franky is the top fighter from the middle trio. He has Vegapunk's weapons in his body, I am sure. So keen to see him using them, showing what he's got up his sleeves. For this I'd give him something over 100m.

Brook, despite the fact it would be a jump as big as at Franky, I would also give him the bounty of 100m above, I have no particular reason though. Just thinking it's time for the StrawHats to get up in everyone's eyes, so all of their members would be recognized immediately on the spot.

I have nothing to say in regard to other SHs. Just that I expect amazing fire power from Usopp, crazy attacks from Nami, Chopper's healing in action - like pills increasing power, stamina and whatever and so on.. Robin's not interesting for me, sorry people.. And Jimbei could have the bounty of 440m, so he will join when Sanji and Zoro's bounties will be above him - after Yonkou Arc prolly?

But now let's put aside everything I have written above, these are my dreamt bounties so far.

DD crew case/ Yonkou Case

Luffy - 550m + / 700m +
    Zoro - 360 / 450 + (rather 540); (For him to have more than Jimbei)
    Sanji - 270 / 350
    Franky - 100 + / 190 +
    Robin - 100+ / 160 +
    Brook - 100+ / 170 +
    Usopp - 80 / 150
    Nami 60 / 100
    Chopper 40 / 90

I have no particular reasons for these bounties.. don't even try to hate on me, nor to argue.. free to have my opinion, am I not?
    And I am fully aware that Usopp was said to be the weakest in the crew by Oda himself, I just really like him.. he's a cool guy. I wish all of the members had 100m+ Berries Bounty after Yonkou arc, but that would probably be too much.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    Two things:
    1) If Zoro doesn't have a bounty over 400 million, than it would be eclipsed by Jinbe's bounty when he joins the crew, and as you say, he is Luffy's right hand man.
    2) You left out Chopper.
    Well still Jimbe was Warlord and is right now in Big Moms crew. He has lot of years of infamy behind and was kind of link between fishman and humans so his role is more complicated than Zoros. As for Jinbei joining I would say that he will be killed or will join after everything with Kaido would be settled, then perhaps Zoro can have bounty over 400mln berries when he will defeat one of Kaidos top dogs.

As for chopper I dont know to be honest, I wouldnt be suprised if he would get 2 wanted posters as people would mistake his base cute form and his monster point.
    So lets say- Candy Chopper- still 50 berries, monster Chopper - 65milions.
    Even one of Big Moms main fighters - Pekoms - has 330 mln berries of bounty on his head, and he is from core of Emperors crew. Dont hype those bounties too much people...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get this "ZOro has to have a bounty higher than Jimbei 'cause he's the 2nd in the crew " From our point of view yeah that should be the case since it has always been like that but i doubt Oda will do something like that . I just can't see Zoro's bounty increasing so much a 3rd time . Maybe double yeah could be possible but not more than that . I am going between 250-280 mil for him

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I don't get this "ZOro has to have a bounty higher than Jimbei 'cause he's the 2nd in the crew " From our point of view yeah that should be the case since it has always been like that but i doubt Oda will do something like that . I just can't see Zoro's bounty increasing so much a 3rd time . Maybe double yeah could be possible but not more than that . I am going between 250-280 mil for him
    Well, since it doubled last time, maybe this time it will triple.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am of the idea that not a single one of the strawhats should actually be worth less than 100 mil. 100 mil is a number which marks rookies however the strawhats are not supposed to be rookies anymore but rather a pirate crew with enough power to change the world and travel the new world. I do have a hard time imagining every strawhat with a bounty over 100 mil though.

Luffy:600 million. Ace was worth 550 millions. I don't think luffy should be worth less than his brother given that he is the captain of the strawhat pirates.

Zoro: 400 million. His bounty has always been greater than the bounty luffy had earlier so I think this number makes sense. Its an important number and getting from 120 to 400 is a huge step up. It would show the world the sort of wild beast he is.

sanji: 300 million. Its also an important number and one from which it should be hard to climb out of. Shichibukai usually are close to this number so it would really show sanji as a beast.

Franky: 200 million. He has pacifista technology on him, he should be viewed as quite a threat.

Brook: 150 million. Its a good and respectable number overall. Not absurdly high but also not small either.

Robin: 100 mill. I don't think she is all that powerful to be honest.

Ussop: 80 million. Its a respectable number. I would like to see him with a bounty greater than robin's though. I want the government to acknowledge him as more than a rookie.... Maybe 120 would be plausible depending on what he does in the future.

Chopper: 50 million (or 100 beri if oda keeps the joke going on)

Nami: 40 million. its not too high IMO. Her weather technology should make her a concern for the world government. If she truly collected the power of the weather balls and can use it freely then it should not be weird for her to have the power to destroy a country on her own. She did have the firepower to take out one of doflamingo's men and took out the entire bar she was at during the strawhat meeting at sanbody and the boss of the fake strawhats was worth 30 mil though, perhaps she should be worth well over 40.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dacookester's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy: Can't see him going higher than 500 million at the moment though he could possibly get 550 to equal Ace.

Zoro: Somewhere similar to what killer has, so i'd say about 250 million, possibly more. He's not gonna get something crazy like 400 million imo because he's not the captain and poses no threat other than being a member of the strawhats.

Sanji: We all know he should be up there with zoro but i just don't see him getting more than 200, unless he does something like attack the CP0.

Robin: If they have any idea she linked up with the revolutionaries hers could skyrocket. I'm gonna say around 150 million, but probably higher than this.

Franky: For me franky is now a powerhouse, can see him having around the same as robin so i'd say in or around 150 million.

Brooke: For me brooke trails fairly far behind Franky in strength and doesn't pose a danger to the government like Robin but i can still see him having around 80 million, maybe 100.

Ussop: What interests me about ussop's bounty is that i wonder if the marines will recognize him as Sogeking or will he be awarded a new bounty. Under Sogeking i'd say 70 million. Under Ussop slightly above 50 million.

Nami: Nami i'm gonna guess will be around 35-45 range.

Chopper: If the joke continues possibly his bounty will double. If he is recognized the ships doctor I'd say he'll have the same as Nami, But if he is recognized at monster point possibly up to 100 million.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It's difficult to say how the bounties are going to turn out. Luffy is probably going to be somewhere around 500 mil, give or take 50. Zoro and Sanji could be anywhere between 200 and 400, to be honest. I think the relative difference between their two bounties is likely to decrease. The bounties of the middle three are probably likely to be as much the result of their activities during the 2 years as it is a reflection of their power. Franky has gained extensive knowledge of some of Vegapunk's works, something the WG might have some serious problems with. Robin joined up with the Revolutionaries, and likely had some close contact with Dragon. And Brook became a worldwide celebrity; this probably annoys the WG immensely and they might consider his popularity somewhat problematic. They should in theory be around the 150 marker, but it depends on how much the government knows and how they interpret some of their activities. The weakling trio could be anywhere at this point. Chopper's is the least predictable seeing as his bounty might remain a bit of a joke. These three could be anywhere, but I would say it's pretty likely that the three of them are bumped past the 50 mil level, maybe even around the 100 mil level. Daz Bones during the Baroque Saga had a bounty of 51 mil, and I'm pretty sure any of the SHs, as they are now, would stomp him back then. Judging bounties is difficult simply because sometimes the WG makes mistakes, and sometimes they don't seem to make much sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

i think if sanji is led into a trap by violent who worksfor CP0 then it is likely that his bounty will jump to 200 million but if Zoro fights dd's subordinate then its more likely he will not receive a high bounty as he doesnt post threat to WG so its a 210 million for me.
    robin is likely to jump to 130 million because of her power and influence plus i think with the amount of spies within the revolutionary they know she worked with them.
    chopper - 300 but if fujitora and marines realise that the pet is the doctor then they are likely to push it up to 50 million but if he goes into monster point then he will mostlikely get 70 million.

ussop is very interesting - for me it is a 70-80 million because he is accompanying law on his give back CC campaign hence fujitora will witness his strength.

franky has vegapunk inventions built in him - hence with his intelligence the WG will see that as a problem as they dont know how he got his hands on it.

brook - singer celebrity he will fetch a healthy 70-90 million
    nami- 40 million
    i think luffy's bounty will jump to 500 million and law's bounty to 500 million if he is kicked out as a warlord.but that is likely unlikely

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

@ Impossibility
    daz bones got stronger he is currently croc right hand hence he is mostly at the same level as zoro or a little behind

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    daz bones got stronger he is currently croc right hand hence he is mostly at the same level as zoro or a little behind
    I said that they would beat him as he was back then during the Baroque Works Arc. And there's nothing to suggest that Daz Bones and Zoro are 'mostly at the same level'.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

didn't Jinbei say that bounties doesn't really increase that much after the 300 mil.? :-) Just throwing it out there
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast