Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

well should zoro's be close to killers? i mean they are parallels of eachother

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    What's up with you people giving Luffy an insane bounty of 600 million ? The... ?

Kidd who's probably just as strong as Luffy and causes much more trouble throughout the course of 2 years, has only 470 million bounty. This is the point of saying it's hard to increase your bounty after 300 million.

Ace can't really be compared to Luffy. Ace was much more dangerous in both fame and power. That's why he had such a remarkably high bounty.

As for what I think, it should be like this :

Luffy : 450 million.

Zoro : 315 million.

Sanj : 280 million.

Ussop : 60 million.

Franky : 120 million.

Nami : 40 million.

Robin : 210 million.

Brook : 115 million .

Chopper : 60.
    So, Luffy has a bounty of 400m Berri currently, right? He's most likely going to beat up Doflamingo, who's being built up as the villain of this (Dressrosa) arc. It's not given, yeah, but so far it seems like it could happen, okay? Doflamingo's bounty has been 340m for how many? I think 10 or more years. That is not anything you could taunt him for. If he had such high bounty ten years ago.. he must have grown in power, and don't call me Sherlock for this. On another note, bounty shows how much is the person of a danger to World Goverment, right? I think it's obvious that Doflamingo is not only a man of a high power level but also of high intelligency - he surely knows a lot of things on the Goverment, from Marines. They are aware of some of bussinesses of his, aren't they? He's closely affiliated with the WG and the Marines. I am serious, his bounty will rise to not less than 500m after his resignation from Shichibukai. And if Luffy beats him, he should get a bounty higher than his, should not he? Hmm?
    Also, I think it's free to say that Luffy has already surpassed Ace. Ace was said to have all the haki types, right? Why was he never shown using them? I remember only Conqueror's haki in Grey Terminal, that is all. Hence I can say that Luffy's current Haki usage would be enough to trash Ace. I am not staying that he would have the upper hand with ease, but he would come out as the winner of their fight. Understandable, ain't it?

About Kid - I think he bursted into the New World, tried to wreak havoc/cause uproar but got trashed tremendously, look at his arm. He must have acquired his bounty before losing his hand quickly, I wonder what he actually did. I'd say he was hiding/recovering in his hideout despite the character that he is, must have been a shame for someone as him to rest unable to do shit..

Ace was much more dangerous in fame and power? Yeah, right. He was second commander on Whitebeard's ship. 550m bounty. Logia fruit. Marines did not know that he was the only son of Roger's until the war in Marineford, or am I wrong?

Oda stated that commanders on Whitebeard's ships were equal in strength (in SBS), it sounds rather as a bullshit when you take a look at people like Jozu, Marco, Ace and Vista and then at the likes of the fishman guy and the other commanders but that's what he said. Just to remind you, Doflamingo stopped Jozu with one move of his fingers. I know Jozu did not see it comming but it's still an argument. And I just don't see Jozu as someone who would get stomped by Ace. Or if so, not easily. Anyways, my point is that Luffy is way above Ace now. Haki, strength, will.. he's risen all of this up, overcame Ace's character from Marineford. And if his opponent is nobody else but Doflamingo, I think he deserves the bounty of 550 or 600m.

450 from 400 would be such a lame jump. I think even the 500m would be not right under these circumstances. I would not go lower than on 550m, that it is.

But then again.. it's my opinion.. so.. don't hate, yet sorry for my English. Peace~

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    well should zoro's be close to killers? i mean they are parallels of eachother
    I think that Zoro is and will be way above Killer. In my opinion, Killer's, Kidd's, Hawkins's and Apoo's bounties after time skip are just lame. I know it has been stated that getting over 300 is an ass pull, but still..
    Last edited by llaubacher; May 01, 2013 at 07:02 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    So, Luffy has a bounty of 400m Berri currently, right? He's most likely going to beat up Doflamingo, who's being built up as the villain of this (Dressrosa) arc. It's not given, yeah, but so far it seems like it could happen, okay? Doflamingo's bounty has been 340m for how many? I think 10 or more years. That is not anything you could taunt him for. If he had such high bounty ten years ago.. he must have grown in power, and don't call me Sherlock for this. On another note, bounty shows how much is the person of a danger to World Goverment, right? I think it's obvious that Doflamingo is not only a man of a high power level but also of high intelligency - he surely knows a lot of things on the Goverment, from Marines. They are aware of some of bussinesses of his, aren't they? He's closely affiliated with the WG and the Marines. I am serious, his bounty will rise to not less than 500m after his resignation from Shichibukai. And if Luffy beats him, he should get a bounty higher than his, should not he? Hmm?
    Also, I think it's free to say that Luffy has already surpassed Ace. Ace was said to have all the haki types, right? Why was he never shown using them? I remember only Conqueror's haki in Grey Terminal, that is all. Hence I can say that Luffy's current Haki usage would be enough to trash Ace. I am not staying that he would have the upper hand with ease, but he would come out as the winner of their fight. Understandable, ain't it?
    Doflamingo certainly seem like someone who worths 500 million or more. But Luffy isn't gonna defeat him, not alone at least.

About the bold part., no. It's not free to say he surpassed Ace. And the rest is also no. Just...No.

Quote Quote:
    About Kid - I think he bursted into the New World, tried to wreak havoc/cause uproar but got trashed tremendously, look at his arm. He must have acquired his bounty before losing his hand quickly, I wonder what he actually did. I'd say he was hiding/recovering in his hideout despite the character that he is, must have been a shame for someone as him to rest unable to do shit..
    That sounds too hard to believe. You think someone ashamed of some miserable defeat would be sinking Big Mam's ship like that ? He lost his arm because it's the new world. No one is safe in the NW.The concept of him just hiding and being scared can't be taken seriously.

Quote Quote:
    Ace was much more dangerous in fame and power? Yeah, right. He was second commander on Whitebeard's ship. 550m bounty. Logia fruit. Marines did not know that he was the only son of Roger's until the war in Marineford, or am I wrong?
    I don't get the point of this. Is it sarcasm or what ?

Quote Quote:
    Oda stated that commanders on Whitebeard's ships were equal in strength (in SBS), it sounds rather as a bullshit when you take a look at people like Jozu, Marco, Ace and Vista and then at the likes of the fishman guy and the other commanders but that's what he said. Just to remind you, Doflamingo stopped Jozu with one move of his fingers. I know Jozu did not see it comming but it's still an argument. And I just don't see Jozu as someone who would get stomped by Ace. Or if so, not easily. Anyways, my point is that Luffy is way above Ace now. Haki, strength, will.. he's risen all of this up, overcame Ace's character from Marineford. And if his opponent is nobody else but Doflamingo, I think he deserves the bounty of 550 or 600m.
    Equal in rank not strength. Oda simply confirmed that just because Ace is the 2nd Division commander, doesn't mean he has authority over the lower ranked divisions. The commanders are clearly different in strength. Doflamingo may have stopped him, but he didn't scratch him, it was just his ability that allowed him to stop Jozu. But it was obvious that Jozu didn't care in the least about Doflamingo.

The bold part is still no.

Quote Quote:
    450 from 400 would be such a lame jump. I think even the 500m would be not right under these circumstances. I would not go lower than on 550m, that it is.

But then again.. it's my opinion.. so.. don't hate, yet sorry for my English. Peace~
    I don't think it's lame.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; May 07, 2013 at 09:14 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

well after 300,000,000 bounties, it hard to increase. luffy would be like. 410 0r 420 and zorro would be 200 or 250. sanji 100 or 130.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Zoro is and will be way above Killer. In my opinion, Killer's, Kidd's, Hawkins's and Apoo's bounties after time skip are just lame. I know it has been stated that getting over 300 is an ass pull, but still..
    Why? If its already been stated getting above 300 is big task, then why?
    Kid's Part II bounty is above Luffy's and Law's.
    So we are actually waiting for the next update of his bounty just like we are waiting for Luffy's.
    If Luffy's increases I'm pretty sure Kidd's bounty is going to increase.

Kid and Killer as a Captain & First Mate were higher than Luffy & Zoro and that is saying a lot.
    I doubt Oda regards them as "lame". Its pretty clear he has plans for Kid and his crew after he displayed Luffy, Law & Kid as equals as they exited the Slave Shop Hall.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Doflamingo certainly seem like someone who worths more 500 million or more. But Luffy isn't gonna defeat him, not alone at least.

About the bold part., no. It's not free to say he surpassed Ace. And the rest is also no. Just...No.

That sounds too hard to believe. You think someone ashamed of some miserable defeat would be sinking Big Mam's ship like that ? He lost his arm because it's the new world. No one is safe in the NW.The concept of him just hiding and being scared can't be taken seriously.

I don't get the point of this. Is it sarcasm or what ?

Equal in rank not strength. Oda simply confirmed that just because Ace is the 2nd Division commander, doesn't mean he has authority over the lower ranked divisions. The commanders are clearly different in strength. Doflamingo may have stopped him, but he didn't scratch him, it was just his ability that allowed him to stop Jozu. But it was obvious that Jozu didn't care in the least about Doflamingo.

The bold part is still no.

I don't think it's lame.

It's up to you as whether to render Ace as superior or inferior to actual Luffy. From what Ace showed before he died and from what Luffy showed so far after TimeSkip I dare to say he has surpassed his brother, then again I stated that it's an opinion of mine. Also, I said Luffy would not get a victory from their fight with an ease. It would be a hard fight for him, however, he would be found as the victor.

To the Kid, I should have used different words. What I meant is that he bursted into the New World, caused an uproar and got his bounty, then thought that he's so mighty that he could face a Yonkou - Big Mam in this case, and got trashed by her, lost his arm - arm part is given, not from BM though. Then he went to hide, all beaten up gratefull for being able to even survive, run away with his life. He kept on hiding until he recovered and when Strawhats got to Fishman Island it was the time for Oda to put Kid back onto his shiny parcel, so we did get to know about him capsizing three or two of BM's boats. I just don't think that for whole two years he was causing a mess after mess, he had to tend to his own injuries with his tail rolled between his very legs as well, though he is impulsive and strong character (and so is Luffy), everyone has to give up sometimes. For me, training with Rayleigh was a give up move as well. He had to accept cruel reality about him not being able to face whoever he wishes to and had to get stronger. So had to Kid, I am convinced about it.

Well, thanks for clearing up the Commanders on Whitebeard's ship part then.

And yeah, this is just a matter of your own personal conviction, the bounty issue I mean. For me it would be lame if Luffy jumped from 400 to 450 now. I'd like to see Ace's old bounty on his head at least, it would have, if nothing at all, at last a symbolic meaning. If Ace's fruit reappeared, why not his bounty, right? xD

Oh and about Doflamingo. Same as I can't be sure that he's the main villain or Luffy's oponent in this arc, you can't know whether or not he will fight him alone.

By the way, let's stop right here. I don't wanna argue... we both, clearly, are of a different opinion. This would be a pointless argument, it's not like you or me have pillars we could use to support our own wishes/ideas/theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Why? If its already been stated getting above 300 is big task, then why?
    Kid's Part II bounty is above Luffy's and Law's.
    So we are actually waiting for the next update of his bounty just like we are waiting for Luffy's.
    If Luffy's increases I'm pretty sure Kidd's bounty is going to increase.

Kid and Killer as a Captain & First Mate were higher than Luffy & Zoro and that is saying a lot.
    I doubt Oda regards them as "lame". Its pretty clear he has plans for Kid and his crew after he displayed Luffy, Law & Kid as equals as they exited the Slave Shop Hall.
    Umm, I don't think that Kid and Killer are lame, weak characters. But I am the of thought that their bounties are pretty lame. From Kid I expected roughly 500m after TS, and from Killer at least 300m. Like this, Zoro could be on 150m from 120m, that's nothing to be honest. He's a beast, make him one.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm, I don't think that Kid and Killer are lame, weak characters. But I am the of thought that their bounties are pretty lame. From Kid I expected roughly 500m after TS, and from Killer at least 300m. Like this, Zoro could be on 150m from 120m, that's nothing to be honest. He's a beast, make him one.
    No I agree, 162mil to 200mil is sorta wack.
    I was hoping he could get 250mil. Now, Killer was years behind his captain. A 50mil jump between Part I and Part II is a joke for one of the First Mates of the Main 3 the crews of the SuperNova.
    (Although Trafalgar Law doesn't seem to have a notable First Mate just yet)

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

It's up to you as whether to render Ace as superior or inferior to actual Luffy. From what Ace showed before he died and from what Luffy showed so far after TimeSkip I dare to say he has surpassed his brother, then again I stated that it's an opinion of mine. Also, I said Luffy would not get a victory from their fight with an ease. It would be a hard fight for him, however, he would be found as the victor.
    This is indeed a matter of opinion due to the lack of facts, however, Luffy's feats can't be compared to Ace at all, so I don't know how would you come to such a conclusion.

Quote Quote:
    To the Kid, I should have used different words. What I meant is that he bursted into the New World, caused an uproar and got his bounty, then thought that he's so mighty that he could face a Yonkou - Big Mam in this case, and got trashed by her, lost his arm - arm part is given, not from BM though. Then he went to hide, all beaten up gratefull for being able to even survive, run away with his life. He kept on hiding until he recovered and when Strawhats got to Fishman Island it was the time for Oda to put Kid back onto his shiny parcel, so we did get to know about him capsizing three or two of BM's boats. I just don't think that for whole two years he was causing a mess after mess, he had to tend to his own injuries with his tail rolled between his very legs as well, though he is impulsive and strong character (and so is Luffy), everyone has to give up sometimes. For me, training with Rayleigh was a give up move as well. He had to accept cruel reality about him not being able to face whoever he wishes to and had to get stronger. So had to Kid, I am convinced about it.
    This is a very far-fetched theory and rather hard to believe. I'm not gonna brush it off, but I'm gonna say it doesn't fit into our discussion considering it's a...well, theory. From what we know, every time a big incident occurred, one of the Supernovas were involved. Doesn't seem like any of them took a break. Also, Law was giving a true beat down by Vergo. But he didn't take any breaks and became as strong as Luffy (though I believe him to actually be stronger.)

Quote Quote:
    And yeah, this is just a matter of your own personal conviction, the bounty issue I mean. For me it would be lame if Luffy jumped from 400 to 450 now. I'd like to see Ace's old bounty on his head at least, it would have, if nothing at all, at last a symbolic meaning. If Ace's fruit reappeared, why not his bounty, right? xD
    And I consider him getting a 550 million bounty a huge leap. If they keep increasing bounties like this, we'd soon be having a 2 billion bounty on Ussop. I don't think his bounty has a symbolic meaning, since it's just numbers.

Quote Quote:
    Oh and about Doflamingo. Same as I can't be sure that he's the main villain or Luffy's oponent in this arc, you can't know whether or not he will fight him alone.
    If we assume Smoker to be one the same level as Luffy and Law. Then I don't see Luffy fighting him alone. He moped the floor with Smoker with tremendous ease. And even if Law and Luffy are stronger than Smoker, I don't see them being so far stronger as to individually stand up to someone of Doflamingo's level.

Quote Quote:
    By the way, let's stop right here. I don't wanna argue... we both, clearly, are of a different opinion. This would be a pointless argument, it's not like you or me have pillars we could use to support our own wishes/ideas/theories.
    True. I already said that I wouldn't want to start a Luffy vs Ace.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member David Rose's Avatar
    Too far from sea to swim. Still inconsistent weather
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's also important to think about to what point a bounty is even usefull. If you manage to get a bounty above 500 mio. is that really an amount of money you would like to gain or is that some realm of power, whre you ask for other favours?

My example is BB. When he captured Ace I don't think he claimed that bounty, but got a title instead. Since we can safely assume that any person beyond 500 mio. is inceredibly hard to beat, wouldn't that also be some kind of softcap to bounties in general?
    Who would even be able to claim such a bounty at all?
    - A pirate can't, if he didn't made some sort of special deal in the first place. Otherwise: Why not simply rob the money instead of risking such a high level fight?
    - A marine instead wouldn't claim such a bounty aswell, but rather get a promotion and increase his political power.
    - Lastly, I don't know of a single bounty hunter that would be powerfull enough to operate on that level.

In my opinion Luffy is near the border where bounties become redundant, thus his new bounty won't rise as much as we're used to. His dangerous potential will be recognized in another way.

>>David rose to beat the Philistines, with five smooth stones and a sling.<<

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Bounties doesn't indicate how strong the person is, but how dangerous that person is. Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy because he attacked innocent citizens as well. Luffy's bounty should increase considerably because of the danger he poses to the Government, and the potential power he could amass thanks to his ability to create allies and friends. I doubt most Strawhats will have their bounties increased that much, especially when they didn't take part in the war or be shown as that dangerous.

SHP's bounties won't increase until the end of this arc though, at the earliest. They'd have to either fight someoen part of the Marine or Government to get higher bounties or be seen as doing something bad. I can see their bounties getting higher though, especially to show others how dangerous they are.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose View Post
    I think it's also important to think about to what point a bounty is even usefull. If you manage to get a bounty above 500 mio. is that really an amount of money you would like to gain or is that some realm of power, whre you ask for other favours?

My example is BB. When he captured Ace I don't think he claimed that bounty, but got a title instead. Since we can safely assume that any person beyond 500 mio. is inceredibly hard to beat, wouldn't that also be some kind of softcap to bounties in general?
    Actually BB simply wanted the title.
    If BB rejected the Shichibukai title, then he would have been given a bounty immediately.
    There are some people who simply don't want to join the Shichibukai. Like Ace for example.
    Also, that is also the whole point in taking down people with big bounties. The opportunity to join the Shichibukai, and also the respect, fear and criminal opportunities that come with it.
    THe man who takes down a man with a massive bounty suddenly has loads of minions wanting to join him.

Buggy is an example. He is the man from Roger's ship and the close friend of Shanks. Of course his crew are going to be in awe of him.
    On paper he is fantastic.

Its true that massive bounties are realms of power opportunities you could say, but its still about money too.
    All that gold the SH's took from Skypiea? Just 300mil. What is meant to be amongst the most valuable treasures in the Grand Line is just 300mil, and the SH's took loads of it, is less than the worth of many characters in the series.
    So it could be possible there are people who would take out a 200mil person for the money.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose View Post

Who would even be able to claim such a bounty at all?
    - A pirate can't, if he didn't made some sort of special deal in the first place. Otherwise: Why not simply rob the money instead of risking such a high level fight?
    - A marine instead wouldn't claim such a bounty aswell, but rather get a promotion and increase his political power.
    - Lastly, I don't know of a single bounty hunter that would be powerfull enough to operate on that level.

In my opinion Luffy is near the border where bounties become redundant, thus his new bounty won't rise as much as we're used to. His dangerous potential will be recognized in another way.
    True that. For Yonkou and such, bounties are redundant, since it'd take close to the entire Marine+WG force to take one out.

I believe there are some NW bounty hunters that are able to take on some 100+ mil. guys (that's the "normal" in NW), but not the bigshots. That way, such bounties exist, but there's no point in raising them much further, since if you capture even one person with a massive bounty like this, you're bloody rich and don't really care how much bloody rich
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Bounties doesn't indicate how strong the person is, but how dangerous that person is. Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy because he attacked innocent citizens as well.
    That's not always the case. It's true that bounties don't always reflect your exact power, but that doesn't mean it doesn't indicate how strong a person is at all. They most of the time indicate a person's strength, otherwise, people won't be scared by someone's huge bounty. Aokiji also stated that bounties reflect an individual's combat ability as well as their threat to the government.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member David Rose's Avatar
    Too far from sea to swim. Still inconsistent weather
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we all want to see a big growth on Luffy's bounty. But one thing I would definitely like even more is Luffy gaining the title he deserves. I mean he is pretty famous but still "only" one of the super-rookies, the son of Garp, the son of Dragon and such. In the end he should be really infamous for simply beeing the chaotic menace he himself is, unaware though. :P

Quote Quote:
    Actually BB simply wanted the title.
    If BB rejected the Shichibukai title, then he would have been given a bounty immediately.
    There are some people who simply don't want to join the Shichibukai. Like Ace for example.
    Also, that is also the whole point in taking down people with big bounties. The opportunity to join the Shichibukai, and also the respect, fear and criminal opportunities that come with it.
    THe man who takes down a man with a massive bounty suddenly has loads of minions wanting to join him.
    Yeah, thats pretty much what I meant. But at a bounty around 550 Mil. it's much easier to simply rob goods worth the same amount, than fighting Ace, given you're not BB and have some sort of masterplan, since Ace already was one of the strongest individuals in the manga.
    I guess it really comes down to the next characters we're gonna see from the new world. Maybe there is some kind of super bounty hunter. Who knows? I'm pretty excited to see where Oda is taking us in this matter.

>>David rose to beat the Philistines, with five smooth stones and a sling.<<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

after the Dressrosa arc:
    Luffy: 550-600 million Beli. (Strength bounty between500-600 million Beli, since we have only seen a small portion of his new strength).
    Zoro: 250-270 million Beli. (strength bounty 350-400 million Beli).
    Sanji: 180-200 Million Beli. (strength bounty 220-250 million Beli).
    Franky: 90-100 million Beli. (strength bounty 200-250 Million Beli).
    Robin: 150-170 Million Beli. (strength bounty 100 million Beli).
    Nami: 50 million Beli (strength bounty about the same).
    Chopper: If the marines get to see his actual strength: 100 million Beli. (same strength bounty).
    Usopp: 70-80 Million Beli. (same strength bounty).
    Brook: 80-90 milion Beli. (same strength bounty).
    Last edited by TheLuffySmile; May 14, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
    The three brothers

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast