Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Well, looking at the current arc.... Luffy is about to take on doflamingo alongside law. The implication of that is at the bare minimum a world wide distabilization of everything. Just taking out a shichibukai puts the entire balance of power at risk and is enough for superpowers to make moves based on that one change. Doflamingo is in a worst case scenario a potential match for an admiral, controller of the underworld, king of a nation and the most trusted man in the underworld. If something happens to doflamingo at the bare minimum kaido is to a large extent screwed considering he would have lost his main weapon supplier. A lot of other people actually rely on doflamingo for weapons and such for that matter. Now, with doflamingo being who he is and the implications of him being defeated then why is a 600 mil bounty or even more too much for luffy? Even if the world government is unaware of how unfluential doflamingo is, how much would he be worth if he still had a bounty? Luffy getting a 600 mil bounty for messing with a shichibukai far more powerful than crocodile or moria is not that weird IMO, doflamingo right now should actually be worth well more than 500 mil at least (I would also argue he is quite a bit stronger than what ace was).

I don't think 750 mil is a number which would be fitting for a PK to be honest. I would think a yonko would actually be at least in the 800 or 900 mil mark. WB or dragon probably break the 1000 mil mark considering who they are and the bounties their subordinate have. Ace was not even the strongest in WB's crew and had 550 mil, pirates like marco, jozu and vista, who have been at sea for decades should be well worth more than that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Luffy 500 - 550 mil
    Zoro 360 mil
    Sanji 290 mil
    Franky 200 mil
    Robin 150 mil
    Chopper 100 - 120 mil
    Brook 120 - 150 mil
    Usopp 100 mil
    Nami 80 - 90 mil

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy 550 Mil
    Zoro 350 Mil
    Sanji 130 Mil
    Franky 120 Mil
    Chopper 50$
    Brook 60 Mil
    Usopp 80 Mil
    Robin 140 Mil
    Nami 45 Mil

Sunny Group wont have a big raise in bounties i think...
    As for others:

Law 520 Mil
    Bartolomeo 380 Mil (after joining the Alliance in the end of arc)

We might see others bounties after the arc from the colosseum fighters who are helping Luffy (excluding the ones tied with WG):
    Abdullah: 89 Mil
    Jeet: 85 Mil
    Blue Gilly: 107 Mil
    Boo: 120 Mil
    Sai: 240 Mil
    Chinjao: 580 Mil
    Ideo: 110 Mil
    Hajrudin: 90 Mil
    Suleiman: 85 Mil
    Orlumbus: 150 Mil Mil
    Cavendish: 320 Mil
    Sabo: 800 Mil
    Jesus B. : 680 Mil

Donquixote Family after arc:

Donquixote Donflamingo: 650 Mil
    Trebol: 280 Mil
    Pica: 320 Mil
    Diamante: 260 Mil
    Sugar: 65 Mil
    Jora: 45 Mil
    Lao G: 110 Mil
    Senor Pink: 92 Mil
    Machivise: 87 Mil
    Dellinger: 79Mil
    Gladius: 103 Mil
    Baby 5: 76 Mil
    Buffalo: 81 Mil

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think it's weird that only Luffy got a bounty raise after the time-skip... apparently the Government ignored anything but the events of Impel Down and Marineford.

Which brings us to the Strawhats bounty not increasing after Dressrosa. Apparently beating a Shichibukai (again) or a Tenryubito is not enough to raise the bounties.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I still think it's weird that only Luffy got a bounty raise after the time-skip... apparently the Government ignored anything but the events of Impel Down and Marineford.
    What did the other strawheads do in your oppinion to justify their increase in bounty? Luffy was the only one of them to actually to shit to the WG. All others were away training only. (Besides Robin, but somehow I doubt the WG new she was with the Revolutionaries)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

They defeated Moriah; Zoro, Sanji and Usopp attacked the Tenryuubito; and Franky destroyed Vegapunk's lab. Dressrosa won't be worse than that, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    They defeated Moriah; Zoro, Sanji and Usopp attacked the Tenryuubito; and Franky destroyed Vegapunk's lab. Dressrosa won't be worse than that, right?
    Only Usopp felt on a Tenryuubito and only Luffy punched him. And it was a big mess, so Marines couldn't know about Usopp at this moment.
    Franky wasn't discovered by the Marines of the island so WG have no mean to know it's him.

It will be worst : the SH will defeat the most important Shichibukai (not in strenght but in importance for Pirates and WG), cut Kaidou and the countries buing weapons from its supply and so making the world shake up again.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 88maroon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the biggest increase will be sanji after this arc is over. i think he is going to finally catch up to zoro's bounty. idk what he is going to do but he is going to do it big.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 88maroon View Post
    i think the biggest increase will be sanji after this arc is over. i think he is going to finally catch up to zoro's bounty. idk what he is going to do but he is going to do it big.
    He is not involved in the major battle this arc and most importantly the marines haven't seen him so there is no reason to raise his bounty...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy 550-600
    Zoro 350-400
    Sanji 300-350
    Franky 150-250
    Usopp about 200
    Robin , Brook , Nami, Chopper about 100 per person

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the status quo will change in the future regarding bounties. Ussop getting more than brook would be remarkably weird IMO, he is not that strong and he has not really done anything to earn it. He didn't even properly beat sugar. The only one who might loose her position is robin considering her risk factor is due to her being able to read the poneglyphs rather than his actual strength. I doubt she could actually take brook herself.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The only one who might loose her position is robin considering her risk factor is due to her being able to read the poneglyphs rather than his actual strength. I doubt she could actually take brook herself.
    mille fleur gigantesco mano and brook is down. lol no joke sorry.
    I don't think that all will get an increase. Luffy & Zorro for sure. And then maybe Usopp, cause of this god-stuff that everyone believes.
    Last edited by Spenzi; June 17, 2014 at 03:01 AM.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama IMO:
    Kin'emon / Momonosuke / Rebecca / Bellamy / Ceaser Clown / Mancherie / Leo / Wicca / Kanjuro / Bartolomeo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My estimation:

Luffy: 500 000 000+ - He's gonna get at least half a billion, that's exactly where I see Luffy right now, as strong and dangerous as Ace used to be.

Franky: 100 000 000+ - Franky is at least on Supernova level right now, Franky Shogun and that laser are more than enough to justify this.

Zorro: 200 000 000+ - He need's to be on par with Killer from the Kid Pirates. He a lot stronger than this bounty suggests though, but he won't go higher since he is not the captain.

Not sure about Lysop and Robin, but the Sunny Crew won't get an increase, which will cause Sanji to go really mad, I'm calling it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member desin24's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO luffy having only 400 milion after the time skip is way too low to begin with.
    I mean law has 440 and kidd has 470. Luffy invaded impel down and then broke out with level 6 inmates, participated in the marineford war,it was revealed that he was the son of dragon, then infiltrated marineford to ring the ox bell. Kidd has a higher bounty because he crucifies people, which is sick of course but still. I can't imagine him doing anything more significant than what luffy did.
    Powerwise he may be stronger than luffy but power is not the only factor.
    Luffy should definitely get a bounty above 500 million.
    Zoro should not be more than 200 million apart so above 300 millions is apropriate.
    I expect usopp to get a ridicolous high bounty(maybe higher than zoro and definitely higher than sanji) just for comedy sake.
    Franky will have a slight increase to around 100 millions.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy will most likely get a even higher bounty than normal this time when the marine finds out that sabo is his brother. Not by blood but still.

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast