Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deus Machina's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Spenzi View Post
    mille fleur gigantesco mano and brook is down. lol no joke sorry.
    I don't think that all will get an increase. Luffy & Zorro for sure. And then maybe Usopp, cause of this god-stuff that everyone believes.
    Brooke is faster than Robin so there is no way he is going to get caught by her when she is trying to sprout giant limbs.
    During post TS breaking his bones doesn't mean a lot since he just uses his soul to reassemble himself.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think is the new estimated bounties of the Strawhats after 2 years?

Ok I am confused, Is the Bounties for after the time skip as in before they arrived on Fishman Island or is this thread for bounties after Dressrosa? I ask this because people are putting down what they think Luffy's bounty is but we know what it is as of now and its 400million.

Though at this point I think it would be better to put what we think for after dressrosa.

LUffy - 550 million
    Zoro - 320 million
    Sanji - 240 million but the pic is the back of his head as shown in the manga. can't remember the chapter though
    Robin - 200 million
    Franky -110 million
    Ussop - 60 million but as God Ussop and still has a bounty as sogeking
    Brook - 80 million now known as soul king brook.
    Chopper - 50 beri no or little change due to not being seen much during this arc.

Since Law is an alliance with Luffy Ill put his in too
    Law - 530 million
    Last edited by stormking1; July 04, 2014 at 08:08 PM.
    So my old signature is gone and I need a new one. so If anyone wants to make me one featuring either Air Gear or One Piece hit me up and ill credit you.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stormking1 View Post
    Ok I am confused, Is the Bounties for after the time skip as in before they arrived on Fishman Island or is this thread for bounties after Dressrosa? I ask this because people are putting down what they think Luffy's bounty is but we know what it is as of now and its 400million.

Though at this point I think it would be better to put what we think for after dressrosa.

LUffy - 550 million
    Zoro - 320 million
    Sanji - 240 million but the pic is the back of his head as shown in the manga. can't remember the chapter though
    Robin - 200 million
    Franky -110 million
    Ussop - 60 million but as God Ussop and still has a bounty as sogeking
    Brook - 80 million now known as soul king brook.
    Chopper - 50 beri no or little change due to not being seen much during this arc.

Since Law is an alliance with Luffy Ill put his in too
    Law - 530 million

Robin didnt do anything to get that high bounty
    Franky above Robin

Chopper same thinking as you. He didnt do anything , we didnt see anything from him.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, robin has not done much to increase her value. Her value has always been because of her knowledge rather than her strength and it does not seem like that is about to change. In turn the other strawhats are getting increasinly notorious and involving themselves in major events, more so than robin. franky is fighting someone from the doflamingo family, nami, ussop, sanji and chopper are about to survive a confrontation with big mom....

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I'd be surprised if each of the SHs didn't get an increase in their bounties just by virtue of their return to action and their general activity within the NW. Most of the crew hasn't seen any changes in their bounty since their departure from Water 7, they're obviously far more influential and dangerous than they were back then, and with most of them having bounties under 100mil, they've a lot of room to grow.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    To be honest, I'd be surprised if each of the SHs didn't get an increase in their bounties just by virtue of their return to action and their general activity within the NW. Most of the crew hasn't seen any changes in their bounty since their departure from Water 7, they're obviously far more influential and dangerous than they were back then, and with most of them having bounties under 100mil, they've a lot of room to grow.
    Well, to be fair its not like the strawhats have actually done much since their return. Their activities have at large been a non issue for the world government so far. I mean, they defeated hodi but so what? Hodi was a small fry even after his transformation. Then they got to punk hazard which were basically unreported events and in the end the strawhats ended up helping the marines. Basically the strawhats have done absolutely nothing to earn more WG attention until the events at dressrosa. It is only the events at dressrosa that will make the strawhats more notorius considering the volume of damage they will cause on a world wide scale. Defeating doflamingo, messing up the yonko (at least kaido and probably whatever is up with big mom right now), making multiple powerful allies, allying law... I do think that once the arc is over each strawhat will be worth over 100 mil (maybe with the exception of chopper since he is the pet). Just surviving big mom should earn brook and nami that 100 mil. Sanji should not be a berry beneath 200 mil considering his position in the crew.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, to be fair its not like the strawhats have actually done much since their return. Their activities have at large been a non issue for the world government so far. I mean, they defeated hodi but so what? Hodi was a small fry even after his transformation. Then they got to punk hazard which were basically unreported events and in the end the strawhats ended up helping the marines. Basically the strawhats have done absolutely nothing to earn more WG attention until the events at dressrosa. It is only the events at dressrosa that will make the strawhats more notorius considering the volume of damage they will cause on a world wide scale. Defeating doflamingo, messing up the yonko (at least kaido and probably whatever is up with big mom right now), making multiple powerful allies, allying law... I do think that once the arc is over each strawhat will be worth over 100 mil (maybe with the exception of chopper since he is the pet). Just surviving big mom should earn brook and nami that 100 mil. Sanji should not be a berry beneath 200 mil considering his position in the crew.
    I think merely the manner of their return would draw attention. Even before their arrival to Dressrosa, they'd once again escaped the Marines, they'd stirred up trouble with Big Mom, effectively released thousands of pirates back into the world, allied themselves with a Shichibukai, and made waves in the wider criminal market. Aside from just that, I've little doubt that the WG is aware of the fact that upon their return after two years that the SHs are far more powerful than when the world had last heard from them. Most of the crew is so far beyond their current bounties. Just put it in perspective, Demalo Black had a bounty of 26mil, and Nami quite casually handled his entire crew, and she remains at the rather paltry amount of 16mil. After their absence, the SHs get brownie points for just showing up. I do agree that the current events are likely to greatly increase their bounties, and 100mil seems like a solid number. Every member of the crew should be over that amount, or at least approaching it, barring any comedic effects.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I think merely the manner of their return would draw attention. Even before their arrival to Dressrosa, they'd once again escaped the Marines, they'd stirred up trouble with Big Mom, effectively released thousands of pirates back into the world, allied themselves with a Shichibukai, and made waves in the wider criminal market. Aside from just that, I've little doubt that the WG is aware of the fact that upon their return after two years that the SHs are far more powerful than when the world had last heard from them. Most of the crew is so far beyond their current bounties. Just put it in perspective, Demalo Black had a bounty of 26mil, and Nami quite casually handled his entire crew, and she remains at the rather paltry amount of 16mil. After their absence, the SHs get brownie points for just showing up. I do agree that the current events are likely to greatly increase their bounties, and 100mil seems like a solid number. Every member of the crew should be over that amount, or at least approaching it, barring any comedic effects.
    Well, a bounty increase just for living is rather strange here lol. Luffy was given his 400 mil but only after he violated all 3 great marine fortresses and whatnot. The strawhats are more powerful than before and the marines and certainly well aware however nothing they have done up to the dressrosa events really gained much notoriety at all. The marines were not even aware that pirates were going missing there, we even saw smoker just thinking it was weird that the amount of pirates going through fishman island had been reduced. Up to now the marines have barely been aware of the stuff luffy has pulled.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, a bounty increase just for living is rather strange here lol. Luffy was given his 400 mil but only after he violated all 3 great marine fortresses and whatnot. The strawhats are more powerful than before and the marines and certainly well aware however nothing they have done up to the dressrosa events really gained much notoriety at all. The marines were not even aware that pirates were going missing there, we even saw smoker just thinking it was weird that the amount of pirates going through fishman island had been reduced. Up to now the marines have barely been aware of the stuff luffy has pulled.
    It wouldn't be for living, but for returning in better shape than before and with far more infamy to their names. One only need look at the events surrounding their reunion to see that over the timeskip, not just Luffy, but the entire crew had become legends in their own right. I don't think they'd have to do much, Luffy would because of his high bounty, but it doesn't take much to increase a bounty of 50 or 16mil. The earliest villains had significantly higher bounties than these.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see the Straw Hats' bounties increasing until the end of this arc. They have not done anything noteworthy that would increase their bounties, and escaping from the Marines isn't one of those noteworthy things. I also doubt the Marines would care that Luffy attracted the ire of a Yonkou because to them, it might mean Big Mom might be a bit weakened, and it'll get rid of Luffy. Nothing noteworthy happened in Fishman Island, and I'm pretty sure no one knows about Punk Hazard other than Smoker and his crew.

No, if anything, it'll be beating Doflamingo that increases the bounty. Nothing before that. Fujitora is probably the only one who could prevent the bounty from increasing, but I doubt it, given how he still targeted the crew despite Luffy being honest and helping Fujitora out.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

bellamy was 195,000,000 belly bounty...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Robin didnt do anything to get that high bounty
    Franky above Robin

Chopper same thinking as you. He didnt do anything , we didnt see anything from him.
    Robin was with Dragon for 2 years, if the WG knew about that her threat level would sky rocket
    So my old signature is gone and I need a new one. so If anyone wants to make me one featuring either Air Gear or One Piece hit me up and ill credit you.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think Luffy's bounty is going to increase that much, if it is going to increase at all. He is already a 400 million bounty pirate, and so far he hasn't really done anything to "deserve" a bounty increase. Jimbei did say that a bounty increase beyond the 400 mil. is not that likely.
    No one really knows about Fishman Island, and that wasn't anything unusual for a crew like the straw hats.
    Punk Hazard is not something the WG wants to talk about, and in Dressrosa it has been mostly Zoro, Franky and Usopp thst has done some bounty worthy stuff (so far).
    Perhaps Luffy's bounty will increase with a 30-50 million, but not more than that.
    Atleast that's just my view on it :-)
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9