Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 282 Discussion/283 Prediction

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 282 Discussion/283 Prediction

A passable chapter. Some explanations occurred and that was about it. On to next week.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We will have to wait for Easy Going Scans release for more accurate info.

So it seems one of my theory (well, not really mine as there were few others as well) that not all traitors are part of Union is correct. Or at least they are not elders. By the reaction top three Elders gave we can be sure that they are not traitors.

I think Roctis meant other traitors who are not Elders when he said he would contact "them". Maybe in "them" some WWs also exists?

@ Nast.J: Check Mangacow fb page. A user even complained there and MangaCow said it was some adv. malware. It was few days ago, but it still happened to me.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What did they mean by THEM? When Roctis said he'd contact THEM, did he refer to WW's, other traitor nobles who are not in the union or KSA? Surely there is a third party besides the union involved in the incident 820 years ago

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

What hit me in this chapter was that 5-th elder said "Noblesse" killed two elders but didn't say that Elder-8 was killed by "Frankenstine". If She would say that maybe Crombwell would put 2+2=4 (his smart enough) that the author of his book ("F") is probably Frankenstine. That his still alive (and had so much time for his research) so RK-4 are probably enchenched by him.

PS. sorry for my English but I'm going to sleep and don't have the energy to correct this text.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Forever!

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Much clearer with the EGS scan. The chapter's clearer, but still nothing really that noteworthy or discussion-worthy occurred.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so if top three r not nobles then they r werewolf. also 5th elder is also angry because noblesse is alive so maybe they say he is dead so she can join union ??

what if top 3 elders r nobles and "them" r ones who attack rai 820 years ago. its will say why 6 ex clanleder were not hurt 820 years ago
    Last edited by suraj5898; April 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhhh man, great chapter! I love reading this series because I'm just reading a so-so chapter, which starts to ramp up into a huge dramatic climax where...!!! ... Karias is just pouting that he didn't get to go.

I love Noblesse.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member darkraoul's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Noblesse Chapter 282 Discussion/283 Prediction

Silly Werewolf Elder didn't mention Fankenstein because she love him

Who's are "them"

As I Though there are higher up behind elders?

Atleast they won't sent Elders anymore XD

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

what is "them" r elders not "union elders" but "clan elders". we know that clan have clanleder and elder as high power in clan for example in The Breaker we have
    sunwoo clan --- clanleder Shioon --- 3/4 elders

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they're either referring to the other traitors, their co conspirators in Rai's betrayal (werewolves maybe) or a combination of both.
    Frankenstein killing the 8th elder will come up next week. Compared to the reappearance of Rai, Frankenstein is just a small fry. A relatively powerful one but a small fry nonetheless.
    Once Lukedonia receives a detailed report of what happened I think Karias might get his chance but I believe that Gejutel might go himself.
    If that doesn't happen its possible that the Lord might summon Rai to Lukedonia.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    If that doesn't happen its possible that the Lord might summon Rai to Lukedonia.
    you mean she will ask him to appear in front of her if he wishes so. ;-)
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zales88 View Post
    you mean she will ask him to appear in front of her if he wishes so. ;-)
    no if she ask him to come he will go because i think he respect her as much as he respect old lord. u know when he was in Lukedonia rai only go outside of his house when old lord summon him

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    no if she ask him to come he will go because i think he respect her as much as he respect old lord. u know when he was in Lukedonia rai only go outside of his house when old lord summon him
    Well IMO the respect rai had for the old lord was far greater than the respect Rai has for the current lord. I came to his conclusion cause Rai even bowed before the old lord but never did it in front of the current lord.

Besides is it just me or could it be that the WW's feared Rai as much as the clan leaders do? I mean the 5th elder seemed to have joined only after the Union gave her the info that the Noblesse entered etrnal sleep.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Well IMO the respect rai had for the old lord was far greater than the respect Rai has for the current lord. I came to his conclusion cause Rai even bowed before the old lord but never did it in front of the current lord.

Besides is it just me or could it be that the WW's feared Rai as much as the clan leaders do? I mean the 5th elder seemed to have joined only after the Union gave her the info that the Noblesse entered etrnal sleep.
    i forget that rai didnt bowed before new lord but i think if she ask him to come Lukedonia he will go and i also wanted him to go

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast