Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Hi, new guy with a question:)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mas2001's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Hi, new guy with a question:)

Hi every1, just signed up. Althou i have been crawling around this forum for a longtime.
    I love reading supernatural, psychological, horror, mystery type manga. Of course watching the good anime versions aswell. But the resaon why i signed up is.... I need help!!

Been looking for a manga that i read a longtime ago. Its a story about a mountain that splits in two. Inside the mountain there are human like figures. Some pple who come there are being drawn too one the holes. As of the human like hole in the mountain is perfectly made for them. Somewhere in the manga you see how the get deeper inside, even as it looks like there getting stuck. When going further there bodies getting longer and twisted, alien looking.

This is what i still can remember of this manga... I hope some1 can help me out and where i could find this manga. Thanks in advance . Also if you know any good 80's 90's manga of my taste. I would love too hear it from you.

Cya around all

ps pardon for any bad use of english
    Last edited by Mas2001; April 22, 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typos...

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi, new guy with a question:)

Hi Mas2001, welcome to MH.

Check The “Looking For” Manga Thread, I think there's a higher chance that you may get answers to your questions if you post in that thread.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply