Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 629 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 629 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Boring chapter overall. I liked how Juubi perceived Naruto as Bijuus and RS. Also how everyone stakes their lives to protect Naruto.
    I really thought he was about to unlock the rinnegan there, but yes that was a good thing to see, though it was funny that the hachibii was noticeably absent from that lineup.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    As I said kishi's memory goes about 20 chapters back ... something older than that doesn't exist for him anymore

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    this chapter makes obito look stupid
    just this one?
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So the Juubi looks like it just took a serious dose of steroids. And Kishi presents possibly one of the most ridiculous stories, told by one of the most ridiculous characters, ever. Just awful.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is not that the Juubi was seeing Rikudo Sage inside Naruto. What really happened was that Naruto was trying to combine all the Nine tail beasts chakra into one to create a new Juubi inside himself which will make him Rikudo Sage. However, it wasn't or didn't work. Naruto said it himslef that it wasn't working. I believe this is due to the Kyubi missing its Yin chakra. all the other tail beasts have both Yin and Yang chakra when they gave Naruto some of their chakra and powers.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

seems the juubi sees naruto as riduko senin and it looked mad/ i guess the tailed beast was just a metaphor like when obito saw the 9 auras in naruto after he beat the bijuu

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

K hold up so i waited 2 weeks for this piece of crap, 2 weeks and came back to talking and more bs, 2 weeks just to see no hokages yo kishi is pathetic to me dnt make your fns wait 2 weeks after talk no jutsu from naruto then more talking i didnt see anything special in this so wat he admit about but lets be honest this chapter was just the same as 628 talkign kishimooto is being real pathetic to get to the point, tooo much talkign already how many chapters of talkgin and we was paiteint and he still gave us more talking man kishi F U!!!!!!!!!!!!! im mad AF.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When I saw the title "Windhole", I thought it was going to be referring to Naruto's mouth instead of Obito's. I guess Kakashi is right about them being very similar.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by know all View Post
    It is not that the Juubi was seeing Rikudo Sage inside Naruto. What really happened was that Naruto was trying to combine all the Nine tail beasts chakra into one to create a new Juubi inside himself which will make him Rikudo Sage. However, it wasn't or didn't work. Naruto said it himslef that it wasn't working. I believe this is due to the Kyubi missing its Yin chakra. all the other tail beasts have both Yin and Yang chakra when they gave Naruto some of their chakra and powers.
    I took Naruto's comment as a slight to Madara trying to kill his loved ones and him protecting them with his chakra shroud several times, now, rather than it being a comment on something new. Madara thought he was going to "clear the battlefield a bit", and Naruto, with a smirk on his face, said it wasn't working.

Seems pretty damned weird for Naruto to out of the blue decide he can merge all of the power he received from the other bijuu into some "new bijuu".
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm so is obito injured or what?? I suppose so since he can't go intangible in that world. But yea he's messed up in the head, mostly cuz he is an uchiha.

I like the fact that narutos clothes are battle damaged and it appears the juubi has some sort of conscious

I was expecting the kages but maybe next time!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, things are gettin more and more ridiculous... So now Obito has no heart (what a poetic meaning) or why the hell didnt he die when getting pierced? And Rin was a temporary Jinchuuriki and jumped in front of Kakashis hand to die? Come on Kishi you can do better than this after two weeks!b
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    Well, things are gettin more and more ridiculous... So now Obito has no heart (what a poetic meaning) or why the hell didnt he die when getting pierced? And Rin was a temporary Jinchuuriki and jumped in front of Kakashis hand to die? Come on Kishi you can do better than this after two weeks!b
    Many of us assumed that kakashi didn't kill her because he just wanted to, more along the lines of asking him to do so. So this developement isn't surprising. And idk about the whole being stabbed ordeal. I guess we find out details next week

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Many of us assumed that kakashi didn't kill her because he just wanted to, more along the lines of asking him to do so. So this developement isn't surprising. And idk about the whole being stabbed ordeal. I guess we find out details next week
    Yes I was also one of those people thinking Rin begged Kakashi to kill her, i just feel like Kishi could have come up with a better explanation for Rins death. And as you said earlier Obito is completely mental!
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    Yes I was also one of those people thinking Rin begged Kakashi to kill her, i just feel like Kishi could have come up with a better explanation for Rins death. And as you said earlier Obito is completely mental!
    Yea, I guess it could had but it makes sense I suppose. But yea I think Kishi is making Obito this way because he is extremely mental. When he was just Tobi we thought if him as the mastermind and genius, which he is, but underneath all that he is extremely damaged mentally. He is the epitome of the uchiha curse we have seen. We hate him because he actions, reasonings, and motives are just plain stupid but that is an example how the uchiha mind can be warped by experiencing their extreme loss

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

*sigh* People randomly saying that the reason some poeple go crazy is because they are an "Uchiha" wtf is this shit? Itachi wasn't a crazy guy,other Uchiha members sided with Hashirama in the past,which i don't think that it was because he was more powerful,they opted peace.Sasuke was just disturbed terribly when he was only a kid(Saw the death of his "whole" clan,Saw his parents getting killed by his OWN brother and was then manipulated by Obito)

Well for the chapter it was okay,the hole in Obito chest thing looked like it had some referrence to Bleach XD Well if he's that hollow then he might not turn good after all which imo would be the best thing.Jyuubi was kindof pissed when it saw the Sage of six paths in Naruto? I pretty much think that this was it,not like Naruto merging those tailed beast powers since the one tail was there in the background and in the next pannel there were Rikodou's eyes pointing out that Jyuubi saw So6P in Naruto.It was an ok chapter,still waiting for Sasuke and hokages to get on the battlefield :3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wiolin's Avatar
    Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

When I am reading Naruto, I feel like Iam watching a cancer patient, on his last few months. Story is just dieing, slowly, chapter by chapter.. The mistakes Kishi made are just growing like cancer, eating out everything healthy around it..

Its painful to watch.
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

New Reply
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast