Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 629 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 629 Discussion / 630 Predictions

Ugh this is all so boring, I hope Hashirama and Sasuke (and Orochimaru )hurry up so something can happen besides the alliance surviving big attacks through the power of friendship.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post
    What would you prefere ? being in coma for 6 months of being in jail for the rest of your life ?

Ploooot hooooole.
    They have a mind a feelings though. Would you rather wait or feel the pain of death? I will ignore a "it's only once" reply.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/629/13

poor naruto you resembled obito too much both personally and visually, so you ended up to be a fool who fails to understand basic things

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/538/6

he had goggles like obito in his early childhood

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    He's not scanning it though, he's simply feeling its raw chakra being forced on him, just like how he felt Nagato when he was punctured with the chakra rod. Difference here is, the Juubi's chakra is so enormous he doesn't even need to be touched by it. The Juubi powered up and Naruto felt it.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Kakashi has proven to be a killer in the past, he's willing to do what is necessary, and he was also a kid at the time it would make sense he wouldn't have the balls to kill Rin then.

As for why Rin, no one ever said that the Uzumaki's were the only Jinchuriki's, there may have been nothing special about her, she may simply have just been captured and chosen.

sorry but I think you are wrong .... and why no one understand Kishi thought after all these years !?

this is simple :

in next chapter Jubbi will compare Naruto with Rukkudo senin and praise him .....

this is kishi writing style , everyone have to acknowledge his main hero ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

>_> It can't speak and Jyuubi is pure evil.I don't see it "praising" Naruto by any means.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    >_> It can't speak and Jyuubi is pure evil.I don't see it "praising" Naruto by any means.
    We thought Kuubi is pure evil too since the begining of this managa until few chapters ago it becomes all nice with feelings of love and respect and of course friendship.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Kurama "loves" Naruto. I think Kurama simply respects Naruto now, and they happen to share a common enemy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amizou View Post
    We thought Kuubi is pure evil too since the begining of this managa until few chapters ago it becomes all nice with feelings of love and respect and of course friendship.
    Kyuubi and Juubi are different.Kyuubi was a puppy who was abused by Madara in the past.It could sense maliciousness and it's hatred towards humans is understandable.Naruto gained it's trust as he willed to become buddies with tailed beasts.Juubi is a being which "lacks a consciousness to possess feelings or ideals"(Wiki states this).This should imply that it just can't be changed through friendship,love and such.It's sole purpose of being is to cause chaos.So even Naruto's god like buddy making skills wouldn't work on Juubi.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Kyuubi and Juubi are different.Kyuubi was a puppy who was abused by Madara in the past.It could sense maliciousness and it's hatred towards humans is understandable.Naruto gained it's trust as he willed to become buddies with tailed beasts.Juubi is a being which "lacks a consciousness to possess feelings or ideals"(Wiki states this).This should imply that it just can't be changed through friendship,love and such.It's sole purpose of being is to cause chaos.So even Naruto's god like buddy making skills wouldn't work on Juubi.
    I'd imagine, if Jyuubi could be split into 9 different beings with feelings and consciousness, then Jyuubi could somehow be given consciousness and emotions. Also, did really split the jyuubi and just scatter the bijuu all over the place? Wouldn't have made more sense to seal them in other people like how he did the Jyuubi with himself?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    the only way madara will surpass this level is if he gets tobi to use rinne-tensie on him and then becomes the jyuubi jinchuuriki

however tobi didnt seem to fond of that idea last time it was brought up.......

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

well he has to have a heart... somewhere i would think

because he was still alive when madara "saved" him

however he may have been modified further, to exist like zetsu, we know white zetsu is some type of golum who exists from the cells of hashirama

so madara probably used some sort of science or maybe even jutsu to keep tobi alive, with the same method zetsu stays alive
    I don't think Tobi is going to do it. He'll most likely be killed by Kakashi. If not, it's possible that Madara can somehow mind-control Obito into doing the Rinne Tensei. I guess we'll see. Madara should be more than strong enough to do that.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I don't think Kurama "loves" Naruto. I think Kurama simply respects Naruto now, and they happen to share a common enemy.
    Exactly!

What ticks me off a lot is how kurama is all lovable and kitten now to Naruto I mean seriously!? Just because he is now supporting Naruto and helping him out does not equal being how many describe it. Over all the years they have been together kurama has become more and more respectful of Naruto. I mean even in part one even though it wasn't complete control, Kurama still decided to help Naruto in his battles. It could have been for his own personal reasons or whatever but he still acknowledge Narutos guts more and more each time, to the point of the war arc where Naruto was able to beat him. This has been a growth that has slowly grown throughout the manga and no Kurama is not Narutos b**** but his partner

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post
    What would you prefere ? being in coma for 6 months of being in jail for the rest of your life ?

Ploooot hooooole.
    i dont't think its just a couple of months. I guees It can take a lot of years.

And it's not the rest of his life. IF he can't brake free, what kyubi almost did many times, it's just some years of his eternal life.
    Last edited by roggie; May 09, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about you all but Obito = boring = when i want to fall asleep I just read a bit of Obito dialogue - his suffering mug is enough...

What did the picture of all the bijuus mean...is there a jutsu coming or a foreshadow of Naruto becoming the host for all of the bijuus?
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    I don't know about you all but Obito = boring = when i want to fall asleep I just read a bit of Obito dialogue - his suffering mug is enough...

What did the picture of all the bijuus mean...is there a jutsu coming or a foreshadow of Naruto becoming the host for all of the bijuus?
    No worries, Naruto's father will put the 10-tails into Naruto and prevent the moon's eye plan.

I thought the plan was complete, wtf is Madara doing lol. Transport themselves elsewhere, make the plan happen! He's getting too distracted by Hashi and fights.

Maybe secretly in the Moon's eye plan he'd be fighting Hashi for eternity
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

the whole showin the bijuu and Rinnegan thing was more of a symbolism than anything else. Their trust in him and likely the Juubi being reminded of Rikudou Sennin looking at Naruto, which could stem from his appearance or his refusal to give up. Or even the chakra that he got from the bijuu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 629 Spoiler Discussion

I don't know about anyone else, but I am satisfied with Obito's reasoning. The villages have made people their marionettes to try and best others, depredate smaller villages, wipe away clans/factions as they see fit just so they can reign supreme over factions.

Hashirama's plan to distribute Bijuus was the most abysmal idea for power balance, as we all know how tails determine their power, and ultimately the power of the said village. He basically started nothing but an arms race amongst nations and his ridiculous and utterly gross ideals concerning the Village's life over the life of a family is something I would never ever align with. It's disgusting and the high-end of fanatic Jingoism.

It reminds of of olden times and the human sacrificial rituals in villages. In fact, it's just too similar in this regard, where people are slaughtered just so the rest can flourish. I cannot believe this Manga's author is promoting this garbage.

As for the chapter, it was largely poor because of Naruto and his hilarious Sage transformations or whatever is it that we saw. I predictably foresaw the portentous event of his happy-day chakra protecting everyone and that's exactly what happened. At this point, I know it's no good for me to even wish it, but I want this guy dead. He pisses me off whenever he is on screen, together with his two stupid hoes.

P.s: The Wind Hole reference is to Kishi's own obviously, from which he shamelessly pulls convoluted plot elemets to wow us all. He has finally accepted that his mouth is envious of his ass endeavours. Too much creativity lies there. I mean, now Obito has thrown in an ass pull that how Kakashi would have killed him. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Blame Mario... he's pointing a gun at Kishi's head telling him "Hey... Kishimoto dude, we're friends, right? I know you needed the money... everyone needs money afterall! But now hurry up and get this shit over with asap so that you can work on my manga instead. Otherwise I'll get bored and when I yawn I might accidently pull the trigger... and I'd hate it if that happened..."
    It sounds almost too creepy if one reads it in Mario's fake Italian accent.
    Last edited by shahdan; May 09, 2013 at 02:28 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast