Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 629 Discussion

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 629 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 629 Spoiler Discussion

So Kakashi puts a nice hole in Obito. Although I have a weird feeling he may end up using Izanagi (if possible).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRanger View Post
    So Kakashi puts a nice hole in Obito. Although I have a weird feeling he may end up using Izanagi (if possible).
    of course he will ... to quick of an ending for Obito ... some Uchiha urber hax is gonna kick I am afraid
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. You don't reveal a major plot point in Obito and then kill him off with a Lightning Blade (oh the irony). If it were not for Obito giving him that eye, Kakashi would not be the ninja he is today.
    Last edited by ForeverRanger; May 08, 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

But considering Obito is made up of hashirama cell… or his half of the bidy is made up of zetsu to be precise… What will a hole in his body gonna do… it will just fill again is what I think … He doesn't need to use izanagi for that…. However It does seem like heart piercing shot from Kakashi , but Obito is still standing and talking something ...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

obito is just showing off, saying to kakashi to look at his heart saying that there's nothing there anymore and that he feels no pain. So yeah, that's just for show.
    Check out my GBA game in development : 忍物語

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

the spoiler looks strange, specially the expression of characters. i am not sure if it is actual spoiler or fan made. either that or it is manga climax. because the ending for Obito won't be this quick.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DevilsNeverCry's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

He's reminding Kakashi about Rins death.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 629 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

Oh god oh man. Oh jeez oh man. I have nothing good to say about this, except I had a hardy laugh about how hilariously fake the spoiler seemed to me. This is just... alright. Going to sleep now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...nice chapter...the best in it is how Juubi sees Rikkudo Sennin in Naruto....and was kinda dissapointed about this why Rin is dead stuff...was hoping for more..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another whining chapter...... anyways... hurry up hokages and show them how its done

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

not bad but i wanted to see 1st-4th hokage

hope next time we see them

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, i didn't think i would live to see the day when Obito actually gets over "you killed Rin you bastard!". Well, actually he's still the same emo. Anyway, why did he tell Kakashi the truth after telling the whole story more different. Moreover, why did he do that when he actually knew the truth and knew that Kakashi obviously knew about it, too. Doesn't make so much sense to me. I'm a bit shocked about Obito stating that Kakashi had several chances to kill him. That most likely makes him feel a bit.. weak. On the other hand, with his eye having the same power he's the one that might actually kill him, but i guess we're at the point where Hashirama DNA makes a glorious return and provides Obito with super high speed regeneration.

And Madara takes a leave again because he is bored? Does that guy ever finish a job? He probably let's the 10tails stay and go on a rampage. This could actually mean, that the alliance won't see Sasuke fight on their side.. I guess the Kage's are splitting up then. Fourth&Third will support the fight against 10 tails (maybe even Orochimaru), Sasuke, First&Second will deal with Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito is just a piece of flesh with some conscious of his own self … his own memories…

I think it all started when half of his body was reconstructed using zetsu (who has conscious of his own) … And initially Obito was fighting against it … and was not letting it take over … And it was the shock of Rin death that he became weak and was taken over completely with his memories intact .. He cant process the information he has emotionally … but he does have all the memories … He is an emotionless being who initially was a puppet.

However the puppet has now grown some conscious of his own and has created a dream to achieve in his own mind… He already had the name obito and it used the name in a twisted way to be called something (tobi) … He is not loyal to anyone right now …

Whoever crap talked about obito as a silly villain who became villain over the death of his lover …. The chapter is on your face …

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 629 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

How the hell did Shukaku get in there?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast