Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 536 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 536 Spoilers Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It's out when it's out. Nobody here will be able to give you a real answer, as none of us are part of Mangapanda, who have the fastest, even though not the best translations.

You would be okay with it, if we get nearly nothing out of a chapter?
    Nothing? What should a flashback have for you? Ten battles, few deaths, 3 powerups and love confession? We are getting informations now. We know how Isshin lost his powers for 20 years. Ichigo isn't yet born, so we learn about everything from saving Masaki to her pregnancy. This is Bleach. Bleach was always pretty short and quick to read. Getting almost nothing out of a chapter is normal. Only exceptions are battle chapters.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna guess that Masaki became a spirit and she's still around somewhere. Something like Bach wanted to force her to his side for whatever reason (like being related) so he killed her so he could capture her spirit form in the Schattenbereich.

If Aizen did it, it would be a bit too much imo. He's always behind everything, and to be fair he has had contact with Grand Fisher before so it wouldn't be unpredictable for him to have given him orders or w/e to kill Masaki.
    Besides, why would Aizen kill Masaki? What would be the point?
    Last edited by Notak; May 07, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I'm gonna guess that Masaki became a spirit and she's still around somewhere. Something like Bach wanted to force her to his side for whatever reason (like being related) so he killed her so he could capture her spirit form in the Schattenbereich.

If Aizen did it, it would be a bit too much imo. He's always behind everything, and to be fair he has had contact with Grand Fisher before so it wasn't unpredictable for him to have given him orders or w/e to kill Masaki.
    Besides, why would Aizen kill Masaki? What's the point?
    That's what I was thinking, it would explain how they developed those Bankai stealing medallions by analyzing Isshins reiatsu within her. The energy that shoots out from them looks to similar to Ichigo's reiatsu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    If Aizen did it, it would be a bit too much imo. He's always behind everything, and to be fair he has had contact with Grand Fisher before so it wouldn't be unpredictable for him to have given him orders or w/e to kill Masaki.
    Besides, why would Aizen kill Masaki? What would be the point?
    For example, to eliminate the possibility of Ichigo becoming a Quincy too soon, forcing him to develop Soul Reaper and Hollowfication powers instead.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO, there are several possibilities that resulted in Masaki's death;

The first, and the most likely to me, is that her Hollowfication had something to do with her death. My best guess is that her Hollowfication kicked in when Ichigo ran after Grand Fisher's lure (due to her agitated state); this time her emotional state was so intense that the Hollowfication couldn't be supressed. Alternatively, her Hollowfication could have been triggered by Ichigo's own spiritual energy spiking when he came into contact with Grand Fisher, causing her inner Hollow to surface with an insatiable hunger. After this, there are several possibilities as to what happened; either she was paralysed by her Hollowfication (similar to how Ichigo was during his initial encounter with Ulquiorra and Yammy) and became an easy kill, she killed herself to protect Ichigo from her Hollow form, or somebody else intervened to protect Ichigo from her.

The second idea I like, although it's not my own, is that Ichigo Hollowfied and killed Masaki; perhaps this was a result of coming into contact with Grand Fisher (he could have easily been the first Hollow that Ichigo encountered, and his spirit energy awakened that of Ichigo's own inner Hollow). This could actually be highly-plausible, as it would explain his loss of consciousness during that event. This could bring about an exciting rematch of Ichigo against his inner Hollow; imagine how pissed he'd be after learning that his inner Hollow killed his mother!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, I'm gonna take a break from "Bleach" and focus on "One Piece" for a whole month. Maybe by then, something will remotely happen that's interesting.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I say. She removed whatever restraints there were put on her to stop her from transforming into a hollow. So she could fight GF and save her son, but knew she would go rampage. And actually its Urahara that came to the scene and killed her before she would turn on everyone.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

So the other 2 sisters of ichigo are from an other mother?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artkin View Post
    So the other 2 sisters of ichigo are from an other mother?
    Why do you think that?
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I've just realized after re-reading this mini-arc. If Isshin is going to skip right to Masaki's death, does it mean we aren't going to find out the deal with that mark on Ryuken's mother's leg?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    Hmm, I've just realized after re-reading this mini-arc. If Isshin is going to skip right to Masaki's death, does it mean we aren't going to find out the deal with that mark on Ryuken's mother's leg?
    We will when she shows up as a Vandenreich member. They need to reveal everything about Masaki because she is dead, they can be as mysterious as they want about people that are still alive.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber34 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, it would explain how they developed those Bankai stealing medallions by analyzing Isshins reiatsu within her. The energy that shoots out from them looks to similar to Ichigo's reiatsu.
    If she was eaten by a hollow- then she wont be anywhere.
    Hollows eat souls, so since the grand fisher has an image of masaki, it suggests he ate her.

now if the circumstances surrounding the death are a little different, then thats one thing, but if GF ate her, I dont see her making an appearance again.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that; during the Vandenreich's attack on the Soul Society, some of the readers noticed that one of the Stern Ritter members looks remarkably like Ryuken's mother (sorry, I don't have a link to the pictures); if they are indeed the same, then we might get an explanation there.

My theory is still that the Vandenreich's current power levels are a result of the White infection breaking out amongst them, possibly originating from either Ryuken's mother or Katagiri...
    Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raderack's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

No chapter yet..
    and the spoiler is too damm short..
    Im learning/training/ about cleaning. So if you have any tips let me known. :P

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

did the spoiler said tha masaki died on ichigos birth?arent ichigo the firstborn?im a bit confused

New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast