Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 536 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 536 Discussion / 537 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mucky_Pup View Post
    I think the question that comes to mind with me, other than what size those sweater puppies are, is when did Isshin use FGT? There has to be some resolution when it comes to that...right? If I remember correctly, that is what he was getting at, when he explained that Engetsu didnt want to teach it to him, just like Zangetsu didnt want to teach Ichigo.

Thats been eating at me for a long time.
    Maybe while Ichigo was passed out, Masaki was attacked by the Vandenreich (Juha?) and Isshin successfully used the FGT to chase Juha away.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Maybe while Ichigo was passed out, Masaki was attacked by the Vandenreich (Juha?) and Isshin successfully used the FGT to chase Juha away.
    When Masaki died... Isshin anyways didnt have his Shinigami powers ... Then why the question of FGT in that time period is coming ???

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    When Masaki died... Isshin anyways didnt have his Shinigami powers ... Then why the question of FGT in that time period is coming ???
    because not everyone is logical.
    I think it is very apparent, that he had used FGT prior to meeting masaki, and perhaps that was one reason he ended up being a captain.

say isshin used FGT, lost his powers, so what. it is apparent he knows about restoring ones powers and reforging a bankai. - Im suggesting he likely used FGT, lost his power, regained his power, then broke his bankai. how else would he know ichigo got returned form the royal realm for not being able to reforge his bankai without knowing anything about his origins. Isshin OBVIOUSLY knows about reforging the bankai, and the FGT, because he told ichigo about it.

I dont see a problem here, just some ppl getting the cart before the horse in the timing of events.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

A break on discussing the Kurosaki family.....

So, from the scene where Ryuuken and Katagiri are having a deep conversation, we can now conclude that she is Ishida's mom?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    So, from the scene where Ryuuken and Katagiri are having a deep conversation, we can now conclude that she is Ishida's mom?
    We could do so from the time she first appeared actually, nothing else made sense from that point on.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

About this part:

Page 11 Ryuuken says "Return at once and tell my mother that Ryuuken is not fit to lead the Quincy.. "

It would seem that he was a contender for the position Juha Bach is currently holding...
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ryuuken is probably only referring to Quincy's in THIS realm...on earth. He's probably not referring to the Quincy's wherever Juha Bach is because from what we've read, it doesn't seem like Bach's faction subscribes to the same beliefs as those of the pure-blood or Ishida's people.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if ichigo somehow having masaki's hollow was what killed her. The chapter made the point that ichigo hollowified when ishin didn't have the power to contain the hollow anymore.The issue here is why exactly was the hollow ishin was linked too within ichigo and not masaki. I wonder if the reason for masaki's death had anything to do with that transference occurring.... The hollow would appear to have been within masaki for the longest time and failed to devour her thanks to ishin. I am thinking that what actually killed masaki is the hollow changing places from within masaki to ichigo. Ichigo runs into grand fisher, masaki attacks GF, her inner hollow is jolted by GF's hollow reiatsu and bursts out of her into the next suitable host, ichigo who not only already had immense power but having a bit of human, shinigami, and quincy (and perhaps a little hollow through fullbring) inside of him was a perfect host to him. White originally exploded when it infected a target so it would make sense it burst out of masaki (not necessarily to the extreme she would be splattered all over the place, just violently coming out from her physical body and soul) in a way. Perhaps the whole thing could have been a trap by aizen for the hollow to specifically escape masaki and transfer to ichigo as he could actually hollowify without the soul suicide thing. Then again ishin did not seem all that angry at aizen so perhaps he was not involved with the event itself. The alternative would be that the hollow never really merging with masaki allowed it to break free from within masaki as she was dying from whatever happened and transferred to ichigo...

What really was never clear to me is why exactly masaki hollowifying would be so terrible though. Couldn't urahara have done the same as he did with the vizards? Masaki would be at risk of turning into a hollow as ichigo and the vizards were at risk of however all that means is that she would have had to dominate it somehow. Would living as a hybrid quincy/hollow be that terrible? Masaki does not seem to be very powerful or exceptional though, perhaps urahara thought she wouldn't make it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I wonder if ichigo somehow having masaki's hollow was what killed her. The chapter made the point that ichigo hollowified when ishin didn't have the power to contain the hollow anymore.The issue here is why exactly was the hollow ishin was linked too within ichigo and not masaki. I wonder if the reason for masaki's death had anything to do with that transference occurring.... The hollow would appear to have been within masaki for the longest time and failed to devour her thanks to ishin. I am thinking that what actually killed masaki is the hollow changing places from within masaki to ichigo. Ichigo runs into grand fisher, masaki attacks GF, her inner hollow is jolted by GF's hollow reiatsu and bursts out of her into the next suitable host, ichigo who not only already had immense power but having a bit of human, shinigami, and quincy (and perhaps a little hollow through fullbring) inside of him was a perfect host to him. White originally exploded when it infected a target so it would make sense it burst out of masaki (not necessarily to the extreme she would be splattered all over the place, just violently coming out from her physical body and soul) in a way. Perhaps the whole thing could have been a trap by aizen for the hollow to specifically escape masaki and transfer to ichigo as he could actually hollowify without the soul suicide thing. Then again ishin did not seem all that angry at aizen so perhaps he was not involved with the event itself. The alternative would be that the hollow never really merging with masaki allowed it to break free from within masaki as she was dying from whatever happened and transferred to ichigo...

What really was never clear to me is why exactly masaki hollowifying would be so terrible though. Couldn't urahara have done the same as he did with the vizards? Masaki would be at risk of turning into a hollow as ichigo and the vizards were at risk of however all that means is that she would have had to dominate it somehow. Would living as a hybrid quincy/hollow be that terrible? Masaki does not seem to be very powerful or exceptional though, perhaps urahara thought she wouldn't make it?
    maybe quincies dont have a way to supress the hollow.
    but on another note, i dont think it was the hollow changing places to ichigo waht killed masaki, would be too tragic, and depressed ichigo is no longer interesting at this point, il have to whait and see though.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    maybe quincies dont have a way to supress the hollow.
    but on another note, i dont think it was the hollow changing places to ichigo waht killed masaki, would be too tragic, and depressed ichigo is no longer interesting at this point, il have to whait and see though.
    Well, but at least the hollow transferring from masaki to ichigo will be an important plot point... Its a fact it happened, we just need to learn how and why. It does not necessarily have to be the thing that killed her but something in the following flashback has to be related to the fact that the hollow somehow ended up within ichigo which has to be either masaki dying because of the hollow leaving her or the hollow leaving her because she was dying... I guess it is plausible the hollow transferred to ichigo when he was born though....

If the hollow did transfer to ichigo when he was born, then perhaps that can also be related to masaki's death. If that happened it would mean masaki was a pure quincy once again. Perhaps vandenreich would not be too kind to a quincy marrying a shinigami and spawning little monsters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    A break on discussing the Kurosaki family.....

I think so- and also, that ishdas quincy pride comes from his mother and not from his father.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Reishi armor means one thing to me. Ishidas don't have Blut, Kurosakis DO have it. If Ishidas had Blut they wouldn't need Reishi armor. I guess Juha is Kurosaki.
    But that random nazi guy had it. Its just an advanced Quincy ability. Why Ishida hasn't shown it? Well perhaps he didn't learn of it yet? There is still the need to explain Ishida's family in relation to the group Juha runs.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Souken being missing has something to do with the VR, i think he is in the same realm they reside in and is trying to come up with a peaceful way to end the war with Quincy / Shinigami, i do remember it being stated he tried for years to break the conflict.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I think Souken being missing has something to do with the VR, i think he is in the same realm they reside in and is trying to come up with a peaceful way to end the war with Quincy / Shinigami, i do remember it being stated he tried for years to break the conflict.
    I hope, Kubo does some backstory about Souken and the other Quincy. I bet, Souken was powerful at one time.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quilge Opie outright states that Souken rejected Vandenreich and its new techniques. Of course they are connected in some fashion.

New Reply
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast