Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Bleach 536 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 536 Discussion / 537 Predictions

I personally think that the FullBringers and White are somehow connected.

Firstly, Ginjo was a basically a Shinigami/Hollow hybrid. He could have easily been born during the time that Aizen was experimenting with Hollows (given Ginjo's apparent age; remember that he's partially Human, so its likely he ages at the same rate as one, placing his birth date within that timeframe), and could have been the result of his mother being attacked by a prototype of White, or even White itself.

Secondly, Ginjo has recently been brought into this arc, meaning that he could be tied into the backstory that goes with it. We could find out that FullBring is the result of a mother being attacked by one of the White Hollows (as opposed to any Hollow), and Ginjo may effectively be the same as Ichigo, although without Quincy powers (and possibly less power if his mother was only attacked by a prototype of White).
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that in the next chapter we will know the truth about Masaki's death.
    Now I don't think that Aizen is involved in it, while I must admit that until the final battle between Ichigo and Aizen I thought so, now I believe this because I think that otherwise we will have learned in their final battle.
    I don't even believe it is the work of the Vandereich, because they just want to fight the SS, they have not any interest in a quincy and a shinigami that have abandoned their roles (infact I don't think that Masaki continued her training after having left Ishida's house), and for what we know about them they are not even interested in Ichigo, at the opposite of Aizen.

Unlikely that the king of the SS is involved in it, since he was sleeping, and the same can be said of the members of Royal guard or of the Gotei.
    I don't even think that it was the hollow inside Ichigo, since he has awakened when Ichigo activated his true shinigami's powers after losing the shinigami's powers given from Rukia.

Infact I think that Isshin will say only that Masaki saw the Grand Fisher, and for that reason she protected Ichigo.
    Infact I always thought this, even before I knew that she was a quincy, because in this page http://www.mangareader.net/94-473-14...hapter-19.html I always had the feeling that Masaki protected Ichigo from someone/something, infact if she wanted to keep him from falling in the river She would not have protected him in that way, she would have pushed him away from the River.

I think that at the end of the story Isshin will ask Ichigo to forgive him, because infact just like he said to Kisuke Urahara he feels guilty, He accuses only himself of the death of Masaki, because he has not been able to protect her that day.
    I really hope that Ichigo will tell him that is not his fault, that the only responsable is the Grand Fisher and that one day he will kill him for revenge.
    In this case I would love that Isshin will tell him that he has already disposed of the Grand Fisher, I want this to happen because I am really curious of how Ichigo will react.
    Last edited by Marche; May 14, 2013 at 02:53 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    What part of Tsukishima has anything to do with this at all? I mean parents tell their kids that the stork brings babies. Please dont tell me that cause Ginjo says it its golden.
    What im aiming at is that its a possibility that Ginjo hid facts about his mom in his story just so it would compute with whatever Ichigo had on facts at the time. For Ichigo or his own objectives good. And his objective was to get rid of their powers so if that was impossible to begin with... Ginjo would never have believed it himself. Something about Ichigo makes it possible that he can take away other peoples ability. And also grant power like we see later on when they take his power and redistribute it.
    There is more to the fullbringers then just that arc, and we see them again with the Shibas. So who knows.
    Another thing is Ginjo always wanted to take Ichigos powers for himself. That never changed by Tsukishima cause he cant alter memories merely enter them.

So my hypothesis is that Ginjo knows/knew way more about Ichigo and his abilities then anyone else at the time. Im saying that its the Quincy part of his powers that made him suitable for the job. As in absorbing and distributing power. Not unlike what Isshida did for Ichigo after he took down that Menos.
    Its just that Ginjo would never tell Ichigo where his powers originate from, and that the part of the inner hollow remained secret up till now.
    I don't get why you're being so argumentative. Ichigo did gain a full bring correct? I don't get why everything Ginjo said is false. Why wouldn't the source of fullbringer be what he says it is. He said it with Chad sitting right there, and Chad didn't argue. It all makes sense. So again what's the problem exactly? You missed my point when I said that would make no sense as a lie without an alternative explanation. SO from the fact this is fiction and indeed a work of literacy logic dictates that its truthful and can be regarded as such. It also makes sense.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I don't get why you're being so argumentative. Ichigo did gain a full bring correct? I don't get why everything Ginjo said is false. Why wouldn't the source of fullbringer be what he says it is. He said it with Chad sitting right there, and Chad didn't argue. It all makes sense. So again what's the problem exactly? You missed my point when I said that would make no sense as a lie without an alternative explanation. SO from the fact this is fiction and indeed a work of literacy logic dictates that its truthful and can be regarded as such. It also makes sense.
    i do not think that its 100% shure what ginjo said is the truth, he may have been lying, he may have not known everything, BUT i also think his explanation makes the most sense and thats probably what the truth is, if there is a fact that he doesnt know it will jot really change what we already know but only expand upon it.
    also i think that even though it all having been a lie or something close to that is possible in a realistic scenario it would not make the story interesting IMHO, it would make things dull to change the explanation of a power too much in bleach.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if someone commented it already, but Masaki's tits looked so big, maybe because it was kind of a dream? She never seemed to have a big rack like Orihime.

New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13