Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 536 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 536 Spoilers Discussion

No, it says ichigo knows what happened after he was born (that is; he was happy and loved his mother above anything). Just a statement to let the reader know nothing special happened until the day she died.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artkin View Post
    did the spoiler said tha masaki died on ichigos birth?arent ichigo the firstborn?im a bit confused
    No it's about the real reason behind Grand Fisher killing Masaki when Ichigo was, ten?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    What an interesting spoiler, I'm just sad that the flashback ended so soon though. I wanted to see more of what happened in the past betwen Masaki and Isshin, and I doubt Ichigo's powers as in "root" got explained in this chapter.
    I suspect we're going to see more flashback from Isshin, but also that we're going to get backstory from other characters as well. Urahara was around to witness most of this (and perhaps to cause much of it...), I doubt anyone BUT Ryuuken can speak to his real motivations (which Souken promised would eventually become clear), and with Aizen regarding Isshin and Masaki as a happy accident he may get a chance to talk about his plans as well.

If Kubo chooses to do a Rashomon with everyone's perspective being part truth and part lies, I will jump for joy.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Through the way Kubo does things, I think I knew the Masaki & Isshin 'meet for the first time', 'how they came to live together', Hollow traumatise Masaki for the first time' Flashback was over because of the huge amount of text of explanations Urahara gave concering Masaki's condition last chapter. How do I put this.... What I'm trying to say is that it seems Kubo would reveal bits of pieces here & there prior to the end of a flashback, in which he would reveal everything that is going on. It's very similar to 'Turn Back The Pendulum' how Kubo started slow & at the end dropped the whole point down (Aizen & Urahara confrontation on Hollowfication).

But as I said before the flashback isn't over, there would be another flashback because this is a flashback that will reveal everything to Ichigo & get his Zanpkauto back to shape.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    (...)because this is a flashback that will reveal everything (...)
    That's what we hope for on every flashback, but yet, there are tons on things unexplained...and therefore there will be lots of flashbacks. This is suposed to be a looong arc, isn't it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoGF View Post
    That's what we hope for on every flashback, but yet, there are tons on things unexplained...and therefore there will be lots of flashbacks. This is suposed to be a looong arc, isn't it?
    That's a good argument, usually I also think it's supposed to be a long arc, but there are some issues.
    Isshin did fall short on how many of us expected him to be epic, he still is an awesome character, but he also seems to be quite ordinary.
    Urahara and Isshin didn't know each others face to face, Urahara left SS a 100 years ago, and this flashback is set to be around 20 years ago.

So either we'll have a flashback from before Isshin did enter SS, similar to how we saw Byakuya living in his noble house still not an Shinigami, or we'll see a flashback in the period span of 80 years where Urahara had not been in SS.
    But what else mystery is there to reveal on Isshin?

When exactly did the Shiba clan fall? Could there be a Shiba clan flashback, and will Isshin be part of it?

I'm thinking that perhaps the Shiba clan did fall much longer back in the past, perhaps 150-200 years ago?
    Isshin could be the same as Kaein, entering Soul Society despite that the house had fallen.
    Notice how they both behave similar, they both have a dual personality of lazy/chilling & serious/responible.
    Kaein for example did dread promotions, and spended a lot of time being happy, chilling.

Either way, the thing is, the fall of the Shiba clan could be before Isshin's current flashback, and maybe even before Isshin joined Gotei 13.
    It'd be interesting if Isshin is old enough to remember it though, assuming it's in the long past.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoGF View Post
    We got TBTP to explain Vaizards and hardly anyone was sure, that we'll see Isshin being a Shinigami and Masaki's actual death. Now, mysteries that every Bleach fan has since beggining are being answered. Of course everything regarding the past should be now revealed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that; during the Vandenreich's attack on the Soul Society, some of the readers noticed that one of the Stern Ritter members looks remarkably like Ryuken's mother (sorry, I don't have a link to the pictures); if they are indeed the same, then we might get an explanation there.

My theory is still that the Vandenreich's current power levels are a result of the White infection breaking out amongst them, possibly originating from either Ryuken's mother or Katagiri...
    nah, theyr powers coming from white would be boring, would spoil all the happiness i had from seeing that quincies could be really strong.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

as we all know Masaki died protecting ichigo from a Hallow but i think that Aizen is the one behind that attack i think Aizen knows that Ichigo's body resides the remnant of White and they want to test his theories about what happen if a half Shinigami, Half Quincy and a bit of Hallow release those powers and when the Hallow attacked Ichigo, Masaki shielded the attack and died

or

the same as the above but Ichigo was the one that killed Masaki and when the Hallow(Grand Fisher) saw Ichigo turning to White the Hallow fled

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    as we all know Masaki died protecting ichigo from a Hallow but i think that Aizen is the one behind that attack i think Aizen knows that Ichigo's body resides the remnant of White and they want to test his theories about what happen if a half Shinigami, Half Quincy and a bit of Hallow release those powers and when the Hallow attacked Ichigo, Masaki shielded the attack and died

or

the same as the above but Ichigo was the one that killed Masaki and when the Hallow(Grand Fisher) saw Ichigo turning to White the Hallow fled
    what about Juha Bach? he had be get involved at some point with Ichigo. may be he is related with Masaki's death somehow. there is that part also "My son, born in darkness." may be he was the one to cause Masaki's death and that's how the powers within Ichigo awakened.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    For example, to eliminate the possibility of Ichigo becoming a Quincy too soon, forcing him to develop Soul Reaper and Hollowfication powers instead.
    the obvious reason as to why aizen killed masaki is pretty damn clear, before ichigos mom died, ichigo was a cry baby, aizen was probably watching him and decided he needed a little push, so after masaki died ichigo became a badass and a delinquent who faught everytime.

If masaki had never died im sure ichigo would have been killed long before anime even started.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Still not out yet? I was kinda hoping the chapter would spring forth whilst I slept!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Naruto is out so bleach is probably coming soon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Masaki seems like a nice girl) No wonder Isshin fall for her...and this naked part made my nose to bleed a bit
    And yes, of course...this DAMN CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!1

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast