Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 708 Spoiler Discussion

Sword of Cavendish:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durendal

Said to be indestructible and the sharpest blade of all.
    Last edited by Beatrice; May 05, 2013 at 10:52 AM.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see it now everyone will be saying Zoro will get that sword. Though I am not one of them.
    Zoro swords will be
    1 Wado Ichimonji
    2 Shusui
    3 I think Zoro will move from the Sandai Kitetsu to eventually the Shodai Kitetsu
    So my old signature is gone and I need a new one. so If anyone wants to make me one featuring either Air Gear or One Piece hit me up and ill credit you.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting . If the spoilers are real i think this chap will be very nice Have to say that i didn't expect Cavendish to defend Luffy in a way , i mean from his expression i thought for sure he'll attack Luffy but it seems he's not that reckless ....1 point from me here And he has a nice sword Zorooooo where are ya

About Bartolomeo i'm starting to get interested tbh , i'm interested in his DF An invisible barrier

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Interesting . If the spoilers are real i think this chap will be very nice Have to say that i didn't expect Cavendish to defend Luffy in a way , i mean from his expression i thought for sure he'll attack Luffy but it seems he's not that reckless ....1 point from me here And he has a nice sword Zorooooo where are ya

About Bartolomeo i'm starting to get interested tbh , i'm interested in his DF An invisible barrier
    It´s probably the usual "i will be the one to defend him cause of revenge....."

Chinjao became more interesting now, considering his behavior and his past/current bounty. Bartolomeo is hilarious as usual, Cavendish has a nice sword/rapier and block b is still fighting. Seems like this arc is gonna be a bit longer than the usual 40-50 chapters, except if DD is not going to be defeated in this arc.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    It´s probably the usual "i will be the one to defend him cause of revenge....."

Chinjao became more interesting now, considering his behavior and his past/current bounty. Bartolomeo is hilarious as usual, Cavendish has a nice sword/rapier and block b is still fighting. Seems like this arc is gonna be a bit longer than the usual 40-50 chapters, except if DD is not going to be defeated in this arc.
    And i don't think he's gonna be defeated in this arc , DD i mean . He is an important figure , bringing him down would make one hell of a long arc and i have to say that would be pretty boring . Luffy has yet to mature enough for his fight with DD

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    And i don't think he's gonna be defeated in this arc , DD i mean . He is an important figure , bringing him down would make one hell of a long arc and i have to say that would be pretty boring . Luffy has yet to mature enough for his fight with DD
    Well, the question is, how Luffy and the SHs are going to defeat or more importantly how Oda is going to justify Luffy beating a Yonkou if he can´t take down a guy who one one hand belongs to the most notorious pirates in the world but is still someone who is afraid of the Yonkou. Considering that there are so many arcs already foreshadowed in the New World (Elbaf, Vegapunk, Revos, Big Mum, Wa No, Blackbeard, final war), i don´t know whether Oda will delay DD´s defeat or whether that would be a good idea in the first place.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally it seems to me as if Cavendish went at Chinjao cause he wants Luffy for himself.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stormking1 View Post
    I can see it now everyone will be saying Zoro will get that sword. Though I am not one of them.
    Me neither. Zoro uses katanas and Durandal is clearly not one. Not everything in OP world centers around the main cast.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member PLfighter's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope spoiler will be true i am realy is power of Barto was df haki or something difrent. If is not df power we get some answer what three admiral do to stop Wb atack in marinfort war. If zorro and swordman can shot air slash why figters can be capabel to have air armor,air punch or something difrent but quite similar.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Chinjao's bounty was over 500M! I wonder whether bounties can decrease,maybe he was too weakened by garp back then and his strength fell to 1/10 than it used to be. Shame that hack is gonna lose against that shitty Bartolomeo!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh, the spoilers hyped Chinjao so much in my eyes. Same goes for Gaydish Cavendish, I thought he would get severely beaten lately by Luffy to be given a taste of the so called "Worst Generation", guess it won't happen? He seems to have some nice sword in his sheath.

And the three of the most trusted guys are showing their powers. Ricky vs Blue Gilly, Bartolomeo will show us his power - it will probably be something really odd but awesome, and Bellamy beats the Terrorist duo, not bad!

Now it makes me wonder... I thought Luffy will pass through his block as a knife passes through a cake, now it looks like I was rather wrong. I am still hoping for DD to be this arc's main villain, but if Luffy would have a problem with Chinjao or anyone from C block, what would he do against him? He'd die..

Looking forward to the chapter, it looks and sounds to be a rather amazing one!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Personally it seems to me as if Cavendish went at Chinjao cause he wants Luffy for himself.
    that waw clear from the beginning , Cavendish doesn't want to be expelled,he wants to crush the recent supernovae by himself.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    Sigh, the spoilers hyped Chinjao so much in my eyes. Same goes for Gaydish Cavendish, I thought he would get severely beaten lately by Luffy to be given a taste of the so called "Worst Generation", guess it won't happen? He seems to have some nice sword in his sheath.

And the three of the most trusted guys are showing their powers. Ricky vs Blue Gilly, Bartolomeo will show us his power - it will probably be something really odd but awesome, and Bellamy beats the Terrorist duo, not bad!

Now it makes me wonder... I thought Luffy will pass through his block as a knife passes through a cake, now it looks like I was rather wrong. I am still hoping for DD to be this arc's main villain, but if Luffy would have a problem with Chinjao or anyone from C block, what would he do against him? He'd die..

Looking forward to the chapter, it looks and sounds to be a rather amazing one!
    c'mon! Luffy won't stomp his block as Burgess did,but he will win nonetheless. It must be a joke comparing dd to one of the warrior there,as if one of them could take his role as main villain!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    c'mon! Luffy won't stomp his block as Burgess did,but he will win nonetheless. It must be a joke comparing dd to one of the warrior there,as if one of them could take his role as main villain!
    That's not what I meant, dude. My thought was something like this: If he would struggle against Don Chinjao or someone else from the C Block, how would he face arc's main villain, who's surely not going to leave Luffy unscathed? Now it should be clear, sorry for misunderstanding. =)

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    That's not what I meant, dude. My thought was something like this: If he would struggle against Don Chinjao or someone else from the C Block, how would he face arc's main villain, who's surely not going to leave Luffy unscathed? Now it should be clear, sorry for misunderstanding. =)
    well,you have just to think of his fight against mr.3 or Wapol in the middle of the arc whose villain was crocodile. I think luffy will fatigue a lot against don chinjao& co.,but he will win nonetheless. Then he will fight dd in some volumes,who is obviously stronger than these opponents . Now,dd has other things to deal with,such as getting cc back. Luffy can fight and then restore before fighting him.

New Reply
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast