Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

Yes, you kind sir, and I shall remind here too that Ddoflamingo will have the heart seat replaced!

Given OP's history, and where every big name keeps on talking about how atrocious DD is as a pirate,
    Oda should be refill all his crew seats by the end of this Dressrosa Arc -

Seriously though, it all depends on how Law's story will be developed.

On a new note, I think it's already a given that all Block's victor shall face their respective DD opponent,
    otherwise, by draw, the tourney might have the DD 'captains' facing each other. I thought that only make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    I hate the ereaser...
    @ mattiaildivino
    Read the chapters again please. Vergo has been sent flying by Sanji twice. Only his mega Haki made Sanji hurt his legs. But he didn't owned him...

Also, someone said that DD had 4 commanders. Well, no. They are three : Trevor, Diamante, and the dude on the Spades-seat. The Heart one was for Law, may I remind you.
    Also I think trevo will be beaten by Sanji, since he's a pervert. The dude with the spicky shoulders (on the right on the last image of the board : ) will surely be beaten by Franky or Zoro, but I would bet on Franky : Oda may show us that the insane trio did gain a new member since he seems really strong now.
    Zoro might discover the fairies, look at his last look I hope we will see him cut things everywhere !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    I'm more interest in the meeting between Law and DD, it won't end as a peaceful giving back CC then everyone has a big party for sure, not to mention Fujitora is heading to the same direction with 3 warships and the CP0 is touring around just for "fun".

Zoro and Sanji will show up at the stadium along with Luffy and Franky. These 4 are the main firepower when they took down 100k fishmen + pirates, I believe the total # of fighters in the tournament is less than 1000, so it's an easy walk in the park because Burgess is all physical with no creepy abilities/powers, Diamante is as strong as Vergo but not stronger, oh well Zoro has no problem even if he is stronger than Vergo.
    i dont think diamente is stronger than vergo otherwise Law would have known about it. it is important to note that luffy struggled against hody. I .am not saying he is weak but i believe that luffy can easily blow his block away with conquer haki

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    i dont think diamente is stronger than vergo otherwise Law would have known about it. it is important to note that luffy struggled against hody. I .am not saying he is weak but i believe that luffy can easily blow his block away with conquer haki
    It's important to note Luffy fought Hody underwater.

As for Vergo and Diamante, I don't know what Law has to do with it. It's not like we saw him talk about Diamante and compare his strength. Vergo could easilly be on par or even stronger. It seems almost sure that Vergo would be a seated officer if it weren't for the fact that he was a spy and had to remain as one.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    I hope we find out more about the frozen continent soon, its been mentioned several times in the story now. Maybe it could be the location of Aokiji's secret base, or would that be too obvious?
    An ice continent would be epic. I can't even imagine what that would be like. Maybe there would be lakes buried beneath miles and miles of ice, four foot tall flightless sea birds, giant ice shelves extending miles out to sea, receding with the summer, refreezing every winter. Something like that could only be possible in the world of fantasy mangas. Nothing that crazy could ever exist in real life. What will that devil Oda think of next?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If a punch like that got Chinjao all worked up wanting to go all out on them 2, just imagine what a 3rd gear elephant gaitling with Haki would of done to him..... A lot of us are underestimating luffy; we def know chinjao grandchildren are going to team up on luffy or maybe even reveal his identity to everyone making it easier to gain some allies to fight against Luffy ha that's when they will see the real Devil, Luffys reputation will be worse than his grandfather or dad. Is just like Naruto a lot of foes underestimate him but yet he surpassed his dad, jiraiya and most of the hokages. Remember generations that come will surpass the previous ones, just like Law stated to DD.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chinjao has a family, and a purpose, and his family was helping Luffy some moments ago at the beginning of the tourney. Those elements make me think on the possibility that in the end he could be end being Luffy's ally, and telling him about the young Garp. In general Chinjao's family fulfil some good prerequisites to become a friend with Luffy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Those elements make me think on the possibility that in the end he could be end being Luffy's ally, and telling him about the young Garp.
    Garp flashback for the win!!!!

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    As some people said here, if Luffy doesn't wipe the floor with any of these guys here, might as well go back to Paradise and stop thinking about being PK... I hate this habit of Oda to downplay his main character in situation such as these, Don Shitjao or not, he's old as fuck, I don't see why Oda didn't even made him flinch because of that punch
    you hate it and i love it, i think it would be boring otherwise. what i really hate is when everything happens based on power level only.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post

Nope
    Yeah sorry hahaha I misinterpreted his question, Yeah something is definitely happening to his body when even his beard starts going out of control hahah
    The three brothers

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cavendish's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoshidr View Post
    If a punch like that got Chinjao all worked up wanting to go all out on them 2, just imagine what a 3rd gear elephant gaitling with Haki would of done to him..... A lot of us are underestimating luffy; we def know chinjao grandchildren are going to team up on luffy or maybe even reveal his identity to everyone making it easier to gain some allies to fight against Luffy ha that's when they will see the real Devil, Luffys reputation will be worse than his grandfather or dad. Is just like Naruto a lot of foes underestimate him but yet he surpassed his dad, jiraiya and most of the hokages. Remember generations that come will surpass the previous ones, just like Law stated to DD.
    Luffy did punch Kraken with gear 3rd! Though underwater

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/605/15

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jojophile View Post
    Yes, you kind sir, and I shall remind here too that Ddoflamingo will have the heart seat replaced!

Given OP's history, and where every big name keeps on talking about how atrocious DD is as a pirate,
    Oda should be refill all his crew seats by the end of this Dressrosa Arc -

Seriously though, it all depends on how Law's story will be developed.

On a new note, I think it's already a given that all Block's victor shall face their respective DD opponent,
    otherwise, by draw, the tourney might have the DD 'captains' facing each other. I thought that only make sense.

Sure he will be replaced, and I think Bellamy is one of the candidates for it.
    And no I don't think he will refill the seats since IMO at the end he won't be king anymore. But that's only
    my point of view.
    For the developpement of the tournament, I was just answering someone who didn't understood how could it be again a Battle Royal. And I think as you : each winner may face one of DD's family. But just imagine if the 4 guys blow the 4 from DD's. What happens? The final is Diamante vs 4 people? That's weird.
    Anyway, Oda will surprise us, I'm sure :P

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly "underwater" imagined if he would of done it on land he would of killed the poor thing. Why you think the Kraken almost shitted on his pants when He seen Luffy again on fishmand island.
    Last edited by yoshidr; May 09, 2013 at 01:34 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    Yeah I do see him destroying the Ring and maybe a part of the Coloseum. But I think that when Don will send to Luffy his strongest headbutt, strawhat will punch him reeaaaaaaly hard and make another wound to Don, as Gard did.
    I think that soon enough someone will say that Luffy's fists are as tough as Garp's, it's obvious.
    luffy's punch didn't damage hody Jones and cc,but you expect him to hurt don chiniao? I think garp did that wound by throwing a cannon ball,maybe that's why how neck is so odd

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    luffy's punch didn't damage hody Jones
    No, it was Hody's punches that didn't any damage to Luffy. Hody had to take some quick fixing drugs while fighting Luffy.

Oh, and about Sanji you were wrong, too... His body took massive damage from Caesar's Gastanet while Nami was stuck in his body - Vergo breaking a bone of Sanji's leg is a result from that fight as well as Sanji collapsing from Nami's slap in his face... Even then, Sanji was faster than Vergo, and made his nose bleed - not his lips. I'd actually say Vergo was lucky to move away from Tashigi...

BTW, I recommend to move this discussion to some other thread. The moderators may already have some anger veins on their heads due to off-topicness.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    luffy's punch didn't damage hody Jones and cc,but you expect him to hurt don chiniao? I think garp did that wound by throwing a cannon ball,maybe that's why how neck is so odd
    ahahaha you made my day xD

Seriously, look at the head of Don, I really think that Garp cracked his head in two, that's why he is touching his skull when he speaks about his wound.
    For Hodi, well, Luffy says he is a "tank", because he was a very durable one. CC was Gaz made, by yes, Luffy's punch didn't make him faint instantly, and I find it weird. Well it's Oda's Universe...

New Reply
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast