Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 708 Discussion/ 709 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 708 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by biron View Post
    luffy without df can not be stronger than bb
    remeber bb gave a friggin yonko a scar when he still didnt have the fruit
    luffy would be lolstomped by shanks even now with df
    well, you dont know for sure if BB didnt have a DF ability. But yea, Luffy would still be stomped by him. I dont think luffy is at an admiral level / division captain level yet.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i got a question wouldn't the old dude be severely hurt if he was stopped with one of the strongest blades while doing a headbutt??? not safe bro lol

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    well, you dont know for sure if BB didnt have a DF ability. But yea, Luffy would still be stomped by him. I dont think luffy is at an admiral level / division captain level yet.

remember aokiji freezing that diamont jouzo division captain? Or Dofla making him into his puppet? Even marco + jinbey + vista + croc + ivankov + all the other wb pirates / allies of them couldn't stop aikanu. They slowed him down, but he still went after luffy - he didn't even fought them properly (according to him, they were "in the way")

i would put the division commanders somewhere between the VA and the Admirals in terms of strength (though i think that the 1mate of a yonkou would be around admiral levl, like rayleigh or marco).

Luffy was around VA Levl before the timeskip (his speed, his strength, he defeated Lucci who should at least have been on that kind of levl - he defeated two shiki, who should at least be VA Levl or the whole thing about the Balance would be disturbed). In this two years he not only learnt how to use haki, but his physical strength improved as well (according to raleigh there have been a lot of monsters on the island stronger than luffy. At the end he was the "master" of the island. He trained with the 1mate of the pirate king,...). Before the timescip it was strawhats against one pacifista and they had a hard time there. The same strawhat who had won against lucci, survived a buster call, fought (injured!!) at the great war. After the 2 years he only needed one punch. I don't know if he is already "admiral levl" but assuming that Law & Luffy are on a levl he should be at least strong enoguh to fight the strongest VA (Law needed one slash for vergo, the head of G 5).

But it's hard to tell - Garp, by example (the "Marine Hero") was a VA (because he didn't want to be an Admiral?) but his strength was enough to challenge Roger or WB (or that Don who had a former bounty of 500 Million, according to the spoiler)

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Miyamoto
    Matzik already said it on the last page, the discussion of who is stronger than who, especially characters who do not even appear in this chapter or have not appeared for a long time, is rather off-topic, we have a specific section for that, so please try to discuss about the actual spoilers.

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Hmm i can't say that this is not a possibility since it could be anyone but if that was true i would be very disappointed . I have higher expectations from the worst generation . I don't even wanna think of him who once stood next to Luffy and fought alongside him losing an arm to a nobody like Bartolomeo That is from his fighting against one of the Yonkou IMO
    True, another possibility, and if Bartolomeo wasn't said to be a "Super Rookie" like Luffy and Eustass, probably the only one. But we know that Eustass is easily to be provoked, so he becomes unaware of dangers. And Bartolomeo's behaviour sort of reminds me of Apoo...

I think such an occursion may have made Bartholomeo to become a super rookie after all.

But let's see what Oda may reveal on that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    I dont think luffy is at an admiral level / division captain level yet.
    Such levels do not exist.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    i got a question wouldn't the old dude be severely hurt if he was stopped with one of the strongest blades while doing a headbutt??? not safe bro lol
    Not if he used the flat side of the sword.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Trikz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    I made a big text aaaaaaaaaand erased it....

Luffy might be alongside with Enel & Sakazuki one of the fastest man in the world.

"Head straight for the top"
    I think you mean Borsalino? And yeah i also think speed will be one luffy's greatest strenghts bcus we still havnt seen him go all out yet. Hope fully in this tournament luffy will get to fight a very strong opponent in this Arc (hopefully the admiral) so we can see what he can really do right now.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member PLfighter's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Not if he used the flat side of the sword.
    Quite interesing but why swordsman use flat side of the sword fighting 500 milion pirate
    More probably Don chinchao is martial art and use more moves than just headbut I don't think is his strongest move more comic realive similar to Garp Luffy interaction and maybe smal flashback Garp atack chinchao witch hedbut not going all out and saying somting stupid.
    and in many movie M.A. fighters with no wepon fighting the one using weapon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PLfighter View Post
    Quite interesing but why swordsman use flat side of the sword fighting 500 milion pirate
    For the same reason Luffy almost got disqualified?

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    How many cultures is oda mixing? Dd and this whole saga should be Spanish,but there is also my Colisseum . Now,he is even adding the French novel: "Le chanson de Roland" ,whose sword was indeed cavendish's one: Durendal!!!
    Well you have also some british seeing that the pirate is based upon the scientist Henry Cavendish with french characteristics (born in france)
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    For the same reason Luffy almost got disqualified?
    I don't remember use sword on spartan.
    Maybe more priceisly i wan't to say what have in mind
    why cavedish hold up fighting opponent with twice bounty in his rage state.
    In high emotional state you don't think you act and i don't think cavedish will ever think about disfalifaction at that moment.
    and Zorro use flat side of the sword vs waekling or innocent pepole blocking his road for example G.C. worker itp

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PLfighter View Post
    I don't remember use sword on spartan.
    Maybe more priceisly i wan't to say what have in mind
    why cavedish hold up fighting opponent with twice bounty in his rage state.
    In high emotional state you don't think you act and i don't think cavedish will ever think about disfalifaction at that moment.
    and Zorro use flat side of the sword vs waekling or innocent pepole blocking his road for example G.C. worker itp
    You use a flat side of the sword if you want to block a blunt attack. Cavendish wants his fire logia and getting it would be a little bit harder if he were to split one of the contestant's head in two outside of the ring, since he would be disqualified. I don't know why you persist in dragging this issue.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Reply not satisfact me that all
    I think is quite interesing subject with don chinchao family
    maybe Luffy learn now some new move from them similary to cp9 Rokushiki
    some martial arts. And all interaction cafedish don chinchao and luffy
    Before chapter is out is good think to discuss in my opinion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

does cavendish look like mihawk or its just my immagination in fact it will be good for zorro if they are related one new cave hawk to slash in wiki they said both the name of cavendish and dracule are aristocratic family and this cavendish guy seem's to be realy strong. and well it will be intersting for bart if he used an armor of haki pure strength is needed to boost the figth in the colisium
    Last edited by yujiro; May 07, 2013 at 09:29 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question regarding the picture ukimix posted into spoiler thread. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but the icon is rather messy for me. I can't really recognize what's happening in it. Only thing I know for sure is that it's Barto's back + cape there, but what's the rest? Is it supposed to be Hack attacking him? Because if so, I don't see the hand. Sorry again and thanks.

New Reply
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast