Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto 628 Review.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShiShi-O's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 628 Review.

why s there no naruto bleach one piece? i have been away from forums for a while so i do not know

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

apparently not, so nothing to review this week, oh well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Otomo20: " Minato will give the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra to Naruto, this is fairly obvious but I still feel like saying it, I also think Minato will talk to Kakashi during this war, probably after Kakashi comes back from his fight."

WRONG!!!!!
    I'm starting to think people are illiterate when they read these mangas! Otomo20 predicts that Naruto gets the other half of Kurama's chakra... Naruto already has all of Kurama's chakra. In chapter 489, he was given the key that Jiraiya was holding, which would unlock the other half of the chakra. Lord Fukasaku said "Once he uses the key to unlock the seal, he will be able to draw on the Kyuubi's full power."

Ask yourselves this, Why would Minato seal chakra in himself knowing he would die? Did he KNOW that he was going to be revived by Edo Tensei!???

In chapter 496,
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c496/12.html
    Here you can see Naruto with the key on his forearm unlocking the seal, and the full power of the Kyuubi!

So much for your theory!
    Have a nice DAY!

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McWon212 View Post
    Otomo20: " Minato will give the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra to Naruto, this is fairly obvious but I still feel like saying it, I also think Minato will talk to Kakashi during this war, probably after Kakashi comes back from his fight."

WRONG!!!!!
    I'm starting to think people are illiterate when they read these mangas! Otomo20 predicts that Naruto gets the other half of Kurama's chakra... Naruto already has all of Kurama's chakra. In chapter 489, he was given the key that Jiraiya was holding, which would unlock the other half of the chakra. Lord Fukasaku said "Once he uses the key to unlock the seal, he will be able to draw on the Kyuubi's full power."

Ask yourselves this, Why would Minato seal chakra in himself knowing he would die? Did he KNOW that he was going to be revived by Edo Tensei!???

In chapter 496,
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c496/12.html
    Here you can see Naruto with the key on his forearm unlocking the seal, and the full power of the Kyuubi!

So much for your theory!
    Have a nice DAY!
    Okay I can be wrong, but if not what else can Minato give to Naruto?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the remaining kyuubi chakra leading to narutos transformation breaking the seal only merely allowed naruto and kurama to mend chakra together.. "once" the internal battle and kurama accepting naruto it wouldnt have mattered even kurama said it you only have a small portion of my power...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2