Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: How strong is Naruto?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How strong is Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Konohamaru is the only one apart from Naruto who needs a clone to do rasengan. Kakashi and Jiraiya are able to do it with one hand, so I don't know if Naruto deserves credit here.
    Why is the way of the execution important when the effect is the same? Think logically for a bit. With that same execution, Naruto uses FRS, which both Jiraiya and Minato didn't even dream of accomplishing.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Naruto would have a better chance of hitting his rasengan if an enemy doesn't see it coming. Hell, when he fought Yamato with Sai, Yamato knew Naruto was using a clone that transformed into Sai because of rasengan. Naruto is so much better off doing one handed rasengan as he can surprise attack his enemy at any given time.

Yeah, but Naruto failed on the first go and was in trouble. He did hit it on the second go though. Sage Mode FRS is much better because Naruto can expand it, which catches his enemies off guard.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Naruto would have a better chance of hitting his rasengan if an enemy doesn't see it coming. Hell, when he fought Yamato with Sai, Yamato knew Naruto was using a clone that transformed into Sai because of rasengan. Naruto is so much better off doing one handed rasengan as he can surprise attack his enemy at any given time.

Yeah, but Naruto failed on the first go and was in trouble. He did hit it on the second go though. Sage Mode FRS is much better because Naruto can expand it, which catches his enemies off guard.
    A skilled shinobi will evade Rasengan regardless of the execution. Besides, a clone making a Rasengan in his hand isn't really a handicap because it doesn't matter what happens to the clone. No damage to Naruto. The only thing that might back up your argument is the fact that he has to make a Kagebunshin first. But then again, Naruto is so skilled doing his favorite technique that it doesn't pose a problem whatsoever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He's wasting chakra and as long as he needs a clone he'll never be able to do something like this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    He's wasting chakra and as long as he needs a clone he'll never be able to do something like this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html
    Really? You actually made that argument in Naruto's case? Since Naruto has a ton of chakra, "wasting" is such a strong word when it comes to one or two clones. He trained with 1000s of them.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    A skilled shinobi will evade Rasengan regardless of the execution. Besides, a clone making a Rasengan in his hand isn't really a handicap because it doesn't matter what happens to the clone. No damage to Naruto. The only thing that might back up your argument is the fact that he has to make a Kagebunshin first. But then again, Naruto is so skilled doing his favorite technique that it doesn't pose a problem whatsoever.
    There have been tons of skilled shinobi who have been hit with rasengan. Kage bunshin should be used to make it easier to hit the enemy using cleverness, not make it easier by making it easier for Naruto to do rasengan. It can be a handicap as it's not as fast or out of the blue. Clone + rasengan = no maverick, just predictable. It's usually the strategies he uses to hit that sometimes makes it interesting, like how he used his real self to grab onto Kabuto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a mod, we don't have sense of humor. Everything is serious business, even sex.

Healing is not part of Madara's power, it's part of Edo power. But he never needed to heal before Rinnegan, he was owning wihtout it. And I'm not counting Mokuton because I'm talking about EMS Madara, not Rinnegan Madara.

And it would not have left Madara out of stamina... He fought Hashirama and other Senju for a freakin' day before collapsing, and it seems he and Hashirama fought for more than six hours, and he still didn't collapse. He even used Susano'o more than he did against Naruto. Trust me, regular EMS Madara has the stamina to spam Susano'o for hours on end without getting tired.

And so far, nothing has proven Naruto can beat him. Naruto couldn't even hurt Madara even with Gaara's help, and I see no reason to believe he could win. I
    in all fairness that was naruto's clone that was battling madara at that point

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

There have been tons of skilled shinobi who have been hit with rasengan. Kage bunshin should be used to make it easier to hit the enemy using cleverness, not make it easier by making it easier for Naruto to do rasengan. It can be a handicap as it's not as fast or out of the blue. Clone + rasengan = no maverick, just predictable. It's usually the strategies he uses to hit that sometimes makes it interesting, like how he used his real self to grab onto Kabuto.
    And what conclusion did you get? That he needs a bit of more strategy using that method. Interesting because it hits using strategy, right? And then we get to the effect thing. It's the same, regardless of the execution.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Really? You actually made that argument in Naruto's case? Since Naruto has a ton of chakra, "wasting" is such a strong word when it comes to one or two clones. He trained with 1000s of them.
    Just because he has a lot doesn't mean its not shity to waste it. Besides, without Kyuubi boosts he's very prone to run himself dry, as already happened numerous times during this war. His chakra is high, not unlimited... we've already discussed this pages ago.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because he has a lot doesn't mean its not shity to waste it. Besides, without Kyuubi boosts he's very prone to run himself dry, as already happened numerous times during this war. His chakra is high, not unlimited... we've already discussed this pages ago.
    Like I said, "waste" is too strong a word for his signature technique and the capacity of chakra he has. He never experiences a scenario in which he lost chakra because he needed a clone for a Rasengan. Sounds ridiculous. You use the war as an argument for running himself dry - what did you expect? He's fighting against monsters while simultaneously protecting his comrades. It's a nullified arguments because this war is the only example you can get me. He didn't use Kyuubi's chakra when he fought Pain for example (except when he lost himself). He made hundreds of Kagebunshins and defeated the last Pain with an ordinary Rasengan. God, he's being underestimated...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagebunshin is one of the most costly techniques there is. The more clones you have to use for something, the more chakra you waste. And yes, it is a waste, no matter how much chakra he has. If I have a fridge full of meat and I just throw away a single steak then its a waste. It probably won't effect me because I have more then enough left, but if famine breaks out I might regret it.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/14

He ran himself dry with a single technique right after he got a boost from Kurama. If he could do one handed Rasengans he would have needed only half as much clones, which in turn would mean he could have continued fighting along the Kages.

Wasting shots from your magazine is never a good idea, regardless of if you wield a P90 or a Magnum. You're just limiting yourself.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagebunshin is one of the most costly techniques there is. The more clones you have to use for something, the more chakra you waste. And yes, it is a waste, no matter how much chakra he has. If I have a fridge full of meat and I just throw away a single steak then its a waste. It probably won't effect me because I have more then enough left, but if famine breaks out I might regret it.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/14

He ran himself dry with a single technique right after he got a boost from Kurama. If he could do one handed Rasengans he would have needed only half as much clones, which in turn would mean he could have continued fighting along the Kages.

Wasting shots from your magazine is never a good idea, regardless of if you wield a P90 or a Magnum. You're just limiting yourself.
    He ran himself dry after countless usages of chakra since he LEFT THE ISLAND. Bro, your arguments are ridiculous. It's natural that even a Kyuubi Jin would run out of chakra after all that.

Also, Kagebunshin is costly for Kakashi. But not for Naruto. For fuck's sake, he made 1000s of them at once. You seriously believe a clone or two damages his capacity during a fight?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If he does stuff like Rasengan Barrages then its not just one clone but a shitload of them. The more often he uses Rasengan the more the wasted chakra piles up.

And no, you're incorrect.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/12

Kyuubi restored his chakra, then he used all of it up in one go. Something which would have been avoidable.

I'm not underestimating Naruto. You claimed the execution of the technique does not matter and its only the result that counts. I disagree because by being unable to do a one handed Rasengan Naruto has clear disadvantages and he can't use his full potential.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

If he does stuff like Rasengan Barrages then its not just one clone but a shitload of them. The more often he uses Rasengan the more the wasted chakra piles up.

And no, you're incorrect.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/12

Kyuubi restored his chakra, then he used all of it up in one go. Something which would have been avoidable.

I'm not underestimating Naruto. You claimed the execution of the technique does not matter and its only the result that counts. I disagree because by being unable to do a one handed Rasengan Naruto has clear disadvantages and he can't use his full potential.
    You can count how many Rasengans he did before he used all of the chakra. I'm quite satisfied with the results which actually proves I'm somewhat right.

And how is that relevant to the discussion? He ran out of chakra in general before Kyuubi restored him. Not because he ran out of chakra because he used too many clones for Rasengan. Your point is still in the wind. Also, after the restoration, he used GARGANTUAN Rasengans. That in itself should say it all.

The effect is the same, which Naruto proved TOO MANY times as a fact of the manga. One or two clones won't hurt a chakra capacity like his. Like I said, beside this war, you don't have any other example in which he ran out of chakra because he used too many clones for making a Rasengan. Jeez, that blabber in a sentence really sounds ridiculous concerning the fact that Naruto's an expert in the area.
    Last edited by Roman; April 26, 2013 at 01:12 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me ask you a simple question:

You think the ability to do a one handed Rasengan would pose no advantage at all to Naruto?

New Reply
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast