Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 232 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 232 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; May 09, 2013 at 04:15 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 232 Spoiler Thread

Oops, sorry..

Jorge D. Dragon, can you delete this post, please?
    I made a mistake. I thought T posted a spoiler, but it wasn't T.
    Last edited by junjun2; May 08, 2013 at 01:15 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

节乃が圧力で栗坊の腕をぺしゃんこに 腕はギミックフライパンで腕に伪装されていた。
    カロリーも1000万は軽くすったはずだという光歳老
    节乃はザウスの颜の伤が増えている事に気づいてジョアと接触したことに気付く 
    クッキングフェスの优胜者は5人といわれており ブランチザウス千代节乃ユダだが 第一回大会での优胜者はジョア 大会后ルール违反が発覚し缲り上げで节のが优胜 
    ジョアは料理界から永久追放され歴史から消されたらしい ザウスは油断している千代を一突き カロリー食いもされ濒死の千代 
    本気ザウスVS节乃
    别の场所ではマッチ、グルメナイト グルメヤクザ达が美食桧相手に奋闘 セクシーねーちゃん(リモン)铳で撃たれても効かずダメージを他人にうつす技でヤクザ达を蹴散らす
    ユーはスパイスで攻撃してくるも他のランキングにいた料理人たちが奋闘 色んなシェフが顽张っているも アッポロだけはIGOでも美食桧でも无い场所へ行くと言う
    梅ちゃんのおばさんも状况が把握できず愕然としている 小松がトリコの元へ到着
    スタージュンに胸を贯かれているトリコをみる小松 
    スター『来たな たった今 终わったところだ』

次周

source: http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=54220537

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping we would stick with Setsuno's battle only, but we bounce around to Limon's battle with the Yakuza and others, and we also see Komatsu as he's headed towards Stayjun and Toriko's battle.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    I was hoping we would stick with Setsuno's battle only, but we bounce around to Limon's battle with the Yakuza and others, and we also see Komatsu as he's headed towards Stayjun and Toriko's battle.
    Yes, I'm not surprised, it looks like limon has the upper hand at the moment, but I just hope Setsuno's fight isn't off-screened, I would be unhappy if we just see her standing on top of a pile of bodies in a few chapters

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

PICS:

for more picture, visit this page: CLICK!!!

I'm waiting for the raw, but i can't check my mail, i don't know Why... Starbucks's wifi suckssss.
    I'll be' At home in a couple of hours

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

OMG

Setsuno smashed the hand of couribou.
    Zaus stabbed Chiyo, finally he can fight with Setsuno.
    The Bishokukai fights against the chefs, there is Limon in action.
    Komastu reach the place where toriko and starjun is fightning.
    STARJUN HAS TOTALY CRUSHED TORIKO.

end of chapter

wait for the pics.
    Last edited by Juin Jutsu Team; May 08, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

9. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I was also hoping that we would stick to Setsuno's battle, but well as it goes now it looks quite interesting as well.
    Zaus seems to take Chiyo down and Setsuno smashes Koribou's hand... We will see something about Limon and her fighting style. It should be quite interesting.

And well... if Toriko was already taken down by Starjun... it's somewhat dissapointing. I thought that he might have an upper hand in this fight, but not to such an extent.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

pics at my precedent post

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I was also hoping that we would stick to Setsuno's battle, but well as it goes now it looks quite interesting as well.
    Zaus seems to take Chiyo down and Setsuno smashes Koribou's hand... We will see something about Limon and her fighting style. It should be quite interesting.

And well... if Toriko was already taken down by Starjun... it's somewhat dissapointing. I thought that he might have an upper hand in this fight, but not to such an extent.
    Well, we get to see Setsuno and I am happy about that. She seems fine except for the wound. What I don't understand: in a pic she smashes Koribou's hand and later on, in another pic, when the three are shown it looks like kuribou's hand is okay

Based on the pics, can't say for sure, it looks like Limon's power is similar to Scar Dead's power in Madaka Box with the difference that wounds inflicted on Limon are returned

Looks like an incredible chapter but I don't think that Toriko is already taken down. It might look like that
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

come on toriko mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, he lost it. i f..... dont believe

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Well, we get to see Setsuno and I am happy about that. She seems fine except for the wound. What I don't understand: in a pic she smashes Koribou's hand and later on, in another pic, when the three are shown it looks like kuribou's hand is okay
    regeneration, people with high level gourmet cells can regenerate. mansam did it once when he was shot by a gto robot in the Colosseum

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkRyu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I still don't think Toriko ate that piece of Meteor Garlic, in the anime I heard he did, but in the manga it was NEVER shown. If he has it, that could be his chance to win man. Or maybe he does some new appetite energy stuff, idk, he's probably already used Autophagy, I figured Toriko was still beneath Starjun but I didn't expect it to be this bad holy crap

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay no way toriko is done yet why would coco send kamatsu to toriko just to get capture ? I think toriko will get up and fight.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Lol I just checked the pics maybe kamatsu will get capture and toriko will have to train to rescue him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

He needs to get beaten to activate that special ability like Sunny, and at start Starjun did get hit a lot of times whitout trying to defend him self,
    that means that starjun is stronger than toriko, and he will have to use that special ability to kick Starjun ass.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew from the very start that Toriko wasn't still enough to beat Star. He may have evolved several times since they last met but so did Star. And he's able to enter GW even before Toriko entered it for the first time and got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRyu View Post
    For some reason I still don't think Toriko ate that piece of Meteor Garlic, in the anime I heard he did, but in the manga it was NEVER shown. If he has it, that could be his chance to win man. Or maybe he does some new appetite energy stuff, idk, he's probably already used Autophagy, I figured Toriko was still beneath Starjun but I didn't expect it to be this bad holy crap
    He did eat it in the anime.

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast