Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gai

6 60.00%
  • Gaara

4 40.00%
  • Draw

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gai vs. Gaara

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gai vs. Gaara

Interesting fight, but Gaikage wins this. Too fast, too powerful. Asakujaku and Hirudora are too much.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Because lets be honest... the Gai I know would never consider something preposterous as walking around that thing.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    And what happens when Gai releases 7 Gates and blows through that sand with Afternoon Tiger? Gaara's sand hasn't exactly shown elite stopping power, it needed to be reinforced with Oonki's Stone Golem last time he fought to be effective and that was his strongest defense. We've seen The Afternoon Tiger obliterate Kisame's strongest ninjutsu and then nearly kill Kisame along with blasting the shit out of Madara's Sussano. There's no reason Gai could blast any attack that Gaara threw at him, and then come and beat his skull in.
    Huh? So em... Turn the sand around and go for him again and again and again? Turn the ground under Gai in "quicksand" and swalow him down like Kimimaro? Just stay in the air and sleep to the point Gai drops from Gate's usage? Also i sure as hell don't belive he can bust trough this:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/546/8
    You do understand that his sand could protect his entire village from a HUGE and i mean HUGE explosion(Deidara)? Gai is not going to do shit to it.

Againg this is NOT a fight.

Oh and about the Kisame thing... That happened as Kisame's jutsus was completly irrelevant. That jutsu works by eating the enemy's jutsu and getting power from that. Considering Gai's "jutsu" was not chakra based that jutsu did crap, ship nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Gai. He has speed, strength, and stamina to last against Gaara. Gaara had a problem with fouth gate Lee, while Gai wouldn't be affected by opening the sixth gate, from the looks of it. I don't see how Gaara can take Morning Peacock without putting in layers of sand.
    Are you serious? Read above.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Gai can just jump to where Gaara is and bring the fight to him as well.
    Emm... Gai is NOT Superman to leap the talles building in single jumps (or however that line was). There is no way Gai can jump up enough to get to Gaara and even if he could there is no way in hight heaven he would actualy hit Gaara considering the speeds he showed vs Deidara (fly speed and manuvrability).

@ninjabot

Quote Quote:
    People think Gaara's just gonna bring up a giant mountain of sand and drop it on Gai, but is he really gonna do that while he's eaten his 100th, 300th, 500th nunchaku blow to the face? He doesn't even need to go G8s from the beginning, he's fast enough to stay inside and hit him a few times before then. And with no auto defense thanks to Shukakku not being around, I don't see Gaara staying up long enough to make a real counter.
    Gaara can fly, Gai can't. Its that simple. 1 can't hit the other. Just chill in the air hight above as he creates his sand sea and stops Gai like nothing.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm serious, and what you said doesn't prove me wrong. Gai can still move fast out of qiucksand's way, which needs to be made of sand for Gaara to control.

Am I the only one who remembers that all ninja who can control chakra in their feet can jump high? Sasuke jumped to avoid Haku's attack, and if he can do it then anyone who fulfills the required conditions can. He doesn't need to jump high enough in one go, he can get support like Gaara's random sand or his turtle to boost him.

Or, Gai can do his Morning Peacock. It has enough power to take out Gaara and his sand defense.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    I'm serious, and what you said doesn't prove me wrong. Gai can still move fast out of qiucksand's way, which needs to be made of sand for Gaara to control.
    Gai can't see chakra bud... The sand would be activated under his legs and once his legs are trapped and he starts sinking he is not running anywere... He just CAN'T...
    Heh even to dodge anything he would need to keep his gated mode active and he is going to drop from gate usage as Gaara is laughting his but off in the air... Not only that i don't see him dodging a bloody sea of sand...

Show me anybody jump hight enough to get to someone who can fly and fly up as hell. Then show me someone jumping a HUGE distance with enough precision to hit someone as fast as Gaara in the air. Go right ahead and present the panels.

Quote Quote:
    Or, Gai can do his Morning Peacock. It has enough power to take out Gaara and his sand defense.
    Oh it is? Heh the even better move was tanked by Kisame with his BLOODY FACE...

Oh and sand power:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/249/10
    City buster attack... Blocked:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/249/12

Now show me feats from Gai that would put him above a city buster. If you don't have feats to put his moves above a city buster he is NOT getting trough Gaara's sand avalanche. He would just get hit and killed under the sand as he CAN'T do a bone dance out.
    Last edited by xXan; April 29, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would he need to see chakra? If the sand moves, he can react to it and get out of the way. I doubt Gai would need Gates to dodge or even get the sand out of the way - he was able to push it out of the way when Gaara tried to kill Lee.

The only one I remember right now is Sasuke against Haku. And I think Gai did jump high enough against a clone of Kisame with 30% of his chakra. I don't feel like finding the pages only to read you say "irrelevant" or something.

It was? When?

He can make a large enough hole in the sand with Morning Peacock or something to stay safe. He could also run away after opening the Gates.

Hell, Gaara needs that much sand first in order to do something like that. His village is in a desert, where there's tons of sand.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    Gaara can fly, Gai can't. Its that simple. 1 can't hit the other. Just chill in the air hight above as he creates his sand sea and stops Gai like nothing.
    Like I said: with Gai's speed Gaara's flight never gets the chance to become an advantage. Basically, it'll be similar to what Sasuke did to Deidara when they first met. The only difference is that since Gaara doesn't have to make handseals, he'll take to the sky earlier than Deidara did, but won't get high enough before Gai leaps above him and smashes him into the ground. Gaara attempts to fly again only to be bouced around like a Ping-Pong ball in play. In the off-chance that he finally gets high enough to where he's not getting the crap kicked out of him (and this is assuming his head hasn't been kicked off yet), Gai just goes G8s and leaps into the air to either

-jump off a turtle shell to reach Gaara
    -kick off of Gaara's own sand structures launched at him to reach him
    -uses Asakujaku to fire thousands of flaming punches at him while in range (pummeling through Gaara's sand potentially, since the kick is normally an instant kill, the punches are likely more powerful than that http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Peacock )
    -uses Hirudora to definitely obliterate Gaara's sand defense and crush Gaara to death

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    Why would he need to see chakra? If the sand moves, he can react to it and get out of the way. I doubt Gai would need Gates to dodge or even get the sand out of the way - he was able to push it out of the way when Gaara tried to kill Lee.
    So if you step in quicksand and you start sinking you are going to run away? He has nothing to notice. He will notice when he starts sinking. At that point he can't run.
    You have to understand that Kimimaro (multiple times) and even the Kages got grabed by that sand from unther their feet(not with quicksand move but still grabed by sand)... Hell even old RAIKAGE got grabed... So yeah he is not running away.

Oh and i can't belive you are comparing the stupid sand Gai hit away to the same sand that was able to drag down Kimimaro in CS or defend an entire village from a city buster.

Quote Quote:
    The only one I remember right now is Sasuke against Haku. And I think Gai did jump high enough against a clone of Kisame with 30% of his chakra. I don't feel like finding the pages only to read you say "irrelevant" or something.
    If you can provide panels where Gai can jump hight enough to reach Gaara that is going to be way up hight in the sky and then provide evidence that he can jump fast enough for Gaara to not dodge it like nothing considering Gaara had a air battle with Deidara then it will not be irrelevant but i asure you there is no scan of that.

Just jumping up is irrelevant. Of course there is no scan with Gai jumping hight enough... The only time he whent hight enough is when Bee pushing up and then he used a turtle to jump even higher.

Quote Quote:
    It was? When?
    Not sure what you are refering to. If its the "kisame blocking with his face" you know full well when. Kisame was not even incapacitated as he could still move and Gai had to hit him AGAIN... Now a mountain of sand that can take city busters... Yeah...

Quote Quote:
    He can make a large enough hole in the sand with Morning Peacock or something to stay safe. He could also run away after opening the Gates.
    So em a CITY BUSTER can't but those move can? Please show me when those moves busted and entire city. Its like stating a nuke can't blow up a wall but a bullet can.

Quote Quote:
    Hell, Gaara needs that much sand first in order to do something like that. His village is in a desert, where there's tons of sand.
    True that and that is why i said Gaara is up in the sky chilling as he builds the sand he needs.

@ninjabot

First off Gai does not start in Gated mode. He needs to first open them and Gai never owned anybody with speed alone. He is NOT Raikage. Even Kisame had time to use jutsus and what not. I asure you Gaara has time to fly up.

You also need to take into account that Gai can't manuver into the air. If you think Gai can jump and hit someone as fast as Gaara i am going to disagree with that. Jumping is a linear movement... Easy to dodge.

Quote Quote:
    Gai just goes G8s
    Even asuming i would agree to 8 gates here considering we don't know what it does... You just killed Gai and at best you get a draw.

Quote Quote:
    -jump off a turtle shell to reach Gaara
    Only for Gaara to move left or right...

Quote Quote:
    -kick off of Gaara's own sand structures launched at him to reach him
    Because Gaara is a moron and is going to allow him to do that.

Quote Quote:
    -uses Asakujaku to fire thousands of flaming punches at him while in range (pummeling through Gaara's sand potentially, since the kick is normally an instant kill, the punches are likely more powerful than that http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Peacock )
    Gaara puts up a sand shield in front. Gaara's sand (lots of it of course) could stop a city buster (from Deidara). No way in hell those things are going to get trough it before Gaara can fly out of range.

Quote Quote:
    -uses Hirudora to definitely obliterate Gaara's sand defense and crush Gaara to death
    The same move Kisame blocked with his face and was still able to move after? Trough Gaara's sand? Yeah right. The jutsu(yeah i know its not a real jutsu) is also not fast enough.
    Seriously i never noticed this jutsu to do insane damage... Did you? Yes he shoot it at Madara and it moved Susano but we have no idea if it damaged it or how much, even Tsunade moved his Susano with a punch. Now considering Kisame blocked with his face (after going trough his own jutsu true but aparently it was not influced by that) i don't see how in the bloody hell Madara's Susano could be damaged... There is no way in hell Kisame's face >>>>> Madara's Susano.
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2013 at 01:15 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just going to put it out there that this whole Gai is going to jump in the air and bring down Gaara thing is ridiculous. Gaara can ascend far beyond what Gai is capable of jumping. If Gai jumps, Gaara moves, Gai can't change direction in the middle of the air on command. And the idea that Gaara is just going to make a roadway in the sky that leads straight to him for Gai is a bit silly. He puts a wall of sand up in the middle of the air. If Gai attempts to break it, he is going to lose his momentum and be headed back down to earth. And Gaara has already moved and is back on the attack while he's falling to the earth. He can't avoid Gaara's attacks while he's falling. If Gaara takes to the sky, the battle is over. Gai lacks the ability to bring Gaara down, and he isn't capable of outlasting him. And the reality is that Gaara has shown sufficient enough feats with his sand to allow him to secure aerial superiority without much problem.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @M3J
    So if you step in quicksand and you start sinking you are going to run away? He has nothing to notice. He will notice when he starts sinking. At that point he can't run.
    You have to understand that Kimimaro (multiple times) and even the Kages got grabed by that sand from unther their feet(not with quicksand move but still grabed by sand)... Hell even old RAIKAGE got grabed... So yeah he is not running away.

Oh and i can't belive you are comparing the stupid sand Gai hit away to the same sand that was able to drag down Kimimaro in CS or defend an entire village from a city buster.
    No water, no quicksand. It'd be the sand sucking Gai in, and he could possibly escape that. And he does have the sand sinking to notice.

Muu managed to avoid the sand, but that's probably because of his sensing abilities. And even the Raikage got caught, so maybe you have a point there.

Still possible, especially with the Gates. And "city buster" sand isn't gonna work here because even if Gaara does make that much sand and puts it up in the air, he's gonna use up too much chakra. If he misses, then he's in trouble.

Quote Quote:
    If you can provide panels where Gai can jump hight enough to reach Gaara that is going to be way up hight in the sky and then provide evidence that he can jump fast enough for Gaara to not dodge it like nothing considering Gaara had a air battle with Deidara then it will not be irrelevant but i asure you there is no scan of that.

Just jumping up is irrelevant. Of course there is no scan with Gai jumping hight enough... The only time he whent hight enough is when Bee pushing up and then he used a turtle to jump even higher.
    the height that Gaara was against Deidara? Yeah, don't think that's possible even for Gai, as far as we know.

That doesn't count though because Gai didn't jump that high by himself, otherwise I'd have used that. The whole point of jumping up is to give him better position to attack (possible if Gaara doesn't go that high up) or to dodge the sand. He can even summon his turtle to help control his "flight" better.

Quote Quote:
    Not sure what you are refering to. If its the "kisame blocking with his face" you know full well when. Kisame was not even incapacitated as he could still move and Gai had to hit him AGAIN... Now a mountain of sand that can take city busters... Yeah...
    No I don't... I don't remember that at all.

Yeah? Kisame's tough and durable though. Considering the hype behind Morning Tiger, Kisame could have been the only one who either survived through that or was still able to move through that.

yeah, still doesn't negate what I said. IF that even happens.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    No water, no quicksand.
    Gaara's "quicksand" does not need water.

Quote Quote:
    It'd be the sand sucking Gai in, and he could possibly escape that. And he does have the sand sinking to notice.
    Well yeah he will noticed once he starts to "sink" but once that happends he is not running out.

Quote Quote:
    Still possible, especially with the Gates. And "city buster" sand isn't gonna work here because even if Gaara does make that much sand and puts it up in the air, he's gonna use up too much chakra. If he misses, then he's in trouble.
    Why would Gaara put his sand in the air? Just use the avalanche "jutsu". Gai can't posibly dodge that.

Quote Quote:
    the height that Gaara was against Deidara? Yeah, don't think that's possible even for Gai, as far as we know.

That doesn't count though because Gai didn't jump that high by himself, otherwise I'd have used that. The whole point of jumping up is to give him better position to attack (possible if Gaara doesn't go that high up) or to dodge the sand. He can even summon his turtle to help control his "flight" better.
    I don't care how he jumps, i don't care what he summons. There is no way some jumps from Gai are going to HIT someone as fast as Gaara on his sand. Oh and if he jumps that far up (asuming he can) to dodge an avalanche that size. I mean vs ET Kages the think was just about bloking "the sky". It was HUGE. But let's say he can, once his "up" momentum is done he can't move himself in the air and he is a completly and easy target to take down. Gaara would just move the sand right under him and w8 for him to fall on it.

Quote Quote:
    No I don't... I don't remember that at all.

Yeah? Kisame's tough and durable though. Considering the hype behind Morning Tiger, Kisame could have been the only one who either survived through that or was still able to move through that.

yeah, still doesn't negate what I said. IF that even happens.
    So em Kisame can protect himself with his face but Gaara can't with sand that can block city busters? Hell even asuming its before Gaara can pull more sand and i still don't see that move going trough his sand shield.
    No idea how durable is Kisame but he is NO Superman. If he can block with his body and move after that Gaara using his sand as a shield right in front of himself + his own skin shield should have no problem taking this... I mean come on...

Now the thing about the range Gaara would be at (up in the sky) he would just move out of the way. The jutsu is not that big. Gaara even has shunshin but i don't see how he can use that in the sky. How the hell is that projectile type attack going to hit Gaara?
    Last edited by xXan; April 30, 2013 at 08:35 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I'm just going to put it out there that this whole Gai is going to jump in the air and bring down Gaara thing is ridiculous. Gaara can ascend far beyond what Gai is capable of jumping. If Gai jumps, Gaara moves, Gai can't change direction in the middle of the air on command. And the idea that Gaara is just going to make a roadway in the sky that leads straight to him for Gai is a bit silly. He puts a wall of sand up in the middle of the air. If Gai attempts to break it, he is going to lose his momentum and be headed back down to earth. And Gaara has already moved and is back on the attack while he's falling to the earth. He can't avoid Gaara's attacks while he's falling. If Gaara takes to the sky, the battle is over. Gai lacks the ability to bring Gaara down, and he isn't capable of outlasting him. And the reality is that Gaara has shown sufficient enough feats with his sand to allow him to secure aerial superiority without much problem.
    Gaara retreats into the air, and Gai runs away, causing Gaara to chase him or leave the fight in a stalemate. Gai isn't just going to sit around and let Gaara bombard him.

It's very possible he could use the Afternoon Tiger to bring Gaara crashing back to earth in a heap of blood. Or, he activate the Gates and reach Gaara, or summon his Toad to help if he misses. He really only needs one well placed punch or kick to kill Gaara, or at the very least, make him get hurt and fall to the Earth.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Delbi

Quote Quote:
    Gaara retreats into the air, and Gai runs away, causing Gaara to chase him or leave the fight in a stalemate. Gai isn't just going to sit around and let Gaara bombard him.
    Only problem here is that Gai running away = forfeiting the fight. Instant loss.

This is no diferent then making a topic with Tobi vs Madara, Hashirama, Naruto and anybody else you whant (aside for Kakashi) and stating that its a draw because Tobi warps away.
    Gai running away is a self BFR. He would lose.

Quote Quote:
    It's very possible he could use the Afternoon Tiger to bring Gaara crashing back to earth in a heap of blood. Or, he activate the Gates and reach Gaara, or summon his Toad to help if he misses. He really only needs one well placed punch or kick to kill Gaara, or at the very least, make him get hurt and fall to the Earth.
    Really? So em something that Kisame just about blocked with his face and was not KO'ed or bloody is going to get trough Gaara's sand shield up in front, trough his poersonal skin shield and bring him down in a heap of blood? Then how the bloody hell would Gai even hit him? Gaara can move left or right you know...

So em now Gates also give him the ability to fly to reach Gaara? So now Gai jumping on his summon would mach Gaara's manoeuvrability in the air? Like really?

A well placed punch... Care to show me Gai doing what you just said with a single punch? Gai claimed that his ultimate move is a 1 hit kill and aparently its not even a KO move... Who the hell has Gai put down in 1 single hit? Also he can't dodge Gaara's sand in the air. He would need to punch trough it... Never going to happen...

Anyway Raikage doing his super move and powered TO THE MAX could not kick trough Gaara's sand:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/3

Also note the speed of the sand. This was Raikage droping fast as hell (obviously). Raikage was this close to Sasuke:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/2
    What is that? Not even 10 cm's from Sasuke's Amaterasu spikes(bottom panel)? Then BAM Sand in the way:

I am sorry but Gai get's stomped.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post

Gai can run away, but he isn't going to be any closer to bringing down Gaara. While Gaara can launch constant attacks from the air with little problem. And the longer the battle goes on, the more sand Gaara is going to create. At some point, the volume of Gaara's sand is going to exceed what Gai is capable of avoiding, and is going to be on a level at which Gaara can wipe away the entire terrain at a moment's notice.

And I keep hearing mention of Afternoon Tiger bring Gaara back down without mention of how he's going to make contact. How does he reach Gaara? Even if he can jump the distance, Gaara has free movement in the air and the ability to put massive amounts of sand in between them; his sand defence has blocked stronger attacks. Gai jumps, Gaara moves himself out of the way or his sand in the way. These aren't particularly complicated manoeuvres. And the reality is Gaara is going to outlast Gai, particularly if Gai is jumping around using his gates. Gaara wins this with relative ease.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

@Delbi
    Only problem here is that Gai running away = forfeiting the fight. Instant loss.
    Says who? You? My thread, I never said that counted as a loss. If Gai wants to run to avoid attack, maybe find high ground or something there is nothing wrong with that.

This is no diferent then making a topic with Tobi vs Madara, Hashirama, Naruto and anybody else you whant (aside for Kakashi) and stating that its a draw because Tobi warps away.
    Gai running away is a self BFR. He would lose.
    There's a huge difference. Obito would warp to another dimension, Gai isn't going anywhere Gaara can't follow.

Really? So em something that Kisame just about blocked with his face and was not KO'ed or bloody is going to get trough Gaara's sand shield up in front, trough his poersonal skin shield and bring him down in a heap of blood? Then how the bloody hell would Gai even hit him? Gaara can move left or right you know...

So em now Gates also give him the ability to fly to reach Gaara? So now Gai jumping on his summon would mach Gaara's manoeuvrability in the air? Like really?

A well placed punch... Care to show me Gai doing what you just said with a single punch? Gai claimed that his ultimate move is a 1 hit kill and aparently its not even a KO move... Who the hell has Gai put down in 1 single hit? Also he can't dodge Gaara's sand in the air. He would need to punch trough it... Never going to happen...

Anyway Raikage doing his super move and powered TO THE MAX could not kick trough Gaara's sand:

Also note the speed of the sand. This was Raikage droping fast as hell (obviously). Raikage was this close to Sasuke:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/2
    What is that? Not even 10 cm's from Sasuke's Amaterasu spikes(bottom panel)? Then BAM Sand in the way:

I am sorry but Gai get's stomped.
    First off, you are discounting Kisame's durability and toughness. Gai knocked him out cold. Gai's attack had to go through Kisame's attack, and then destroyed the entire area they were in.

Kisame is the guy who had his entire chest ripped out and laughed about it before getting healed by Samehada, he's fucking beast who is a lot tougher and more durable than Gaara.

And really, you are comparing the Raikage's foot to Gai's strongest attack? The Afternoon Tiger has shown more destructive power than any attack of the Raikage's. His Liger Bomb didn't even hurt Sasuke when he used his ribbed version of Sussano, and yet Gai's Afternoon Tiger (which wasn't as powerful as the one he used against Kisame, just look at the size difference) looked like it killed Madara.

Saying all that, I don't think Gai is going to really be able to bounce and get up and kill Gaara in the air, but if he hits him with the Afternoon Tiger, he can get up there and follow up with an attack while Gaara is falling and probably severely hurt before he can recover.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast