Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terrible

    0 0%
  • Bad

    1 25.00%
  • Average

    2 50.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Fantastic

    1 25.00%
New Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.








    Last edited by Martin425; April 25, 2013 at 06:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    LDN
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    Surprisingly sad episode. It was ok.

  3. #3
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    China
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    441
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    2 part story arc that was surprisingly was really good and sad in the end! should use akatsuki members in that style more in filler flashback episodes
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

  4. #4
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    I like what they were shooting for with backstory on canon characters but this just makes Sasori look bad. He was bragging to his grandma over taking over a nation of a single samurai and normal people with no battle experience? Not to mention he needed Deidara's help of shock and awe? It also takes away from Sakura's accomplishment of beating him.

    If this was even remotely canon this makes Sasori look a lot weaker than he was hyped to be. I would even say Deidara his troop is stronger than him which can be argued regardless.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    While the episode was much better than i thought it would be im disappointed that this epic ass opening is being wasted on filler

  7. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    I like what they were shooting for with backstory on canon characters but this just makes Sasori look bad. He was bragging to his grandma over taking over a nation of a single samurai and normal people with no battle experience? Not to mention he needed Deidara's help of shock and awe? It also takes away from Sakura's accomplishment of beating him.

    If this was even remotely canon this makes Sasori look a lot weaker than he was hyped to be. I would even say Deidara his troop is stronger than him which can be argued regardless.
    Well, one word, Filler lol
    Filler makes up nonsense, it makes character look bad. Don't you remember how bad they made Deidara (The filler he was captured by the alliance again?) or when a FREAKIN Ostrich was kicking everyone's butt? ARGGH WHEN WILL IT END!!

  8. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Well, one word, Filler lol
    Filler makes up nonsense, it makes character look bad. Don't you remember how bad they made Deidara (The filler he was captured by the alliance again?) or when a FREAKIN Ostrich was kicking everyone's butt? ARGGH WHEN WILL IT END!!
    Or like when Naruto used his Rasengan to help some guy make ramen. (.....Ramengan?)

    Pure, sweet genius. -_-

  9. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Or like when Naruto used his Rasengan to help some guy make ramen. (.....Ramengan?)

    Pure, sweet genius. -_-
    Thanks to your example, I now have an appropriate sentence to describe what filler. Filler neglects given logic. It spits on it. How in the world can rasengan (which grinds & blows out) be used to stir ramen without grinding it completely until nothing is left & blowing the entire thing away? It makes me wonder if rasengan is the same thing A rank jutsu that crippled Kabuto to the point were he wasn't able to heal himself completely.

    The same thing with other anime fillers. Bleach is guilty of this act very much.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 310 - The Fallen Castle

    another filler episode

    one thing im not a fan of is the new intro, i will not spoil anything but someone who shows up in the new intro is one of the biggest spoilers, so why would they put him in the intro before that episode airs?

    this war arc is having the wind taken out of it by this massive ammount of filler episodes
    not that all filler is bad, but this war is supposed to be the last arc, it shouldnt be constantly interrupted

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts