Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 203 Discussion/204 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 203 Discussion/204 Predictions

...Aaand Furuichi gets the focus again. He's on a roll. Also Himekawa. I really can't pin him. He already proved his 'loyalty' by beating Toujou and getting the 3. And according to #4, the numbers fall and rise accordingly based on trust. I'm still going to go for: Himekawa is on Himekawa's side but still with due respect towards Oga's group. Still, I don't see how targeting Furuichi will help. We've already seen Oga kick Nasu's ass, I don't see why they need him to go further than that .
    Normally I'd say Furuichi would just evade them and avoid capture (do they want to capture him? or beat up?), but maybe not if Himekawa's directing things and Oga confiding to his group that Himekawa is still on their side.

Speaking of Oga, his stupidity has reached new heights.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 203 Spoiler Thread (No Chapter Next Week!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    If I am not mistaken, didn't Kami receive the #1 Crest in his fight against Nasu gang?
    Yes, but it doesn't have to remain that way. This chapters shows the your crest # can change. Himegawa get #3 but judging from the conversation, he seem to join the fallen angel group later than #4-8. And not to mention that the conversation itself tell you that your chest # can change.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightningsha View Post
    ...Aaand Furuichi gets the focus again. He's on a roll. Also Himekawa. I really can't pin him. He already proved his 'loyalty' by beating Toujou and getting the 3. And according to #4, the numbers fall and rise accordingly based on trust. I'm still going to go for: Himekawa is on Himekawa's side but still with due respect towards Oga's group. Still, I don't see how targeting Furuichi will help. We've already seen Oga kick Nasu's ass, I don't see why they need him to go further than that .
    Normally I'd say Furuichi would just evade them and avoid capture (do they want to capture him? or beat up?), but maybe not if Himekawa's directing things and Oga confiding to his group that Himekawa is still on their side.

Speaking of Oga, his stupidity has reached new heights.
    You have a point. On the surface, Himekawa's advice seems pointless. Unless Takamiya wants to make an example of Oga by defeating him when he is fighting all out, and thus become the undisputable king of Ishiyama, there is no gain in kidnapping Furuichi. And I find it hard to think that Himekawa doesn't know that: he is the one person who should know that, against Oga, hostage-taking backfires badly.

So, it is possible that Himekawa is indeed giving Takamiya bad advice on purpose. But how do we interpret this on the light of the fact that Himekawa became his knight? Number 4 said that "the crest doesn't play favourites". So we are supposed to believe that it knows one's true intentions: if Himekawa doesn't feel loyalty towards Takamiya, no matter what he professes, the crest knows his heart. Otherwise what would stop an enemy from declaring allegiance to Oga just to gain powers?

Maybe Takamiya is to blame. Since he doesn't seem at all interested in loyalty, and rather judges his underlings based on their usefulness, it is possible that his crest is bestowed on people who will give him what he desires. It is possible that the eligibility criterion changes according to the contractor's own heart. In this case, it becomes understandable why Himekawa was accepted: if Takamiya wants to fight Oga, no holds barred, Himekawa is essentially pointing him the way (and thus is useful enough to become a Knight). Of course, if I were in a position to give Takamiya advice, I would tell him: beware what you wish, for you may end up getting it.

As for Furuichi, you can as well tell the wind to stop blowing. There is a woman among the Fallen Angels. No way in hell Furuichi can escape a honey trap if they set up one (and the Fallen Angels seem to know that only too well, given the photograph they chose to have on their wall). That man will fall for anything with a skirt that isn't Alaindelon.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Takamiya said "youre no 1 or no 50 its not matter but whether u r usefull to me or not" so maybe Takamiya's Crest is for everyone who can usefull for him

what if when Himekawa said "i only did all this so i could get good intel on these guys" is truth. as Furuichi is called strategist of team i will say Himekawa is evil strategist of team who can do anything (cheat etc) to win.
    Last edited by suraj5898; May 11, 2013 at 08:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Can i bring in something additional to Himekawa.

My Question is after rereading the beginning of the Arc and the Mental attitude of Himekawa. In how many Familys Groups are Himekawa into. Why i say this after we cut down the first Page of the Six Upstarters Chapters. I bring in this.

In former Thread i was bring up this befor and someone give me the answer it could be someone like Himekawa. After i saw the Himekawa Boyz and see how Himekawa try to get the best out of the new Situation. I say Himekawa is in any Group Family with Power.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point, Black Hawk. But considering how Takamiya isn't at all who we expected it to be, it could be Tamura was using the silhouettes to troll us. Maybe that guy in the back is wearing a big hat, but in profile it looks like Himekawa's pompadour.

Urgh, sorry for being on hiatus again, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents: Takamiya is the first character I can safely say is a total shadow to Furuichi. From the chapter it looks like while Takamiya is powerful, the way he operates is through others. He's obviously charismatic to have amassed so many followers. Even if he turns out to be nothing like Furuichi, the fact that he looks really similar to Furuichi is enough to get me excited on the two of them interacting.

That being said, I don't know if the honey pot is the way to go. Do they want to kidnap Furuichi, or do they simply want to rough him around? If they just want to beat him up real badly, then I think any of the Angels will suffice. But Tamura already used the honey pot on Oga when Ringo was introduced, so I don't know if he'll use it again. It could be Suzune pretends she's being harrassed, and then when Furuichi tries to help her, an accomplice knocks him unconscious.

Er yeah, as a Furuichi fangirl, I'm super excited on two accounts: Furuichi potentially getting a power-up, and inversely, Oga getting really pissed off. This week's chapter can't come fast enough.

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Beelzebub Chapter 203 Discussion/204 Predictions

Dont disappoint chapter man but I wish he learn how to fight, without those tissues on his nose...
    Last edited by dominicanboy100; May 16, 2013 at 02:35 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Just awesome. I'm curious to learn about the company's involvement, it seems as though things are going to become a bit more complicated. Of course, the only thing that mattered was Furuichi going into action.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3