Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 115 Discussion/ 116 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 115 Discussion/ 116 Predictions

well he's a hidden master and cool guy is overrated because he had a chance to prove himself at the factory but wasn't able to beat Shion <-
    It was a secluded place and had he used his own clans original foot techniques or martial art techs and won... there wouldn't be anyone to tell.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I must say that I was wrong. I thought that Glasses Guy was only of medium strength (I labelled him a noob last week), but that amputation technique ratchets him up a fair bit.
    well GMR wondered whether he was some hidden master type, meaning he displayed enough prowess to be classified in that range. That alone shouldn't have left anyone doubting him being a master level...IT is GMR afterall, he should know how to classify an individual he faces...

This is good for shioon, I see it as a graduation type fight. I wish that the author somehow made shioon participate in the Shinmujengpe like his master, but becoming stronger like he's been doing(fighting various opponents) is fine as well. lol
    Last edited by bighawke5; May 08, 2013 at 04:08 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    I wish that the author somehow made shioon participate in the Shinmujengpe like his master, but becoming stronger like he's been doing(fighting various opponents) is fine as well. lol
    ChundoMoon set up the last Shinmujengpe so I can just see Hyuk So Chun organizing the next one just to see how far Shioon has come. It has been 10 years since the last one... and the results were kind of banned.

Kind of like having the olympics but the winner of the most gold medals being stricken from the record.
    Last edited by Wowzers; May 08, 2013 at 08:36 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jizzman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    ChundoMoon set up the last Shinmujengpe so I can just see Hyuk So Chun organizing the next one just to see how far Shioon has come. It has been 10 years since the last one... and the results were kind of banned.

Kind of like having the olympics but the winner of the most gold medals being stricken from the record.
    Where in the series was it stated that chundomoon organized the last shinmujengpe?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was said somewhere in the first part that they hosted it, but I don't remember it being said that they organized it, per se.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5