Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 115 Discussion/ 116 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 115 Discussion/ 116 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Chapter looks pretty cool nice to see Hyuk again and I want to know what he told mustache man about Shioon. Didn't expect this government guy to have this many moves in his bag. I wonder what he will tell Shioon once he has been owned
    Gmr - said he might be a hidden master type. Seems like it. My guess that he brags about the technique and how it counter Shiwoon.

Just how many techniques does Shiwoon have under his belt? Add the glasses guy to the list.... soon.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

if Shioon can copy the techs he see and experience(being hit) then that will be a lot

Soul Crushing Strike
    Walking Tech
    Double Dragon Chain Dance (hit by Gyu-bum)
    Thunder Smashing Strike (nearly got hit by Gyu-Bum , Saw Jinie use it)
    Ki Whirlwind Tech (the nurse that helped Shioon on the final chapters of Breaker part 1)
    Ascending Blue Dragon Strike (Gyu-Bum used it and Shioon saw it and then got hit by it)
    Thousand Flower Strike (Smilling Blade used it on Shioon)
    Heavenly Way Punch (shioon got pawned by Hyuk)
    Spinning Dragon Explosive Strike (Cool Guy's attack)
    Chaotic Heaven Strike (Ryu-ji , Phone Tech)
    Focus Stomp
    Gravity Pressure Sphere (just gonna laugh at this one )

too bad that Shioon got unconscious when Elder Kwon used Thundering Heaven Ultimate Thunder Strike

is Shioon unconscious when Kang Sung used Split Heaven kick?

and also when Shioon is meditating and he fought Hyuk and got pawned did hyuk only use heavenly way punch ? or Shioon can make his enemies in his mind stronger?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 02, 2013 at 10:46 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Gravity Pressure Sphere (just gonna laugh at this one )
    Lol! I don't think Shioon has the physique for this one.

Quote Quote:
    and also when Shioon is meditating and he fought Hyuk and got pawned did hyuk only use heavenly way punch ? or Shioon can make his enemies in his mind stronger?
    This is actually interesting! I doubt he could invent the skills of others that he hasn't seen... but he could extrapolate their speed and strength with general attacks. Maybe he even envisions opponents using skills that he has seen, just not their own skills. eg. Hyuk using Gyu Bum's skills.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he should have copied the cry of the phoenix 9 ad used in part one that be great who needs a freaking sharingan when they got shiwoons skill

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Lol! I don't think Shioon has the physique for this one.

This is actually interesting! I doubt he could invent the skills of others that he hasn't seen... but he could extrapolate their speed and strength with general attacks. Maybe he even envisions opponents using skills that he has seen, just not their own skills. eg. Hyuk using Gyu Bum's skills.
    what if Shioon can really make his opponent strong that he cannot beat them remember Shioon is imagining or projecting an opponent on his mind and he can easily create an unbeatable opponent and if Shioon fight the real thing Shioon can beat him easily because he already fought a stronger version of him on his mind

in his meditation Hyuk countered Shioon in high speed and maybe Shioon created a super fast Hyuk because on the 1st breaker Hyuk didn't do a single counter and just punch Shioon using Heavenly Way Punch
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 02, 2013 at 11:12 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

it's more like this than a focus stomp Shioon is just using brute strength and Shioon is becoming more like GMR easily provoked but you'll regret provoking him

from what i saw the Glasses guy's attack reminds me of the SUC supernova's attack on the tree but the glasses guy's attack only destroyed Shioon's clothes and i think that attack is also an acupoint attack and the glasses guy is wondering how can Shioon can still use his acupointed hands

Its kinda cool to see shiwoon getting piss off more often... I was just laughing the whole way when glasses dude rip off shiwoon cloth, yes after I saw those hand position my mind when right to chapter 93 supernova guy... man I cant stop lookin how shiwoon did that hole on the ground, I bet glasses dude shit his pants after he saw that

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

what if Shioon can really make his opponent strong that he cannot beat them remember Shioon is imagining or projecting an opponent on his mind and he can easily create an unbeatable opponent and if Shioon fight the real thing Shioon can beat him easily because he already fought a stronger version of him on his mind

in his meditation Hyuk countered Shioon in high speed and maybe Shioon created a super fast Hyuk because on the 1st breaker Hyuk didn't do a single counter and just punch Shioon using Heavenly Way Punch

Interesting theory! If he doesn't fight Hyuk for a while the chances of over estimating him would only get greater as he gets used to his new speed. I'm pretty sure though that Hyuk is still faster and stronger at this point, but maybe not as far above Shioon as he imagines.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Interesting theory! If he doesn't fight Hyuk for a while the chances of over estimating him would only get greater as he gets used to his new speed. I'm pretty sure though that Hyuk is still faster and stronger at this point, but maybe not as far above Shioon as he imagines.
    if Shioon is thinking like what GMR said that learning the weakness of the enemy and not just on how many techs they know then Shioon is clearly thinking on more like this in his meditation

if he can create an enemy that has only Speed and Strength then Shioon can easily predict an enemy movements like in boxing just looking at the footwork or how a foot lands that you will know which hand the boxer will use (haymaker)

and if he created Hyuk on his mind like a speed freak then Shioon will use all of his power to close the gap on that speed that he created for Hyuk it he can easily surpass Hyuk on speed

and we have to remember that Shioon know the meaning of Strong and Weak because he already saw monsters in murim and re-creating those kind of illusions is easy for him

PS: and Shioon is also good at dissecting a tech yes dissecting remember what Shioon told to GMR when GMR showed Shioon what Walking Techs are? Shioon said that using a walking tech you just have to use your heels and GMR didn't even get what Shioon was talking about that means Shioon can see even the basic movements before a tech being used/release that's how Shioon can copy a tech (in my theory) he can see minuscule changes in movement that he can copy it exactly what he saw
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 02, 2013 at 11:56 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck yeah I cant wait for the translation! (pardon my french)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Wow okay after reading all the post Ive come to realize that my post is out of place. So to redeem myself I shall join the discussion if thats okay lol. I think you guys are reading to much into it; Hyuk was probably praising Shioon this chapter nd it was probably a little extreme seeing how surprised mustache was seeing as how this wasnt the first time he heard someone praise Shioon. But about the meditation nd stuff I dont think he can give any of his opponents like a skill boost -- well I doubt that the author would do that, but if were to fight Hyuk again im pretty sure he would feel like he was stronger before mainly because hes gotten a lot stronger.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrAmazin View Post
    ... I think you guys are reading to much into it...
    This is soo true since Breaker Book One came out chapter by chapter, all those years ago. It is not unfounded to do so, as Breaker is worth it, and why we all are Breaker fans.
    I might know the difference...maybe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Shioon's "healing factor" (WOLVERINE!!! ) also tremendously improved?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Government Dude (forgot his name, and not really in a rush to remember) gets pissed off at himself for mentally comparing ShiWoon to the Nine Arts Dragon, but then ShiWoon throws a bunch of attacks at him and ends with the JinWonGak. Apparently, the JinWonGak is considered ChunWoo's martial arts (as opposed to something that any high level martial artist can learn) because Government Dude explicitly calls it such. Government Dude decides that ShiWoon is too dangerous to leave alone, and decides to use his hidden skills.

He nearly makes off with ShiWoon's left arm, but ShiWoon's incredible reflexes allows him to pull back his fist at the last moment, though even that isn't enough to prevent some level of damage.

The martial arts is called GeumMoonDanHon. Geum = Forbidden (generally in the context of preventing someone from moving), Moon = Door / Gate (GeumMoon meaning a gate that prevents entry), Dan = Cut / Sever and Hon = Soul / Spirit. I have no intention of translating this properly.

GeumMoonDanHon is Government Dude's secret martial art, unique only to him, and very few people know about it. It takes the submission / binding skills (like the ones used by the government special ops team) to the extreme. According to him, there are very few people who's legs / arms he can't rip off with his martial arts, and that ShiWoon should prepare to lose at least one limb.

Meanwhile, Hyuk and JeGal are riding on a car. Hyuk asks JeGal if the head of the SunWoo clan is actually dead. JeGal doesn't think it's very important. Hyuk counters that the SunWoo clan is extremely powerful, and that news concerning their head is obviously important. JeGal says that ShiWoon is just a puppet, and that there's no reason for Hyuk to take any interest in him, but...

Hyuk points out that he believes there are TWO types of superhuman (very powerful) people in the world.

The first are those who go beyond the limits of skills that humans can obtain.

The second, and much more terrifying, are those who are able to surpass their own instincts.

Hyuk tells JeGal about the time he fought ShiWoon. ShiWoon fought with the intent to die. JeGal points out that only the weak, fighting against someone stronger, fight with the intent to die. Hyuk agrees, pointing out that he felt the same way when he fought ChunWoo and that he was instinctively frightened. But ShiWoon was different. ShiWoon wasn't afraid, he didn't despair, and he actually made Hyuk afraid of him. In other words, ShiWoon was able to make someone stronger than him afraid of him.

He ends by noting that he often wonders what kind of person ShiWoon would have been if he hadn't lost his martial arts.

Back at the island.. Government Dude is flabbergasted. Instead of being afraid after seeing his special skills, ShiWoon's attacks are actually becoming stronger...

16. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Thx Chaotic, interesting chapter, but feels like an introduction to the following.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so Shioon used Focus Stomp i thought it was a brute str + heel kick

i'm pretty sure that Shioon will use the glasses guys tech to sever a part of the glasses guy and the GH doctor will come to fix glasses dude's severed body part

Shioon has GMR spirit level i feel too bad to the glasses guy that provoked Shioon because Shioon is not gonna back down even seeing an unknown tech + Shioon already accepted that he can die anytime

so my assumption on what hyuk was saying is close

just read the info on outer body training method

The user does not have to know the full extent of the opponents he meets for them to appear in his memories. The Ki itself remembers the opponent's Ki and strength.

so that means that when Shioon is fighting Hyuk So-Chun he's fighting 100% of Hyuk So-Chun that's why Shioon always got pawned even on his meditation because that is Hyuk's full strength but the downside is opponents that appear in this training method have the same level of strength as they had when the user last encountered them. This means that any increase in strength that these opponents have undergone is not apparent until the user can encounter them again.
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 03, 2013 at 03:20 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, ChaoticKen.

The glasses dumbo is just experiencing what Dokhengrang experienced when he fought Shiwoon in BoT.

What is epic now is that Shiwoon is not in BoT and yet his body is behaving the same way when he fought Dokhengrang.

And about the 2 types of superhuman, does that mean Shiwoon falls under the 2 categories and not just the 2nd one?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast