Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Weakling Trio v DD Crew

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The Weakling Trio v DD Crew

Nami, Usopp, and Chopper take on Monet, Baby 5, and Buffalo.

Battle takes place at Corrida Colosseum, but isn't limited to the stage itself. Battle commences without prior knowledge of any of the opponents' abilities.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Weakling Trio v DD Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Nami, Usopp, and Chopper take on Monet, Baby 5, and Buffalo.

Battle takes place at Corrida Colosseum, but isn't limited to the stage itself. Battle commences without prior knowledge of any of the opponents' abilities.
    Strawhats loose. Monet it too strong for them, Baby 5 and Buffalo are no joke as well- their objective was to grab CC and get away, not fight anyone. They fought only Shogun so we cant estimate their strength very well mostly because Shogun is pure firepower and "tank" made out of materials probably harder than steel.
    Only Chopper would be able to take out one of them- Buffalo imo. Nami and Ussop would end up dead with what we saw from them until now, you seem to underestimate Doflamingos crew after their "defeat" looking at this match up. Still we need to see more out of all fighters that you pointed to fully confirm what I wrote.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, to be fair the strawhats are no slouches in terms of firepower right now. Mone has a dangerous fruit but overall she does have a weakness for heat which IMO is something nami and ussop have the means to exploit. Since heat is mone's enemy I would think ussop's explosions would actually be a huge problem for her. Ussop could even have plants which use actual fire for all we know. Baby five is extremely powerful physically by the standards of the fighters here however I don't think she would easily get to everyone. Chopper is a pretty strong physical fighter with many transformations and monster point. Buffalo is a mystery to me to be honest. It did does seem like nami and ussop have the firepower to take both of them out so I don't think things are that grim for the gang.

Another thing to consider here is how nami's and mone's ability could interact. Worst case scenario she disrupts nami's abilities. Best case scenario nami can take advantage of the cold. Anyways, its possible nami can also use her illusions to cover for ussop and chopper too. We also have to consider to what extent nami can create hot air. Even what little she used was able to do something to mone.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MA...garule#page=10 This explosion- page 10 - is bigger than entire arena in colliseum me thinks, and Im sure that Monet can shield herself from it using that 10 layers iglo that she used to immobilise Luffy for a moment. So if Ussop would fail with shooting her down before she bombs them they are all out in one move.
    Beside that look at this http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MA...garule#page=16 - page 16 - Squall would be enough to blow SH from arena, beside monster point Chopper of course.
    I wont continue on this... Just wanted to point some more things that makes me think its close to impossible for SH team to win with those guys from Doflamingo crew.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair, the strawhats did survive kuma's ursa shock. Would baby 5 manage more than that? On the other hand we do know for a fact that nami and ussop can one or two shot baby 5 and buffalo. I think the situation with baby 5 against the strawhats would end up being similar to kalifa vs nami. Nami does have the firepower to take out baby 5 at least. Ussop is fairly resilient, even as a normal human being he was able to survive superhuman punishment. The biggest threat here is mone IMO.

New Reply