Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sakura, Hinata, and Ino v Sai, Kiba, and Shikamaru

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakura, Hinata, and Ino v Sai, Kiba, and Shikamaru

Between Hinata and Ino, they got this in the bag. Ino can control multiple people now near instantaneously, meaning she can have the guys take themselves out with less danger to the girl's side. And Hinata's abilities are basically the prefect counters against Shikamaru and Sai, the power to negate chakra constructs and ranged assaults respectively.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

I seriously don't remember when did she did it "near instantaneously" and when was she able to "control multiple people"? I think i remember this from the anime but in the manga? I seriously don't remember it. Can you please link me? Oh and does she have better feats then 2 seconds?

Vs Juubi and both times it was just Tobi(clearly showed on screen). Also the first time its off screen and it does not even mean she was the only one using this jutsu, the entire army was there. I seriously don't remember when it happened.

Also why is Hinata perfect to negate chakra constructs? When did she negate chakra constructs?
    Last edited by xXan; May 03, 2013 at 12:59 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ino displayed it in the war, during the fight with Asuma. She nearly instantly took over two Zetsus and used them at the same time to fight.

And Hinata hasn't, but we were told the Gentle Fist was capable of doing so.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Ino displayed it in the war, during the fight with Asuma. She nearly instantly took over two Zetsus and used them at the same time to fight.

And Hinata hasn't, but we were told the Gentle Fist was capable of doing so.
    Yeah forgot about that one but those are DEAD and fodder Zetsus. If 1 man with enough willpower (Tobi) can push her out in 2 seconds then using this on 2 people... How long would it last? How good would it be? Then look at the range... She was very close to them.

Also that does not disprove the previous established weakness of the jutsu where you first need to incapacitate the target so he can't move. Those 2 obviously where not going anywhere. There is no indication its ANY diferent in speed then how it was before. If it was that easy as you assume she would have trapped the brain dead Asuma as that guy was sure as hell not using his head to fight them... Thing is that guy was mobile so no dice.

I looked at that link but how is cutting trough webbing = the ability to negate chakra constructs? So em do you belive they can walk up to Madara's Susano and punch trough it or what? Yeah I obviously exaggerated there but I see nothing to indication they have anything that would negate chakra constructs.
    That link just proves Neji can see what part of the web is the thinnest to cut. Am I missing something?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Yeah forgot about that one but those are DEAD and fodder Zetsus. If 1 man with enough willpower (Tobi) can push her out in 2 seconds then using this on 2 people... How long would it last? How good would it be? Then look at the range... She was very close to them.
    Dead? How you know they weren't simply incapacitated? And I question the idea of a single man doing it in two seconds, but regardless, a two second delay is still more then enough to gain an advantage and allow her teammates to land a finishing blow.

Also that does not disprove the previous established weakness of the jutsu where you first need to incapacitate the target so he can't move. Those 2 obviously where not going anywhere. There is no indication its ANY diferent in speed then how it was before. If it was that easy as you assume she would have trapped the brain dead Asuma as that guy was sure as hell not using his head to fight them... Thing is that guy was mobile so no dice.
    Unless the person is continuously running around, they would eventually stand still, especially the likes of Shikamaru and Sai, who's techniques tend to have them stationary. Inoichi claims she's gotten faster. And Asuma was stationary several times during that fight. Her not doing so had nothing to do with him moving.

I looked at that link but how is cutting trough webbing = the ability to negate chakra constructs? So em do you belive they can walk up to Madara's Susano and punch trough it or what? Yeah I obviously exaggerated there but I see nothing to indication they have anything that would negate chakra constructs.
    That link just proves Neji can see what part of the web is the thinnest to cut. Am I missing something?
    Should have shown this too. The point is, that Hinata has the ability to pump chakra into something like Shikamaru's shadow to counter it. And as we've seen during this war, Hinata has grown to be quite comparable to Neji in using the Gentle Fist.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Dead? How you know they weren't simply incapacitated? And I question the idea of a single man doing it in two seconds, but regardless, a two second delay is still more then enough to gain an advantage and allow her teammates to land a finishing blow.
    Dead, incapacitated does not matter. Point is their minds where shut off. No will to fight her or anything.

Problem with that is that Shikamaru is there. There is no way they get tricked by that. She needs them to sit still for it to work as if she misses they are dead. Unless you believe they are that nice to sit still and let her do it this is not going to work.
    Oh and assuming any of them get's any damage (the one that are controlled) she get's it to.

Quote Quote:
    Unless the person is continuously running around, they would eventually stand still, especially the likes of Shikamaru and Sai, who's techniques tend to have them stationary. Inoichi claims she's gotten faster. And Asuma was stationary several times during that fight. Her not doing so had nothing to do with him moving.
    How fast? From what I can see she grabs only stuff that is sitting still. Asume did sit still but considering he knew what that move is and the fact that he can START MOVING at any point INCLUDING when she does her handseals means she is useless.
    She has 1 shoot at this and she is FODDER if she can't use it. Move in fast(all 3 + ink clone, ink summons) and put Kiba on her and Shika does his shadow bind if anybody else goes for Kiba. Easy win. Even assuming she would be stupid enough to use this move on Shika and asuminh she can grab him she would leave her body behind for Kiba to drill trough. NOBODY can block Kiba. He can put a dent in the same doors that deflected Bijudama's from the 9 tails + Madara's swords.

Quote Quote:
    Should have shown this too. The point is, that Hinata has the ability to pump chakra into something like Shikamaru's shadow to counter it. And as we've seen during this war, Hinata has grown to be quite comparable to Neji in using the Gentle Fist.
    Naruto needed Kurama's chakra for that. There is no way in high havens for Neji to do that. That was a stupid string. Neji/Hinata has been giving the Juubi hight 5's and those thing are chakra based (even later from Hinata with Kurama's chakra) and the crep does not get busted.

Going to need some serious evidence for this... well more then some stupid strings. Keep in mind he was trapped inside a water prison just as well. Did not work now did it? That this is made out of chakra to. In your links he states things made out of CHAKRA.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead, incapacitated does not matter. Point is their minds where shut off. No will to fight her or anything.

Problem with that is that Shikamaru is there. There is no way they get tricked by that. She needs them to sit still for it to work as if she misses they are dead. Unless you believe they are that nice to sit still and let her do it this is not going to work.
    Oh and assuming any of them get's any damage (the one that are controlled) she get's it to.
    Which like I said, doesn't really matter. She doesn't need an extended period of time possessing them to succeed.

What tricks? Shikamaru regularly stands and sits still, to come up with plans and to use his ability. Same with Sai normally. The only one out of the team who doesn't normally remain still in battle is Kiba. Ino's not gonna have to go out of her way to gain an opening.

How fast? From what I can see she grabs only stuff that is sitting still. Asume did sit still but considering he knew what that move is and the fact that he can START MOVING at any point INCLUDING when she does her handseals means she is useless.
    She has 1 shoot at this and she is FODDER if she can't use it. Move in fast(all 3 + ink clone, ink summons) and put Kiba on her and Shika does his shadow bind if anybody else goes for Kiba. Easy win. Even assuming she would be stupid enough to use this move on Shika and asuminh she can grab him she would leave her body behind for Kiba to drill trough. NOBODY can block Kiba. He can put a dent in the same doors that deflected Bijudama's from the 9 tails + Madara's swords.
    Considering we saw several times the speed she has to take over a target, she only needs a moment.

Easy win? Sakura alone took out both Sai and Kiba with a sleep bomb. Shikamaru wouldn't have any better defense against her poisons. Then there's Hinata, who not only would be able to see any attack coming from miles away, but would be capable of attacking long range with the Vacuum Palm. Can't block Kiba? Because he caused a dent in a single gate, whereas the other attacks against multiple gates destroyed them? Even if he was "unblockable", the Garōga is useless unless preparations are done beforehand to mark the target with a scent. There's no way a huge dog is gonna get close to them without being taken down. Anyway, if Ino misses, then she'll just return to her body. It wouldn't take more then a moment to do. They can hide or carry her body for that long.

Naruto needed Kurama's chakra for that. There is no way in high havens for Neji to do that. That was a stupid string. Neji/Hinata has been giving the Juubi hight 5's and those thing are chakra based (even later from Hinata with Kurama's chakra) and the crep does not get busted.

Going to need some serious evidence for this... well more then some stupid strings. Keep in mind he was trapped inside a water prison just as well. Did not work now did it? That this is made out of chakra to. In your links he states things made out of CHAKRA.
    What? Neji was the one who did it, Naruto didn't do anything. The Juubi's not a chakra construct, it's a physical being. Moot point. And it did work on the Water Prison. Neji was the one who saved them all from the prisons.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Which like I said, doesn't really matter. She doesn't need an extended period of time possessing them to succeed.

What tricks? Shikamaru regularly stands and sits still, to come up with plans and to use his ability. Same with Sai normally. The only one out of the team who doesn't normally remain still in battle is Kiba. Ino's not gonna have to go out of her way to gain an opening.
    What tricks? What tactics or what? This guy is a master. He does not need to keep still. By the time they engage 1 another (considering the OP) Shikamaru would have this entire fight planed down to the smallest of details.

The ink summons that Sai can do would be ALREADY out when they engage. No need to sit still for shit. This guy is an assassin type of dude.

Only one is Shika. But thing is with all the rest going for Ino he is not going to get trapped.

Quote Quote:
    Considering we saw several times the speed she has to take over a target, she only needs a moment.
    Care to show me her doing this to a mobile target that also knows of his ability?

Quote Quote:
    Sakura alone took out both Sai and Kiba with a sleep bomb
    And I am sure she can take out Minato to by giving him launch with poison. They where not expecting it. All they have to do is hold their breath.

Quote Quote:
    Then there's Hinata, who not only would be able to see any attack coming from miles away, but would be capable of attacking long range with the Vacuum Palm.
    Oh yes because that Vacuum Palm does so much damage. I remember Neji doing it vs 30% Kisame and all it did is push him back a bit. Also her knowing the attack is coming is not going to help her.

Quote Quote:
    Can't block Kiba? Because he caused a dent in a single gate, whereas the other attacks against multiple gates destroyed them? Even if he was "unblockable", the Garōga is useless unless preparations are done beforehand to mark the target with a scent. There's no way a huge dog is gonna get close to them without being taken down. Anyway, if Ino misses, then she'll just return to her body. It wouldn't take more then a moment to do. They can hide or carry her body for that long.
    If her body is incapacitated he has NO need to mark as the target is NOT going to move. There is no way in hell Sakura is going to face tank him.
    If Ino misses it takes MINUTES for her to get back. And running with her in in toe is going to get them killed. There is no way they can carry Ino and outrun the boys.
    Also HIDE? Hello Kiba's NOUSE.... That nouse is better at trecking shit (like where they are) then Hinata...

What? Neji was the one who did it, Naruto didn't do anything. The Juubi's not a chakra construct, it's a physical being. Moot point. And it did work on the Water Prison. Neji was the one who saved them all from the prisons.

No I was referring to this:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/535/14

The Juubi has CHAKRA hands:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/613/2
    Juubi like the other Biju's are made out of chakra. They do have flesh but its no different then water made out of chakra.

Heh forgot about that. I was remembering Gai going nuts and busting those things.

Anyway a shadow from Shika would not be on Hinata's skin. It is going to grab her from where her shadow meets his. Then she can' do jutsus or anything as her body would mimic his. She would first need to muscle her way out.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What tricks? What tactics or what? This guy is a master. He does not need to keep still. By the time they engage 1 another (considering the OP) Shikamaru would have this entire fight planed down to the smallest of details.

The ink summons that Sai can do would be ALREADY out when they engage. No need to sit still for shit. This guy is an assassin type of dude.

Only one is Shika. But thing is with all the rest going for Ino he is not going to get trapped.
    Whenever Shikamaru is thinking up a plan or using his ability, he does remain still. He's done so in all his battles, like against Tayuya and Hidan. Same with Sai, every time we've seen him fight, it's been him sending out his ink creations while he hangs back. The only times he mobile is when he's not using his ink creations. And Shikamaru's not gonna be able to come up with a detail plan beforehand, not until he knows exactly what he's up against.

You're forgetting that not only do she have teammates to protect her for that moment, but her side will have an advantage between Hinata's foresight and their trickiness

Care to show me her doing this to a mobile target that also knows of his ability?
    Target's not gonna be mobile, so that's moot. And knowing her ability wouldn't help him defend against it.

And I am sure she can take out Minato to by giving him launch with poison. They where not expecting it. All they have to do is hold their breath.
    Sai was and still fell for it. Besides, it's not like they'll be expecting it this time either. And one doesn't need to breathe in poison to be affected.

Oh yes because that Vacuum Palm does so much damage. I remember Neji doing it vs 30% Kisame and all it did is push him back a bit. Also her knowing the attack is coming is not going to help her.
    Kisame's a beast. It took Gai opening the sixth gate to defeat him. None of the guys here have that sort of durability. Seeing the attack coming from miles away won't help her? How is that? With forewarning, Hinata and her team can move before the attackers get to them.

If her body is incapacitated he has NO need to mark as the target is NOT going to move. There is no way in hell Sakura is going to face tank him.
    If Ino misses it takes MINUTES for her to get back. And running with her in in toe is going to get them killed. There is no way they can carry Ino and outrun the boys.
    Also HIDE? Hello Kiba's NOUSE.... That nouse is better at trecking shit (like where they are) then Hinata....
    Again, her teammates can hide or carry her body while she does her thing. There's no reason to believe they would just let her drop anywhere and leave her defenseless. Where was it shown it would take minutes for Ino to return to her body? She was shown being able to return swiftly to her body after a possession, why would it take her any longer outside of one?

I don't see why Sakura couldn't face Kiba and knock him back with one of her super punches? If it's enough to knock out a giant summon, I think it would be at least enough to hurt him. And it's not as if her getting hurt from doing it would be a problem, since she can heal any damage afterward. And with a few traps involving Sakura's sleeping poison around, Kiba's nose would go from an advantage to a disadvantage.

No I was referring to this:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/535/14

The Juubi has CHAKRA hands:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/613/2
    Juubi like the other Biju's are made out of chakra. They do have flesh but its no different then water made out of chakra.

Heh forgot about that. I was remembering Gai going nuts and busting those things.

Anyway a shadow from Shika would not be on Hinata's skin. It is going to grab her from where her shadow meets his. Then she can' do jutsus or anything as her body would mimic his. She would first need to muscle her way out.
    What does that first link have to do with this discussion?

The only reason the other Bijuus are chakra was because of the Rikudou Sennin. Anyway, aside from us seeing one could muscle one's way out with enough chakra, Hinata can avoid the regular Shadow Imitation technique with her foresight. The one that would be a danger to her would be the Shadow–Neck Binding technique, which she would have the option of breaking using the Gentle Fist.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Whenever Shikamaru is thinking up a plan or using his ability, he does remain still. He's done so in all his battles, like against Tayuya and Hidan. Same with Sai, every time we've seen him fight, it's been him sending out his ink creations while he hangs back. The only times he mobile is when he's not using his ink creations. And Shikamaru's not gonna be able to come up with a detail plan beforehand, not until he knows exactly what he's up against.
    WTF? You mean like he did not come up with a plan for Kakuzu and Hidan before they engaged in that fight? There is NO way in haven by the time this 2 groups meet that Shika is not going to have a plan. And i don't mean any plant... A plan that would involve the enemy team jumping trough houps and land EXACLY where Shika would predict.
    Shika has complete info on team... Going from caracter to abilities to fighting style.

Quote Quote:
    You're forgetting that not only do she have teammates to protect her for that moment, but her side will have an advantage between Hinata's foresight and their trickiness
    Considering Kiba is there the "foresight" that comes from Hinata is going to be greatly nulified.
    Also "trickiness"????? Lol...

Quote Quote:
    Target's not gonna be mobile, so that's moot. And knowing her ability wouldn't help him defend against it.
    Its not like he could outsmart and grab people WAY out of this people league both in brains and raw power... Oh w8 he could...

Quote Quote:
    Sai was and still fell for it. Besides, it's not like they'll be expecting it this time either. And one doesn't need to breathe in poison to be affected.
    Not only is this move KNOWN to Shika team but Shika is not SAI.

Also if you have evidence that said poison can take you down if you don't breath it in... Well prove it.

Quote Quote:
    Kisame's a beast. It took Gai opening the sixth gate to defeat him. None of the guys here have that sort of durability. Seeing the attack coming from miles away won't help her? How is that? With forewarning, Hinata and her team can move before the attackers get to them.
    Ok then. Considering it did 0 damage to Kisame let's multiply that by 100000000000 and then the resulting damage is going to be applied to this team.

If they move away they can't fight. They are ALL close ranged fithers. They CAN'T hold distance and fight.
    Considering what Shika can do and how they are inside a forest he can strech his shadow from tree to tree for huge distances and grab them before they are even in range to do shit.

Quote Quote:
    Again, her teammates can hide or carry her body while she does her thing. There's no reason to believe they would just let her drop anywhere and leave her defenseless. Where was it shown it would take minutes for Ino to return to her body? She was shown being able to return swiftly to her body after a possession, why would it take her any longer outside of one?
    There is no WAY they are going to run around with her in her arms and the boys not getting to her.

As for the second part i do belive you did not read the entire thing you quoted... You left out the obvious and that is "If Ino misses"... You showed me her NOT missing.... Its the databook entry on the jutsu. Its slow and EASY to dodge. Asuming you use it and you don't bind the target first you are just asking to be dead.... Then if you miss you need minutes to get back.

Quote Quote:
    I don't see why Sakura couldn't face Kiba and knock him back with one of her super punches? If it's enough to knock out a giant summon, I think it would be at least enough to hurt him. And it's not as if her getting hurt from doing it would be a problem, since she can heal any damage afterward. And with a few traps involving Sakura's sleeping poison around, Kiba's nose would go from an advantage to a disadvantage.
    Because there is no way her punch is going to overpower Kiba's twisting move that put a dent in those huge doors back in PART 1...

Sakura can't heal any damage lol... Not even Tsunade can do that... If they could then that boy friend of her's would not be dead now would it? If Sakura get's a full face on from that twisting move most of her body would go "splat"...

There is no way any traps from her are going to work considering you have there a guy with the IQ above 200 who can think some 200 + move ahead of them. Whatever they can pull would not only be predicting with complete accuracy but also some 200 moves after it.

Quote Quote:
    What does that first link have to do with this discussion?
    The fact that Naruto needed chakra mode (FROM KURAMA) to brake that shadow thing?
    If you belive that Neji can brake it with his magical chakra things you are going to need to show it to me.

Quote Quote:
    The only reason the other Bijuus are chakra was because of the Rikudou Sennin. Anyway, aside from us seeing one could muscle one's way out with enough chakra, Hinata can avoid the regular Shadow Imitation technique with her foresight. The one that would be a danger to her would be the Shadow–Neck Binding technique, which she would have the option of breaking using the Gentle Fist.
    RS split the CHAKRA from the Juubi and formed the rest.

Hinata can avoit what? ROFL.... Kakuzu could not but Hinata can? Tobi get's also grabed... This is very funny.
    You do understand that Hinata does not have a sharingan right? RIGHT? What foresight? Those eyes don't predict shit. They just allow a bigger visual range and what not.
    Her braking out of shadow bing i am also not going to belive it to the point she is actualy going to demonstrate it.
    Last edited by xXan; May 07, 2013 at 02:55 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? You mean like he did not come up with a plan for Kakuzu and Hidan before they engaged in that fight? There is NO way in haven by the time this 2 groups meet that Shika is not going to have a plan. And i don't mean any plant... A plan that would involve the enemy team jumping trough houps and land EXACLY where Shika would predict.
    Shika has complete info on team... Going from caracter to abilities to fighting style.
    Exactly, that's a prefect example of what I was saying. Shikamaru had some plan against Hidan, due to already knowing his ability, but had nothing for Kakuzu beyond "killing him". Which also points to another issue, about Shikamaru needing not just foreknowledge but preparations to succeed. Every single one of Shikamaru's wins have taken place where he could take advantage of the terrain. So coming to them is gonna be a disadvantage. Shikamaru had that knowledge on Temari and Hidan, and still needed more to defeat them.

Considering Kiba is there the "foresight" that comes from Hinata is going to be greatly nulified.
    Also "trickiness"????? Lol...
    How is Hinata's foresight gonna be nullified? Kiba may be able to smell what direction they're in, but that's nothing compared to watch what they are doing and track them completely. And yeah, trickiness. Sakura's log and clone trick, Ino's hair trick, poison and sleep bombs, they are quite tricky with mundane means.

Its not like he could outsmart and grab people WAY out of this people league both in brains and raw power... Oh w8 he could...
    Exactly who was that?

Not only is this move KNOWN to Shika team but Shika is not SAI.

Also if you have evidence that said poison can take you down if you don't breath it in... Well prove it.
    And that helps how? What's Shikamaru gonna do, stay out of throwing range of them? Hold his breathe the entire time around them? With Hinata informing her team that the boys are coming and where, the girls can be prepared to toss the moment they're in range, before they got any forewarning. And we saw that with Sasori and his poisons.

Ok then. Considering it did 0 damage to Kisame let's multiply that by 100000000000 and then the resulting damage is going to be applied to this team.

If they move away they can't fight. They are ALL close ranged fithers. They CAN'T hold distance and fight.
    Considering what Shika can do and how they are inside a forest he can strech his shadow from tree to tree for huge distances and grab them before they are even in range to do shit.
    Again, none of these guys have Kisame's durability. And aside from them all not being close-range fighters, why do they have to "hold distance and fight"? They have plenty of means to stick with the hit and run tactics before needing to engage in close combat. And fortunately for the girls, it won't matter how shadowy the forest is because Shikamaru's technique will shine in Hinata's eyes.

There is no WAY they are going to run around with her in her arms and the boys not getting to her.

As for the second part i do belive you did not read the entire thing you quoted... You left out the obvious and that is "If Ino misses"... You showed me her NOT missing.... Its the databook entry on the jutsu. Its slow and EASY to dodge. Asuming you use it and you don't bind the target first you are just asking to be dead.... Then if you miss you need minutes to get back.
    Why not, she doesn't seem that heavy. Besides, it's not as if they'll have to do it for any prolong amount of time.

The "slow and easy" is about catching the target in the first place. There's nothing individually about any "missing" some how making the return slower. So if Ino can catch and return from a target in a flash, then the same would be true for a miss.

Because there is no way her punch is going to overpower Kiba's twisting move that put a dent in those huge doors back in PART 1...

Sakura can't heal any damage lol... Not even Tsunade can do that... If they could then that boy friend of her's would not be dead now would it? If Sakura get's a full face on from that twisting move most of her body would go "splat"...

There is no way any traps from her are going to work considering you have there a guy with the IQ above 200 who can think some 200 + move ahead of them. Whatever they can pull would not only be predicting with complete accuracy but also some 200 moves after it.
    Sakura's punch is of considerable strength. There's no reason she shouldn't be able to push them back with a punch.

Fine, Sakura can heal torn skin and broken bones, which in his battle would be everything. Splat? I think you're overestimating it's power. Sakon and Ukon didn't go "splat" when hit by it, a hit on the leg didn't do more then scrap it and they merely got pushed back before dividing. Sakura may be injured, but not nothing beyond what she can fix.

First off, Sakura pretty smart herself, the smartest student of their generations. Don't forget that Shikamaru and his team choose to copy off her test during the Chuunin Exam. And secondly, his IQ or "thinking 200 moves ahead" does not mean he can't be outmaneuvered. Just look at his fight with Temari, Tayuya, Hidan, and Kikaku, or the whole retrieval Sasuke mission. Him being smart is still no guarantee that he'll win or be able to counter the tricks of another. He would still need the means to do so, and in that area, he's quite short.

The fact that Naruto needed chakra mode (FROM KURAMA) to brake that shadow thing?
    If you belive that Neji can brake it with his magical chakra things you are going to need to show it to me.
    Naruto's hardly a good example of anything. Tayuya was capable of fighting against it and she didn't have the ability to counter chakra constructs. We already saw Neji break out of two other chakra constructs.

RS split the CHAKRA from the Juubi and formed the rest.

Hinata can avoit what? ROFL.... Kakuzu could not but Hinata can? Tobi get's also grabed... This is very funny.
    You do understand that Hinata does not have a sharingan right? RIGHT? What foresight? Those eyes don't predict shit. They just allow a bigger visual range and what not.
    Her braking out of shadow bing i am also not going to belive it to the point she is actualy going to demonstrate it.
    The Rikudou Sennin took the Juubi's chakra and formed them, the Juubi was a physical being which is why his body had to be sealed away.

Why would Hinata not being able to avoid it when she would be able to see it within any shadows he tried to use. And both Kakuzu and Obito got caught because they were distracted. Shikamaru never had an easy time catching someone expecting it, especially someone who could see it. And while it's not like the Sharingan's prediction, being able to keep watch on what someone is doing before they even get to you is foresight. So Shikamaru's not gonna be able to simply hide somewhere and send out his shadow in hope of catching them due to being able to see and track all this from the moment Shikamaru begins. The only thing required to break out is the ability to use the Gentle Fist, as shown by Neji, which Hinata knows. There's no reason she couldn't do it.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Exactly, that's a prefect example of what I was saying. Shikamaru had some plan against Hidan, due to already knowing his ability, but had nothing for Kakuzu beyond "killing him". Which also points to another issue, about Shikamaru needing not just foreknowledge but preparations to succeed. Every single one of Shikamaru's wins have taken place where he could take advantage of the terrain. So coming to them is gonna be a disadvantage. Shikamaru had that knowledge on Temari and Hidan, and still needed more to defeat them.
    Yes and its not like he already knows this girls right?
    The terrain? Is again perfect here. Its a forest with a TON of shadows. Also why would only Shik's tream need to move where the girls are? They meed in the midle or its a handicap for 1 team.

Quote Quote:
    How is Hinata's foresight gonna be nullified? Kiba may be able to smell what direction they're in, but that's nothing compared to watch what they are doing and track them completely. And yeah, trickiness. Sakura's log and clone trick, Ino's hair trick, poison and sleep bombs, they are quite tricky with mundane means.
    Yeah knowing where they are, if they are moving and in what direction is great. If the stop it means they are seting traps.
    LOL on the log trick, the hair? Even better, poison and sleep bombs? Yeah right because they can get in range...

Quote Quote:
    Exactly who was that?
    Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi(Tobi used the Mazo to escape), that Kurama chakra guy (forgot his name) but yeah he busted out instantly, Temari (great tactics compared to this punks), an entire squad of enemy ninja's...

Quote Quote:
    And that helps how? What's Shikamaru gonna do, stay out of throwing range of them? Hold his breathe the entire time around them? With Hinata informing her team that the boys are coming and where, the girls can be prepared to toss the moment they're in range, before they got any forewarning. And we saw that with Sasori and his poisons.
    Eh? if they get in close (entire team is close ranged fighters) Shika grabs them. Considering this is a forest and a ton of shadows his range is going to be imense. Sakura is NEVER going to get in range of her bombs.

Quote Quote:
    Again, none of these guys have Kisame's durability. And aside from them all not being close-range fighters, why do they have to "hold distance and fight"? They have plenty of means to stick with the hit and run tactics before needing to engage in close combat. And fortunately for the girls, it won't matter how shadowy the forest is because Shikamaru's technique will shine in Hinata's eyes.
    Fine show me another target that got damaged or whatever.

What hit and run tactics? Only ranged shit they have is Ino. Now Ino does not have longer range then Kiba's shadow (trees to keep trowing it), ink summons, ink clones.

Quote Quote:
    Why not, she doesn't seem that heavy. Besides, it's not as if they'll have to do it for any prolong amount of time.

The "slow and easy" is about catching the target in the first place. There's nothing individually about any "missing" some how making the return slower. So if Ino can catch and return from a target in a flash, then the same would be true for a miss.
    Clear databook statemant that if you MISS it takes minutes to get back. Now i don't give a DAMN why that is so. ITS MANGA FACT. Of course if you belive you know better then Kishi...

Quote Quote:
    Sakura's punch is of considerable strength. There's no reason she shouldn't be able to push them back with a punch.
    Let me know when she can put a dent in that gate. What is her best feat? Punch a summon? lol..

Quote Quote:
    Fine, Sakura can heal torn skin and broken bones, which in his battle would be everything. Splat? I think you're overestimating it's power. Sakon and Ukon didn't go "splat" when hit by it, a hit on the leg didn't do more then scrap it and they merely got pushed back before dividing. Sakura may be injured, but not nothing beyond what she can fix.
    Read what Kiba states:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/204/3
    IN PIECES. You don't even need to direcly hit Sakura to do damage.
    Now why they where ok? They say it here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/204/5

If Sakura get's hit she is going to need a good time to get back in the fight (asuming she is even alive). Even after a scream from Naruto and Kabuto needed how much time to get back in a the fight? Now imagine Ino on the floor from her jutsu and Sakura incapacitated... Then Kiba just changes direction and kills Ino.

Quote Quote:
    First off, Sakura pretty smart herself, the smartest student of their generations. Don't forget that Shikamaru and his team choose to copy off her test during the Chuunin Exam. And secondly, his IQ or "thinking 200 moves ahead" does not mean he can't be outmaneuvered. Just look at his fight with Temari, Tayuya, Hidan, and Kikaku, or the whole retrieval Sasuke mission. Him being smart is still no guarantee that he'll win or be able to counter the tricks of another. He would still need the means to do so, and in that area, he's quite short.
    Yeah she is smart but book smart. She has no real tactics. Her best tactic is cry for Naruto.

Now vs Temari and he was enver outmaneuvered. His entire plan was to get her to move to that hole.
    Vs Hidan and again he had a clear plant. He even killed Kakuzu with it (once).
    Tayuya was just to strong. Long ranged and all.
    Kikaku was able to outmuscle his shadow but he grabed him. Completly diferent situation.

Now all he needs to do is use his tools. He has 2 individuals who are better then anybody in the other team (Kiba and Sai), use his shadow and get a win. He can't win by himself but with those 2 this is not even a fight.

Quote Quote:
    Naruto's hardly a good example of anything. Tayuya was capable of fighting against it and she didn't have the ability to counter chakra constructs. We already saw Neji break out of two other chakra constructs.
    Not 1 of them are a shadow bind. I mean the one who are showed to get out of his shadow are people who can outmuscle it.

Quote Quote:
    The Rikudou Sennin took the Juubi's chakra and formed them, the Juubi was a physical being which is why his body had to be sealed away.
    Again NOT ALL OF IT. Those chakra crep he keeps using to attack the alliance (hands) are defenetly chakra based. The Mazo did not have them.

Quote Quote:
    Why would Hinata not being able to avoid it when she would be able to see it within any shadows he tried to use. And both Kakuzu and Obito got caught because they were distracted. Shikamaru never had an easy time catching someone expecting it, especially someone who could see it. And while it's not like the Sharingan's prediction, being able to keep watch on what someone is doing before they even get to you is foresight. So Shikamaru's not gonna be able to simply hide somewhere and send out his shadow in hope of catching them due to being able to see and track all this from the moment Shikamaru begins. The only thing required to break out is the ability to use the Gentle Fist, as shown by Neji, which Hinata knows. There's no reason she couldn't do it.
    Yeah Tobi and Kakuzu where distracted.. Now only if he had team mates in this fight, ink monster and ink clones to do that.

Again considering the tools he has here there is no way he can't beat them. They have greater firepower and greater brain power.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and its not like he already knows this girls right?
    The terrain? Is again perfect here. Its a forest with a TON of shadows. Also why would only Shik's tream need to move where the girls are? They meed in the midle or its a handicap for 1 team.
    He knew Hidan and Kakuzu too, didn't mean he had a detail plan already prepared. "Tons" of shadows means nothing when he's up against the Byakugan. And the girls don't need to move because they can rely on Ino's possession.

Yeah knowing where they are, if they are moving and in what direction is great. If the stop it means they are seting traps.
    LOL on the log trick, the hair? Even better, poison and sleep bombs? Yeah right because they can get in range...
    Huh? When has Kiba ever shown that sort of detail smelling? The most we've seen from him is knowing exactly how far a person is. The log trick can be set up away from them, along with the bombs. The hair would require a somewhat close range, but could still be used at a distances.

Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi(Tobi used the Mazo to escape), that Kurama chakra guy (forgot his name) but yeah he busted out instantly, Temari (great tactics compared to this punks), an entire squad of enemy ninja's...
    And which exactly is smarter then any of the girls here? And the only ones who outpower them are Kakuzu and Kinkaku.

Eh? if they get in close (entire team is close ranged fighters) Shika grabs them. Considering this is a forest and a ton of shadows his range is going to be imense. Sakura is NEVER going to get in range of her bombs.
    They don't need to be close to throw them, especially someone with super-strength. And without any forewarning, Shikamaru wouldn't know where they are to even trap them.

Fine show me another target that got damaged or whatever.

What hit and run tactics? Only ranged shit they have is Ino. Now Ino does not have longer range then Kiba's shadow (trees to keep trowing it), ink summons, ink clones.
    The blast was strong enough to knock away a Mokuton Spear, and even push back the Juubi's tail-arm.

Only range? How did you forget Hinata when we were just talking about her. Plus, it was implied early on that Ino could hop directly to other people, meaning she could easily possess an animal and then try one of the boys.

Clear databook statemant that if you MISS it takes minutes to get back. Now i don't give a DAMN why that is so. ITS MANGA FACT. Of course if you belive you know better then Kishi...
    Where is that said...

Spoiler: Shintenshin no jutsu show

I see nothing about a miss specifically taking longer then normal, much less minutes.

Let me know when she can put a dent in that gate. What is her best feat? Punch a summon? lol..
    Yeah, how possibility could being able to one-shot a giant animal help against a giant animal...

Read what Kiba states:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/204/3
    IN PIECES. You don't even need to direcly hit Sakura to do damage.
    Now why they where ok? They say it here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/204/5

If Sakura get's hit she is going to need a good time to get back in the fight (asuming she is even alive). Even after a scream from Naruto and Kabuto needed how much time to get back in a the fight? Now imagine Ino on the floor from her jutsu and Sakura incapacitated... Then Kiba just changes direction and kills Ino.
    Except we clearly saw that a hit on the leg didn't do more then scrape it. And the point is, that they were pushed through the air for some time before dividing, which wouldn't be the case if a hit was an instant piercing. Not to mention that a direct hit would be highly unlikely given that it was shown dodge-able unless the target was trapped. Now I don't disagree that a hit would do damage, but there;s no way it would do enough damage to take Sakura down, especially when she has taken direct explosions and continued fighting.

Yeah she is smart but book smart. She has no real tactics. Her best tactic is cry for Naruto.

Now vs Temari and he was enver outmaneuvered. His entire plan was to get her to move to that hole.
    Vs Hidan and again he had a clear plant. He even killed Kakuzu with it (once).
    Tayuya was just to strong. Long ranged and all.
    Kikaku was able to outmuscle his shadow but he grabed him. Completly diferent situation.

Now all he needs to do is use his tools. He has 2 individuals who are better then anybody in the other team (Kiba and Sai), use his shadow and get a win. He can't win by himself but with those 2 this is not even a fight.
    Sakura has great tactics when she's allowed to. The clone/switch trick used against Zaku, the clone trick used against Ino, and the tactics used against Sasori.

What? Against Temari, it was shown he kept having to revise his plan against her as sshe kept countering him. There was no clear plan against Hidan other then drag him to the prearranged trap. And that's the point, as shown by them and with Tayuya and Kinkaku, that his high IQ in no way means a win or not being tricked.

That's questionable completely. Both Ino and Hinata have better combat feats then Sai and Kiba, and even Sakura took them down.

Not 1 of them are a shadow bind. I mean the one who are showed to get out of his shadow are people who can outmuscle it.
    They were still similar in nature. The shadows are chakra constructs and such things are established as weak against the Gentle Fist. And Tayuya broke out by generating more chakra.

Again NOT ALL OF IT. Those chakra crep he keeps using to attack the alliance (hands) are defenetly chakra based. The Mazo did not have them.
    The Gedo Mazo not having them doesn't mean they're chakra. Those tail-arms were shown physical, and seem more like Mokuton constructs.

Yeah Tobi and Kakuzu where distracted.. Now only if he had team mates in this fight, ink monster and ink clones to do that.

Again considering the tools he has here there is no way he can't beat them. They have greater firepower and greater brain power.
    His teammates are gonna be quite busy on their own, while his ability will be sussed out at first notice.

Brain power mean little if you don't have the means to tackle the abilities of your opponent. And while Ino lacks physical power, her ability more then makes up for it, whereas both Sakura and Hinata have great physical feats. Neither Sai nor Shikamaru have any powerful offensive techniques, and Kiba's one is easily questionable considering we saw the effect on a person. The girls have far more tools available then the boys.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3