Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

LMAO, so broken. His passive gives him a "free crit" (actually, better, if one of those hits is a crit itself) as Nuno said, lvl 1 could kill you in what 4 shots?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So, his enemy is Thresh, kinda cool. Can't wait to see Lucian-Thresh both lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    He sounds fucking broken. WTF. His level 1 is going to be insane. How on earth are you going to deal with a Lucian lvling W lvl 1, shooting you with his "star attack", get a debuff that makes the next attack deal more dmg and then he gets a double AA due to his passive. That's W initial dmg + extra dmg debuff that prox with his next AA, which is double AA. So essentially a burst of 3 attacks where the two AAs deal more extra dmg. WTF.
    By dodging the W, of course xD

Lol, joking aside, this looks broken. From what I get, he doesn't even have to hit you with an ability to proc his passive. So, even if you dodge his W and try to get a shot at him, it'll probably be your Q (or whatever you level up first) against double aa. I pretty much doubt you'll be winning that trade. I looked up for MF Q, since it's a pretty good early damage source and estimated 93 damage (~70 ad, no armor reduction considered, since both carries will probably be running the same amount of armor -Graves passive excluded-, and it needs to be a Q bouncing off of a minion) and for same numbers, Lucian deals you 140 damage with two AAs. So, am I getting this right? A good MF makes good use of her Q, a Lucian misses his skillshot and he out-trades her with ease. Only explanation there could be is god awful long cds for those skills, perhaps. Or maybe if the timer for double aa after the skill used is going to reset ridiculously quick, it might be manageable.

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

There's probably a short cooldown on his passive, like say 10 seconds. Still pretty wicked.

Chaox said on his stream he estimates Lucian can dish out around 250-300 burst dmg in no time. That's insane lvl 1. His second (free) AA deals less dmg than normal, but the bonus dmg given from W will probably more than make up for it.

ADC like this just goes to show how terrible a champion e.g. Ashe is. Here's a good example of how broken a passive can be if tweaked around. Lucian's passive is essentially Ashe's passive only tweaked into two aa and requiring a skill being used instead of time between attacks.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Not to mention we haven't mentioned that he has a freaking gap closer/escape reset which also removes slows. I'm definitely getting Lucian, lol.

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Aside from SGU, this Patch 3.9 is total bullshit on so many levels...

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Aside from SGU, this Patch 3.9 is total bullshit on so many levels...
    Explain.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually like it. Draven, Jayce and Kennen got nerfed, Corki got some love (a lot imo), sme with Ziggs. Some champs were changed to be more balanced (like LeBlanc), etc... it's actually a good patch.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Draven obviously takes the bat hardest, since it gets a passive rework. Jayce and Kennen get cd nerfs, which are sort of expectable. Rest are mostly bug fixes and stuff.
    Item nerf on Manamune/Tear sounds more annoying, I'd say. Also, form changes of Jayce/Elise/Nidalee do not count for spell cast anymore, which will affect the time to stack it, albeit probably not as much as the cd increase of a second.

What I'm most interested in is the rework of Oracle. It no longer expires when you die, so, buying Oracle might be more popularized even in lower mmr now. Naturally, the radius decrease sucks, but still, 400g was just too much for an item that can be rendered useless in a split second if you die. Now, it's something more affordable, I'd say.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

It's just nerf galore. Tons of Champion changes, tons of item changes. And most of the ones effecting me suck ass. Not saying they aren't warranted, doesn't really matter to me. The Tear changes are somewhat rough. Kind of stupid that skills like Jayce and Elise's R no longer fill the tear when used. That's just ridiculous in my opinion. It's on the hotbar, it's in their kit, yet it can't be used to fill a Tear. What about other skills that don't use mana? Like anything in Elise's spider form. Add this with the cooldown on the tear being increased a second. So they're against people "artificially" filling it up, but they have to nerf the item on top of that, because people might be "genuinely" filling it up quickly as well, like Udyr or Ryze. You sacrifice a lot early game to buy a Tear, it should pay off. Doing both of these things instead of one or the other, is harsh in my opinion.

Not sure how I feel about the Draven change either. It might not make a ton of difference if you can have the same success in a game with both passives. You might even end up getting stronger quicker if you get ridiculously fed. But even so, it takes away from the early-game dominance he has and that's why most people play him in the first place. Whatever, I'm kind of indifferent about it.

Kennen nerfed as well, meh

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    I actually like it. Draven, Jayce and Kennen got nerfed, Corki got some love (a lot imo), sme with Ziggs. Some champs were changed to be more balanced (like LeBlanc), etc... it's actually a good patch.
    Of course you like it and think it's good. The champs that got nerfed, you don't play. And you like playing Corki and Ziggs. Corki buffs are kind of ridiculously overboard by the way.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

"Oracle? Don't buy it, it's a waste of money" Random Darius against Teemo, 2013.

Yeah that's a nice change that I didn't notice. It's actually a big patch, I didn't expect more to be honest.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Gary, just because they nerfed the champs that you play (the OP ones ) doesn't make it a bullshit patch.

Actually this patch didn't affect the champs I play at all (I barely go bot anyway), I'm just being objective

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I don't find the patch unfair at all. Sounds like you're just sore about your champs being nerfed. I play Jayce too but I see that his E is just way too OP, especially when maxed and even worse with blue buff/cdr. You can speed up your whole team constantly and spam the poke. He needed a nerf, and quite frankly the E nerf isn't even big enough to make him anywhere near less popular.

The Oracle and ward changes are superb IMO. The Oracle change will make games a lot more interesting, and prevent suicidal actions from going after the huge "KILL ME" sign on top of the support's head.

The tear, well it needed a nerf too. I agree with taking away the stance switching (Jayce) as a tear proc. Now whether free abilities such as Elise's spider form kit should proc tear or not is another debate. Does Elise even buy a tear EVER? Kinda pointless to discuss to me.
    Last edited by 3c; July 09, 2013 at 07:18 PM.

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

good patch nunu jayce kennen all deserved nerf. they should've went harder on nunu

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    good patch nunu jayce kennen all deserved nerf. they should've went harder on nunu
    Yeah Nunu is god tier right now in the jungle, he deserved a bigger nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    To be honest I don't find the patch unfair at all.
    Apparently nerfing OP champs and buffing champs that are weak right now and aren't played enough is unfair

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

That's another thing, the Nunu nerf....it's barely a nerf at all. "Oh Nunu is finally popular again, let's not be too harsh gais!"

"No one plays Corki? Okay, then let's buff the living shit out of his mana costs!"

"We designed Jayce way too handsomely, nerf him and that fucking Tear!"

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

"Every pro says that Jayce is OP? Don't nerf him, Gogarory will get angry"

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

And no one plays Corki because he's underpowered, he was played decently in the last season

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Apparently nerfing OP champs and buffing champs that are weak right now and aren't played enough is unfair
    It isn't just that. Acting like Jayce was OP as Khazix or Zed is just stupid in my opinion. Did he need some nerfs? Yeah, probably. But they not only nerfed his kit, they nerfed his core item on top of it. They even nerfed it specifically because of him! Who the hell buys a tear when playing Elise?

Thread Closed
Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast