Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Wtf, why? You never reached 30
    what? i am level 30...just don't have enough champs to go ranked lol. Besides, Dota2 is out of beta and I've always been a Dota fan before LoL. Better community imo also ^^

Don't worry, I'll still play...just not as much as before >_>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    what? i am level 30...just don't have enough champs to go ranked lol. Besides, Dota2 is out of beta and I've always been a Dota fan before LoL. Better community imo also ^^

Don't worry, I'll still play...just not as much as before >_>
    Get out

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Get out
    Pssht...make me bish

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny thing the other day at aram. 2 guys in the my team were duking it out in the ultimate flame war for supremacy.... of whatever it is people get out of fighting their team mates. eventually I got bored of it and wrote "Guys, do you realize that if I join your fight we can be the three stooges?" . No one said a word for the rest of the game. And we made a comeback and ended up winning. I can't really say my little joke (not particularly proud of that one anyways) changed the tide but it at least do a pretty damn good job shutting those two up.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

4-6 and S5? How disgusting.

No offence (offence really) but it proves how Silver is just as trash and full of noobs as Bronze, lmao.

Anyway IDGAF, Imma get gold within a few weeks max once I come back if I want. I should just stop playing normals really, unless it's 3+ players or trying new champs.

Also can one of you PM me or something when SGU comes out? I may not notice otherwise and I don't want to miss the 50% sale.
    Last edited by 3c; July 16, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, when I got Silver, you were motivated to get to Silver. Now that Kat also got it, you are aiming up to Gold.
    If we can get few more noobs to Silver, you will end up in Diamond.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I was never motivated for Silver... Why would I have Silver as a goal

Quite frankly I would be quite happy with Plat, but that's sooooo far away right now. Not sure when I'll have the time to really play enough to really climb a lot, but I might have in August.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm...been meaning to ask...what is this silver,bronze,gold and diamond you ppl speak of?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling it motivation. Use whatever word you wish to instead of it. Besides, no point in digging deep into such an evident joke xD

My normal mmr never gets fixed. I play Lulu and win, then use those wins as a cushion to lose a ton when I top and stuff, lol. Back and forth.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Hmmm...been meaning to ask...what is this silver,bronze,gold and diamond you ppl speak of?
    Ranked leagues you are placed in after placement games and climb afterwards.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    4-6 and S5? How disgusting.

No offence (offence really) but it proves how Silver is just as trash and full of noobs as Bronze, lmao.

Anyway IDGAF, Imma get gold within a few weeks max once I come back if I want. I should just stop playing normals really, unless it's 3+ players or trying new champs.

Also can one of you PM me or something when SGU comes out? I may not notice otherwise and I don't want to miss the 50% sale.
    It's kind of the same between every division. But we're all Bronze or Silver. Everyone in Plat or Diamond think Golds are trash, etc. the disparity is even less for us though, since mediocrity in placement can lead to one or the other by pure dumb luck. Hence Kat getting Silver 5 and me getting Bronze 2 with the same record. It's kind of dumb, but I'm not going to act like there's a better way of doing it. It helps a lot when you have ranked games in the previous season though, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with us next season.

People are saying this weekend, but I'll poke you about it. I can buy it for you if you want if you're not able to.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

If you play ranked, you play ten matches and how you do places you in Bronze 5 or Gold 1-3. You can be placed higher if you had a good ranking in the previous season apparently.

Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, with 5 divisions each. Moving between divisions require you to win 2 out of 3 matches. Moving between each tier requires you to win 3 out of 5 matches. Then there is a Challenger tier, with 50 slots for the best players in each region. Most of the pro players are Diamond or Challenger. Unless you're an incredibly gifted player, it seems really difficult to earn LP and stay in Challenger. For instance, the only member of TSM in Challenger is Wildturtle, who is Ranked #1 in NA. TheOddone was in Challenger recently, but fell out again. I think Crs Nyjacky and Crs Saint Vicious are in Challenger tier, and Cloud 9 has a few players in it as well.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of the same between every division. But we're all Bronze or Silver. Everyone in Plat or Diamond think Golds are trash, etc. the disparity is even less for us though, since mediocrity in placement can lead to one or the other by pure dumb luck. Hence Kat getting Silver 5 and me getting Bronze 2 with the same record. It's kind of dumb, but I'm not going to act like there's a better way of doing it. It helps a lot when you have ranked games in the previous season though, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with us next season.
    Apparently, Riot doesn't give a damn to whether you are placed in Bronze or Silver, and they have no reason to. No great player will be imprisoned in Bronze forever. Likewise, mediocre players getting Silver instead of Bronze doesn't matter, since it's something you can get just by winning a game or two more (in your and Kat's case, none), and they are likely to be paired with guys around their own MMR.
    The only way to prevent this from happening would be to place all players from Bronze I to Bronze V and let them climb by skill, which isn't a great solution by any means.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

SGU is in the store, with the same dropdown menu as PFE. Only he's marked as unavailable.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

JUST BOUGHT IT

---------- Post added July 19, 2013 at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was July 17, 2013 at 12:47 AM ----------

Oh hey, TSM won a game!

And Velocity went 2-0 this week. They just stomped Vulcun hard. Kind of funny how Vulcun just complained about how they're never voted to win a match in the fan poll and when they finally do win a fan poll they got destroyed by last place Velocity

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't VES win a game against VUL? VES is kind of unlucky to have such a bad record really, many of their games have been close/or should have been won by them.

VUL only won the vote because VUL played the other least popular team in LCS, lol.

Honestly VUL is only up there due to the "better teams" all being in a slump. Dig is Dig, CLG is CLG and TSM have been noobing a lot. Things seem to be improving however despite the C9 stomp game, which was simply wrongly executed and thus lost hard.

Love that Turtle is finally allowed on Vayne. Finally. FINALLY.
    Last edited by 3c; July 20, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Why can't VES win a game against VUL? VES is kind of unlucky to have such a bad record really, many of their games have been close/or should have been won by them.

VUL only won the vote because VUL played the other least popular team in LCS, lol.

Honestly VUL is only up there due to the "better teams" all being in a slump. Dig is Dig, CLG is CLG and TSM have been noobing a lot. Things seem to be improving however despite the C9 stomp game, which was simply wrongly executed and thus lost hard.

Love that Turtle is finally allowed on Vayne. Finally. FINALLY.
    They beat CLG, so of course they can beat Vulcun, even now. They seem to be better overall with the line-up change. But I was watching a video about Vulcun and everyone of them was QQing about not being popular and not having the fanbase. Totally true, that's why they only get picked to win against cellar-dwellers not named Curse. I'm not really impressed with anyone on their team to be honest. I'm not going to say them being second is pure luck, they had to win to get there, but I don't expect them to stay up there.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

And god...I'm beginning to get disenchanted with this game. Win my lane so hard, and then both Cait and Teemo go afk at the worst fucking times.

If I get a good team, which is rare, they're usually all asshole flamers. Otherwise it's all babies and feeders, wasting keystrokes on anything other than playing the game. I had to solo bot a game with Graves before this last one, because last pick insisted on being mid, despite us needing a support. I got totally shit on, but unlike the rest of my team, I farmed. Which is sort of a small miracle, because farming with Graves under your tower is so much harder than any other ADC I've ever played. Seems like Doublelift has said the same thing, so it isn't me just being trash. Then the other team got cocky and the game went 50min+ despite us getting destroyed early. So tired of having to mute my entire team.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added July 21, 2013 at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was July 20, 2013 at 08:51 PM ----------

if Annie Top viable

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

And another warning for verbal abuse. Seriously, wtf is going on? I haven't said anything...

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

o god...

See you all 26th, lol.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast