Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    That comp sucks, wtf. No poke at all. You are lucky someone dodged!

I had the most insane comp yesterday. Three adc (me on Cait), and I think Malph + random good one. We would have destroyed the game in 10 minutes easy.

You can have insane bruiser team all you want, sometimes it works, but then you pretty much require the enemy team to suck if they have a remotely good comp with range. Range is so OP on ARAM.
    I've played tank heavy teams before. It was Blitz, Taric (me) and some others. Blitz would grab, then I would stun, kill anyone we got our hands on. Range is OP on ARAM MOST of the time. Not always. Plus, we had plenty of range with Jax and Jayce. Jax bait, Blitz grab, Amumu ulti, Lissandra stun+Ulti...it would have to be a perfect team to have beaten us handily IMO. Jayce wouldn't be a bruiser in this comp if played right and neither would Lissandra. I'd say CC is just as important, but oh well. We'll never know.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

No. Ez, Ez, URGOT (doublelift).

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Scarra is notorious for his Diana. Hence the bans in the first two games. That game wasn't anything "special" for him really, though obviously great display. He's just very good with Diana.
    Lol, DL hates Urgot XDDD

I suppose I want to watch them.. did CLG play DIG?

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Scarra is notorious for his Diana. Hence the bans in the first two games. That game wasn't anything "special" for him really, though obviously great display. He's just very good with Diana.
    Yup, but I wonder why TS decided to let him had her. I mean, I know he was impressive with Evelynn in Game 1, but I'd rather ban Diana compared to Evelynn @ Game 3. He has 100% Winrate with Diana IIRC.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I've played tank heavy teams before. It was Blitz, Taric (me) and some others. Blitz would grab, then I would stun, kill anyone we got our hands on. Range is OP on ARAM MOST of the time. Not always. Plus, we had plenty of range with Jax and Jayce. Jax bait, Blitz grab, Amumu ulti, Lissandra stun+Ulti...it would have to be a perfect team to have beaten us handily IMO. Jayce wouldn't be a bruiser in this comp if played right and neither would Lissandra. I'd say CC is just as important, but oh well. We'll never know.
    Yeah well, inb4 the other team has poked you down greatly and you get one kill. In the end you have no tower poke and have to pretty much ace the other team to effectively nuke down the towers. I can't recall winning an ARAM with no ranged. I wouldn't include Jax in "ranged". Also you said Warwick was in your team. Where did Jayce suddenly come from? That makes it much better already. But the essence of what I'm saying is that you pretty much need ranged on ARAM. The mana regen makes it so easy to spam abilities and you'll get so poked down with no ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Lol, DL hates Urgot XDDD

I suppose I want to watch them.. did CLG play DIG?
    He hates Urgot? Never heard it. The shoutcasters jizzed in their pants when he chose Urgot as he had a great Urgot in Korea (some tournament) before s3, but never played him again since. He said after the match that he chose Urgot to surprise the enemy team.

And no.... It was a promotion to LCS match, lol. Had CLG played DIG, DIG would be out of the LCS next split. DIG played Team Summon and CLG played Azure Cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Yup, but I wonder why TS decided to let him had her. I mean, I know he was impressive with Evelynn in Game 1, but I'd rather ban Diana compared to Evelynn @ Game 3. He has 100% Winrate with Diana IIRC.
    Doesn't matter. You don't have enough bans to ban out Scarra, and that's all they focused on.
    Last edited by 3c; May 13, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

He hates Urgot? Never heard it. The shoutcasters jizzed in their pants when he chose Urgot as he had a great Urgot in Korea (some tournament) before s3, but never played him again since. He said after the match that he chose Urgot to surprise the enemy team.

And no.... It was a promotion to LCS match, lol. Had CLG played DIG, DIG would be out of the LCS next split. DIG played Team Summon and CLG played Azure Cats.
    Yeah, I've just watched the first two matches of CLG.

And yeah, he said he doesn't like Urgot (as well) at all. He actually kinda tends to hate on most ADCs except for that Vayne, Cait, Ez, Kog and Graves and perhaps Twitch. I'm not sure what about DL and Varus atm, I don't remember him playing Varus in LCS and in a video from Feb, he just says he's "shit.", but yeah since then Varus's been played more... but yeah my memory may be failing me on this one, I only remember his Vaynes, Kogs and Twitches in LCS xD

And yeah, Urgot had to be a surprise xD

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

ANYONE UP FOR ARAM PREMADES LATER TODAY? WOOOOP WOOOOOOOOP
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Premades? Just how many people do you want to get together?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

ARAM PREMADES = MULTIPLE ARAM PREMADE GAMES NOOB LOL OMFG TRASH WOOD ELO WORST EU WORLD NA THROWCITY

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I can come on tonight, sure :3
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah well, inb4 the other team has poked you down greatly and you get one kill. In the end you have no tower poke and have to pretty much ace the other team to effectively nuke down the towers. I can't recall winning an ARAM with no ranged. I wouldn't include Jax in "ranged". Also you said Warwick was in your team. Where did Jayce suddenly come from? That makes it much better already. But the essence of what I'm saying is that you pretty much need ranged on ARAM. The mana regen makes it so easy to spam abilities and you'll get so poked down with no ranged
    I said Warwick rerolled and got Jayce. Don't disagree with anything you said, but you can't really have a match decided beforehand. All we would need is a few impatient twats to dive (usually me ) and I think we would have dominated.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

playing some arams and wow im horrible at this game LOL

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Do people take ARAM seriously? I always see them as a fun game

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Since there's no competitive gameplay, I guess not. But I've found it's nice to try out random champs . However, the random aspects also work against you a lot of the time as well. The map is so damn loud at times that you can't tell when a turret is targeting you, and it's easy to lose focus on what exactly is happening

I think as long as your team wins, it doesn't really matter what your KDA is or anything. It's an objective-based mode, like Dominion. It's also a quick way to earn IP and you still get a nice chunk whether you win or lose, since most of the time surrender doesn't happen.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

ARAM is really fun... it should be taking as serious as any other solo queue mode.

Also random spam. Gary, Nuno, join the mafia game, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase. Blai, I know you want to join too, we need viking power. Kakashi, there's some Uchiha ass for you there, join D: .

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Since there's no competitive gameplay, I guess not. But I've found it's nice to try out random champs . However, the random aspects also work against you a lot of the time as well. The map is so damn loud at times that you can't tell when a turret is targeting you, and it's easy to lose focus on what exactly is happening

I think as long as your team wins, it doesn't really matter what your KDA is or anything. It's an objective-based mode, like Dominion. It's also a quick way to earn IP and you still get a nice chunk whether you win or lose, since most of the time surrender doesn't happen.
    Just turn down the volume for the effects, lol. I turned down music volume in-game because of the ARAM map. I often turn it wholly off either case. Don't remeber what the wind effect etc volume setting is called, but just turn it down. It's worthless in every way and only distracting. I almost always turn such settings down in games, so that character/spell volume overpowers the rest. That's all that is important.

Also I kind of disagree about the KDA thing... The same could be said about classic. If you feed people on ARAM they WILL get much stronger than you. The only difference to normal is that you need to die to buy items, so often you go ham on occasions it wont hurt the team just to get some dmg done and get to buy items.

But for some reason I do play more reckless on ARAM as well, so yeah, I guess I only partially disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    ARAM is really fun... it should be taking as serious as any other solo queue mode.

Also random spam. Gary, Nuno, join the mafia game, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase. Blai, I know you want to join too, we need viking power. Kakashi, there's some Uchiha ass for you there, join D: .
    Not keen really.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    I often play ARAM to get a quick win in my pocket (fwotd). Other than that I play it for luls, to get some variety in. But I do find it more light hearted. Kind of don't give a fk game mode, but even so I do always want to win, naturally. I don't play to lose.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast